[drama 2007] Lobbyist 로비스트

Guest Soy

Guest n_vang

this is definitely going to be one interesting drama to watch out for. i kind of hope yeh decides to take on this role if the rumors are true that she is the leading candidate for it b/c i want to see her taking on the challenge of portrying ta different character to that of the usual sterotypical character we have come to see her in goong and vineyard man.

i think if she is casted, does a great job in portraying her character, and most importantly if this drama becomes a hit in korea, it will be this drama that will most definitely bring her up to the same level as other respected actors in the industry b/c i feel that it will be proof to everyone that she has the versatility and acting chops to play any type of characters and not just the bubbly cute girl.

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest angel2nyt

i dont really want to get all too excited for this drama, and then all the news about yoon eun hye being casted here, would go down the drain...

im pretty sure song il gook has already said yes, but he hasnt signed the contract yet so

Guest hekijo_00

i want SIG with kim jung hwa.sorry just a big fan of her.hehehe

anyway SIG looks much handsome lately

Guest jahye

20070309120831397b61210zo2.jpg

Huh Joon Ho (허준호) joins the cast as lobbyist, James Lee (제임스 리).

link to article

A great addition to the cast! He's such a good actor.

Huh Joon Ho may not play the leading man anymore, but he's still great support in whatever he participates in.

Guest C51236

SIG is 13 years older than YEH, I agree w/ ,HJW is fit to the role...but btw who is LNY?

HJW is Ha Ji WOn rite??? and LNY is Lee Na Young???

Guest StylishAzNx07

I really like Song Il Kook.

He's really hot for his age & a great actor.

Also I love Kim Tae Hee.

HOpefully they are the two leads<3

Guest kuhyesunfangroup

YEH is adorable but she do not seem to match role or other leads in this well. we will see

Guest fivemagic

Hey everyone,

Glad to see this thread is going well...........for me, I would love to see SIG paired up with a much older lady than YEH because YEH is way too young and it would not be a good match since there's like a BIG age difference here. I know she's a very good actress and all, but I still want him to be paired with a much more experience leading lady.

When I first saw that Kim Tae Hee was to start as the leading lady, I was so antsy to find out who's going to be the leading guy, but unfortunately, KTH had to withdraw from the casting of ANGEL, but since the leading lady is still up for grabs, the director should at least have an older and much more experience lady to match SIG. This is just my opinion only!

Guest run_lola_run

Yoon Eun Hye and Song Il Kook?!? Together?!?! :rolleyes: You've got to be kidding me. I hope it's not true. Please tell me it's a joke. :blink:

If SIK does actually sign for this, I hope they pair him up with a better actress...he deserves better. That's just MY opinion of course.

Anyways, I thought SIK's next project was going to be a movie or he was going to take a break or something like that. Isn't it too soon for him to start a new project?

As far as I know...It is a complete rumor that YEH is going to be in Angel.

The information that was quoted on the first page is a misinterpretation of a Korean news report. It was clarified after the news was translated and posted on the main news thread pinned in this forum (Damaok (sp?) translated it). YEH was mentioned in the said news to be considered for a role in Miss Mom from SBS. It so happens that, that particular sentence about YEH was said in the same sentence as Song Il Kuk's Angel from SBS.

Nevertheless...I am curious about the cast for Angel. I like what I read in the plot.

Guest loving_D

Yoon Eun Hye and Song Il Kook?!? Together?!?! :rolleyes: You've got to be kidding me. I hope it's not true. Please tell me it's a joke. :blink:

If SIK does actually sign for this, I hope they pair him up with a better actress...he deserves better. That's just MY opinion of course.

sorry to say that i completely agree. :vicx:

Guest monoceros

lol, dramas always get pushed back. Huh Joon Ho? Wow.. he is so old in that picture. I remember seeinghim in look and look again, and he was like a lead or something. It was so weird. But now, he's so old. =(. Oh well, he's getting more and more famous. Ironic.

Dude, I really hope I don't have to see Yoon Eun Hye in here. (sorry, YEH fans, not tying to bash) I really hope kth acts in this. I want to see her dramas again.

Guest fivemagic

WOW! So the lead actress has been offered to Jang Jin-Yeong........I haven't heard of her name before, but if she accepts it, then it will be fine with me because she will be a better match for SIG. Originally, when "Angel" was to be casted for the leading guy, HJS just returned from military service and I wanted him to be the lead, but no, he will be playing the second lead guy instead. Any news if SIG and other casts are confirmed yet?

Guest VoxiVoxi

wat the...are you serious? Song Il Kook and my YEH? No way! YEH should be pair with a much more better guy...like Dennis O, Daniel, or someone who's has the better look. OMG..I hope YEH won't confirm this drama..Unless she gonna be the main lead actress and pair up with Han Jae Suek is ok..I thought Song Seung Hung gonna be the main lead but turn out to be this guy...gosh! *roll eye*

wat the...are you serious? Song Il Kook and my YEH? No way! YEH should be pair with a much more better guy...like Dennis O, Daniel, or someone who's has the better look. OMG..I hope YEH won't confirm this drama..Unless she gonna be the main lead actress and pair up with Han Jae Suek is ok..I thought Song Seung Hung gonna be the main lead but turn out to be this guy...gosh! *roll eye*

This was one of the strangest posts I ever read. No offense but IF (which I dont believe) she gets offered this role at the site of one of the best Kdrama actors she would be a lucky girl. She is in no position to decline such a high budget drama with a talented male actor and an even more talented writer and a great production studio <_<

Guest hanib

^well ,I have to agree , if you compared them ,SIG 's better in all field .His acting ability is already on the much higher level compared to YEH's which is relatively new .And being in the industry for such a long time , his experience is much more than YEH's . YEH fan , you should think much more before you said something like that

Guest me094

The whole drama sounds interesting... and i don't really care who the main actress is as long as it's not KTH... her acting isn't all that pleasing to watch... and i would definitely watch it if YEH was in it... even though i don't know about the couple.

Guest fivemagic

The whole drama sounds interesting... and i don't really care who the main actress is as long as it's not KTH... her acting isn't all that pleasing to watch... and i would definitely watch it if YEH was in it... even though i don't know about the couple.

I love KTH........I think she's so beautiful and yet a very talented actress indeed. I would love to see her as the main lead.......her acting's great and she's so pure and sweet. I guess we each have our own opinion about her.

Archived