[drama 2007] Dal Ja's Spring [달자의 봄]

Guest ovette

omg...DJ asking for break-up [TB was gonna propose?]??! TB had a ring ready even before DJ's mom went to see him too! I think I liked the way TB's mom resolved the matter w/ the ex-GF...but now, it might be too late? The picture at the end of the episode, the 2 going their separate ways =(

saw that too.... sob sob... .but knowing DJ's character she will not fight for TB as she thought TB's parent favour his ex. With the merger matter TB did not reveal any clue of the case to DJ .. that adds on to the misunderstanding... TB has his duty being a lawyer.. When DJ realised her mother has spoken to TB about the marriage she was even more determined to leave TB......

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest peach

I have a question. is ep. 20 the last ep.?

no...next week Dalja Spring will have ep 21 n ep 22 will be the last ep...gosh i will miss Kang Tae Bong :(

Guest fashionista

omg...DJ asking for break-up [TB was gonna propose?]??! TB had a ring ready even before DJ's mom went to see him too! I think I liked the way TB's mom resolved the matter w/ the ex-GF...but now, it might be too late? The picture at the end of the episode, the 2 going their separate ways =(

illustration at the end of the episode:

http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/2444/ep21bj8.jpg

could the focal point for EP 21 be on TB, since we are able to see the expression on his face?

probably. TB has some issues to work out for himself. Until those issues are dealt with, he won't be able to get DJ back.

Guest summer0323

oh ....sob sob :tears: ....Today's episode so depressing.... I nv had this feelings after watching so many episode of it! But today's part especially the last 10 mins are so sad! Feel like crying!

Guest babymarzy07

illustration at the end of the episode:

http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/2444/ep21bj8.jpg

could the focal point for EP 21 be on TB, since we are able to see the expression on his face?

Aagghhhh Nooooooo... that would be just to sad... This I have to see. I feels like a really emotional and turning point in the story. Thanks so-ju for the pics! i agree, with fashionista. TB has some issues he needs to sort out. I think I can understand DJ's feelings at this point, the more that she endured and tried as much as she did it seemed to me that DJ was starting to wear her heart on her sleeve more after episode 17 that's why in her expressions you can see a vulnerability in her character more. She's scared and unsure. TB needs to do something big or what, DJ seems resolved in her decision its TB's turn to do that will reassure her or something. That would be good.

But he was gonna propose?

I feel like :tears: after reading about it.

fashionista, I like the way you put it. catapult TB to wake up and deal with the emotional issues. and yes, actions speak louder than words but i am believer that if you mean it say it too. at the right time and at the right moment you need to hear words of confirmation as well.

Guest ovette

can someone upload the last 10 minutes.... i wasnt able to catch the last 10 min :(

im crying so much right now... i wasnt able to catch the last 10min i thought TB proposed already and it was a happy ending... then i read your comments!! NOT A BREAKUP! sometimes i feel dalja is too afraid to even risk.... im so sad... if only she hadnt left TB's house. . . *SIGH*

Just finished ep14! So many more to go before I catch up with you guys.

Anyway just wanted to say this: Kang Tae Bong is just such an amazing guy - do guys like this really exist? He can practically read her mind, and he's so forthright and tells her exactly what he thinks. He doesn't go around trying to 'romance' her or sweep her off her feet with extravagant gestures. He just needs to look at her intently and read her mind, and say those little things that mean so much. The things he says about her, and the way he feels is what he honestly thinks and feels. He doesn't try to butter her up or charm her or anything. And doing those little things that matter. Its just so sweet...sigh! He knows that being younger than her, he has to fight all her insecurities about the age difference, plus he also knows that despite her age, DJ is really still very naive and innocent.

I just really love this drama!

Guest fashionista

can someone upload the last 10 minutes.... i wasnt able to catch the last 10 min :(

im crying so much right now... i wasnt able to catch the last 10min i thought TB proposed already and it was a happy ending... then i read your comments!! NOT A BREAKUP! sometimes i feel dalja is too afraid to even risk.... im so sad... if only she hadnt left TB's house. . . *SIGH*

on the contrary. i think DJ has taken a lot of risks. from her perspective, the more risks she take, the more heartaches she endured. TB have been keeping more and more of his feelings to himself. yeah, actions speak louder than words...sometimes. but then there are other times when he needs to express it in words to show how he really feels. there seem to be a lack of that on his part as the story progresses. guys often say that women need to tell them exactly what they want, how they feel, etc. well, it goes both ways. DJ is still unsure of TB's feelings toward her. she doesn't know how serious he is. everything that she sees seems to increase her insecurity about the relationship. the breakup may be a good thing. it may catapult him to wake up and deal with his emotional issues before he loses her for good.

Guest ovette

yah... DalJa has been waiting long for him to say those words but he cant just seem to do it...

this episode had DalJa drained with all the problems in a relationship. and she's about to give up now..

i hope there is still time to save it....

really cant wait for ep21.. and im really expecting a wedding too

Guest 3dfan

I can't stand it when watching TB's unemotional face after he heard her lovely whispering " I love you a lot, do you know" ( ep 19 )

At the beginning , he was so open and straightforward with her about his feeling, but as time passed, he seems to close himself up while DJ is now whole hearted open her heart for him. But I guess that is life. In real life, it usually guy who started first, tries to open up the woman's heart who he likes, and then when she finally did, the game is reserved. It's her role now to keep his heart and his interest...

Guest fashionista

I can't stand it when watching TB's unemotional face after he heard her lovely whispering " I love you a lot, do you know" ( ep 19 )

At the beginning , he was so open and straightforward with her about his feeling, but as time passed, he seems to close himself up while DJ is now whole hearted open her heart for him. But I guess that is life. In real life, it usually guy who started first, tries to open up the woman's heart who he likes, and then when she finally did, the game is reserved. It's her role now to keep his heart and his interest...

yeah, that's why DJ is soooooooooooo tire. I was amaze at how well she maintained her composure while at TB's house despite the ex' relentless taunting. she just kept eating, and eating, and eating...

yeah, that's why DJ is soooooooooooo tire. I was amaze at how well she maintained her composure while at TB's house despite the ex' relentless taunting. she just kept eating, and eating, and eating...

haha.. that's so DJ.. everything she is unhappy over TB's matters, she simply stuff herself with food!!~

i think despite the unemo and no sarang hae said..TB went back to law cos he didn't want to lose DJ. that should be an action that speaks louder than words, esp when it resolves so many unhappiness that happened due to the earlier difficult times..

to side-track, i really love the way TB wears that ring on his index finger!! is it a TB style or LMK style? it's so cool. i wonder how he does it, with the ring fixed so firmly at just that awkward position. i think i am already experiencing both TB/LMK withdrawal fits...

I noticed that TB really has no one of the same age to talk to for advice, where he's able to discuss matters openly like DJ is able to do w/ SJ, SD, unni. TB seems to always get the advice from an elder: DJ's grandma, DJ's mother, his father...this could be one of the reasons why he's been holding it in. When he feels something is on DJ's mind, he asks her, but either she denies or says the opposite of what she feels, which can be confusing to a guy who has no one to go to for questions. And it gets much harder going to an elder like DJ's grandma/mother after that one 'night'.

In that scene in EP 19, when DJ kicks him in the shin and all he could do was say 'sorry' and hug her, that expression on his face as he's holding her was one of 'bewilderment', as if he's never been given that type of affection, and doesn't know what he should do in response to it.

In real life, it usually guy who started first, tries to open up the woman's heart who he likes, and then when she finally did, the game is reserved. It's her role now to keep his heart and his interest...

Recall that EP 19 was what's it like to live as a man...

Maybe that's why his expression wasn't a 'happy' one at that moment for that very reason--it should have been him to have said it first. It's like he disappointed/'failed' her once more as a man.

Archived