[drama 2007] Air City 에어시티

ay_link

I just downloaded it and watched it, looks pretty good but kinda hard for me to understand. I don't know what there looking for? And why that guy killed the dude for what? Anyways..hoping it gets better!!!

Dear Luv thank you for your nice screencap !!!!!

You're welcome...:)

Ratings for episode 1:

TNS:

8. 주말특별기획<에어시티> MBC 12.7 Nationwide

7. 주말특별기획<에어시티> MBC 14.1 Seoul

AGB:

8. MBC MBC특별기획(에어시티) 12.1 Nationwide

8. MBC MBC특별기획(에어시티) 13.1 Seoul

Guest mnmz

I just watched the first episode and it was really good. When I was watching it it felt like I was watching a movie rather than a tv show. Also it seems different from other Korean dramas which is refreshing. I hope I'm not disappointed with future episodes... As of now I can't wait for tomorrow!

ah..the caps look good.

All the leads look good plus this looks like it has mega budgets...=)

Think I am going to wait for subs because it looks like it is very hard to understand with minimal korean...

Thank you everybody for the previews, caps etc etc.

Guest monoceros

ratings aren't terrible.. pretty normal though, although i suppose it definitely oculd've been worse.

Guest dramalover

Watching this drama from a different time zone is really hard..but I'm glad I did..It's refreshing to see Ji Woo doing a different genre....LJJ and LJW looks good in this drama too...I can't wait to see episode two .. :phew:

Thanks al ot rosepetal for the translations..Your sleepless nights are very much appreciated :D

And thank you for all the screen caps luv..

Guest soonjap

You're welcome...:)

Ratings for episode 1:

TNS:

8. 주말특별기획<에어시티> MBC 12.7 Nationwide

7. 주말특별기획<에어시티> MBC 14.1 Seoul

AGB:

8. MBC MBC특별기획(에어시티) 12.1 Nationwide

8. MBC MBC특별기획(에어시티) 13.1 Seoul

Hi Kristy! AAACK!! You're here too! Sooo glad. So was the first episode good? Sounds very exciting from reading all your comments! I'm waiting for the clubbox to download (I think it's going to take a while...)! I've been gone all day. The rating is off to a great start! Hope to see you soon!

Guest Zombie

LJJ and LJW looks good in this drama too...

Can't agree with you more, thought LJW looks too boyish for CJW, though he looks promising...anyway, he got his lucky card co-staring with CJW. LJJ & CJW looks very compatible in the drama, maybe both are in the same age group.

Guest Bamidele

I think I have found a new drama to watch!!! Seems interesting, and an airport drama sounds pretty cool!!!

Guest The Conductor

I think I have found a new drama to watch!!! Seems interesting, and an airport drama sounds pretty cool!!!

Yeah the storyline seems interesting, I will after I watch the pilot to give my opinions on it.

Guest Rosepetal

Good Morning....I mean, eh,,,,,,what time is it? I just woke up from a 2 hr. nap....hehehe :wacko::w00t:

So, I read the rating for the Air City First Episode which is 12.7%......Not bad for the first episode! Pretty normal!~

Starjiwoo people were saying that it is competing against "Dae Jo Young", a very popular period drama (average 30%) on KBS, which nearly killed the rating for "Que Sera Sera", which its finale rating was only 9%.

MBC had a reason for placing "Air City" on weekend 9:40 P.M. show, which is obiviously trying to beat that KBS period drama...(Older Korean generation just love watching period dramas, I guess.)

Good news is because of "Air City"'s 1st episode, that period drama's rating went down to 22%!! :P

Cose from starjiwoo said that "Winter Love Song" had to compete against "Women in the Palace" ( Yeo In Chun Ha) which was extremely popular with high rating but look how well WLS ended up doing, eventually beat that drama...!

So, I know it will be even more interesting in Episode 2 ..... Go Go Go , AIR CITY!!!!! Fighting!! :)

Guest monoceros

uh.. did WS really beat women in the palace? Because WS is not even in the top 100 in terms of ratings for korea... I guess maybe Women in the Palace must not have been either because WS didn't have extraordinary ratings...maybe just 20+ then..

Wow...angel soonjap moved here...hehe...jumping for joy :)

I like episode 1...we can tell...this drama has high production value...everything is more glossy than usual...hehe...very nice.

The cast is wondeful...down to the supporting actors...I recognized almost everyone :)

I also like the setting...I've been to more than 30 airports around the world but Incheon Airport is my favorite...it's truly the best air-hub :)... even the newly opened airport in Bangkok is pale in comparison.

Watching this drama...everything looks so familiar...it's really great.

I like episode 1 and I think it'll get even better in the future...can't wait to see the rest...

Guest chuck97

Good Morning....I mean, eh,,,,,,what time is it? I just woke up from a 2 hr. nap....hehehe :wacko::w00t:

So, I read the rating for the Air City First Episode which is 12.7%......Not bad for the first episode! Pretty normal!~

Starjiwoo people were saying that it is competing against "Dae Jo Yung", a very popular period drama (average 30%) on KBS, which nearly killed the rating for "Que Sera Sera", which its finale rating was only 9%.

MBC had a reason for placing "Air City" on weekend 9:40 P.M. show, which is obiviously trying to beat that KBS period drama...(Older Korean generation just love watching period dramas, I guess.)

Cose from starjiwoo said that "Winter Love Song" had to compete against "Women in the Palace" ( Yeo In Chun Ha) which was extremely popular with high rating but look how well WLS ended up doing, eventually beat that drama...!

So, I know it will be even more interesting in Episode 2 ..... Go Go Go , AIR CITY!!!!! Fighting!! :)

Don't worry about the ratings. Other Asian countries especially Japan will be buying the rights from MBC.

Archived