Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

Guest orphannies

that's soo messed up...stealing her hat! :tears: I'd be right behind jhing chasing her...but not to the extent of scaring her and stealing her hat! wtf?! :wacko:

I wonder if the girl returned the hat when she apologized?

Guest orphannies

if i were ji hyun, i wouldn't want the hat back. just so the girl be reminded of what she had done. :tears: thanks, but no thanks...then give her the friendly smile.lol

:lol: it would just be a reminder of how terrified she was during the whole ordeal! that's just so ghetto if you think about it. It would have been different if it was given to her. Atleast Ji Hyun was nice enough to smile at her. I know other stars wouldn't have reacted that way....

Guest Chiperaholic

Look at those security guards in the back. They probaby enjoyed the scene too.

The girl stole her hat is funny.

:lol: it would just be a reminder of how terrified she was during the whole ordeal! that's just so ghetto if you think about it. It would have been different if it was given to her. Atleast Ji Hyun was nice enough to smile at her. I know other stars wouldn't have reacted that way....

i know :lol: jihyun is just so nice to react that way. our girl is awesome. ^_^

Look at those security guards in the back. They probaby enjoyed the scene too.

The girl stole her hat is funny.

yeah, the guards were as starstrucked as the rest of us---no wonder :o

Guest cookiemonster1430262540

I think that's the girl who stole her hat. :unsure: (look at her hands!)

a0031088_2331710.jpg

U1513P28T3D1532270F328DT20070425072.jpg

Is this recent? :sweatingbullets:

OMG! Finally pics from her upcoming movie! :w00t:

xin46040427110258326602ki2.gif

xin47040427110202029511go6.gif

xin47040427110244209051lj0.gif

xin47040427110287965641ar3.gif

More latest pics! HERE

credit as tagged

Guest orphannies

I think that's the girl who stole her hat. :unsure: (look at her hands!)

OMG! Finally pics from her upcoming movie! :w00t:

angel chingu :lol: oh that's a good shot! We can't see her face though! :crazy:

adlf;kgh! :w00t: finally photos from her new movie. I don't know why she needed a hair cut for it though, I remember Saya having long hair in the anime :mellow:

Guest yum yum dimsum

Nice to be back!!! So many new pictures, im on Ji Hyun heaven. Have a lot of catching up to do

I love her hair, it looks good on her, made her look much younger.

Nice to finally see pictures of her as Saya, her look reminds me of a scene from My Sassy Girl (when the girl was telling the guy her version of a scene from some old K movie) LOL!

Question, if you were in that lady's spot (few inches away from Ji Hyun), would you steal her hat? LOL!!!

wow, nearly 100 pages. post post!!

Guest orphannies

Question, if you were in that lady's spot (few inches away from Ji Hyun), would you steal her hat? LOL!!!

:lol: love your question there....I honestly don't think I would. I'd die happy if I could just touch her HAIR! :lol:

thanks for the new photos angel chingu!

Guest jhing

OMG!!! angel chingu!!! Come here so I can give you hugs and kisses! OMG!! Thank you for those BLOOD pics!!! OMG!!! She looks like Saya the Vampire hunter. :lol: OMG!! I wanna watch the movie already! Those pics are just awesome! OMG! Am just soooo ecstatic to see some pics from the movie. OMG! I'm going to show them to my brother later! He's nuts about Jihyun. :lol: He'll go even more nuts when he sees those pics. hahaha

Ohhh and those bestibelli pics where she's sporting her new haircut all look gorgeous! Loved all the clothes too!

Daym, I can't wait for Blood to come out! It should catapult her right to the top. Hollywood, here she comes. :lol:

Thanks again, angel for the pics!! Mwah mwah! hahaha

Ohhh can I make a request chingu?? haha Would you be able to make me a Blood banner with Jihyun in it of course. I want the WHOLE SOOMPI world to know that our girl is going to rock the whole wide world soon with her upcoming film. hahaha

Guest jhing

Waaaaaaaahh I've gone and done it!! Angel chingu, I hope you don't mind if I posted those Blood pics over at the Celeb pics thread. haha Like I said, I want the whole soompi world to know about our Jihyun's upcoming English film. So, is it a Hollywood film or just an international one? hehe I really hope that it's a Hollywood movie so it can have a nationwide screening in the US and all over the globe.

Guest kkam jjak

omg..... look at those psycho fans :)

i wonder if she misses her hat?... what if she got it for a present from another fan/friend/family member? that'd make me hella sad if i was her

i miss her long hair :( but it's not like her shorter hair makes her look any less beautiful than she already is

anyway... thanks for the new pics guys!!!

BTW.... almost 100 pgs!

Guest jhing

Nice to be back!!! So many new pictures, im on Ji Hyun heaven. Have a lot of catching up to do

I love her hair, it looks good on her, made her look much younger.

Nice to finally see pictures of her as Saya, her look reminds me of a scene from My Sassy Girl (when the girl was telling the guy her version of a scene from some old K movie) LOL!

Welcome back chingu. We miz you here! Ohhh those Saya pics are just driving me nuts! hahaha I'm dying to watch the movie.

One question, is Ronny Yu (guy who directed Fearless) still the director? Am a bit confused now coz I think I read an article before about him being replaced by another director. Is it true? Never mind. I just read the article again and it is Chris Nahon (Kiss of the Dragon) who's at the helm. :D

Guest motoko

Finally! Blood pictures are out. :lol: this makes all the news about her new movie taking a more visual form. Yey! Can't wait to watch it.

She looks so cute in the Japanese uniform, like she transformed into a little kid - maybe not litle, more like a high school student :lol: - makes me want to hug her :D

Guest cookiemonster1430262540

Waaaaaaaahh I've gone and done it!! Angel chingu, I hope you don't mind if I posted those Blood pics over at the Celeb pics thread. haha Like I said, I want the whole soompi world to know about our Jihyun's upcoming English film. So, is it a Hollywood film or just an international one? hehe I really hope that it's a Hollywood movie so it can have a nationwide screening in the US and all over the globe.

^^Oh sure sure chinggu! No worries go ahead and post it :lol: and spread the Ji Hyun fever. :w00t:

*off for hunting more Blood pixies

Welcome back yum yum dimsum.