[drama 2007] Dal Ja's Spring [달자의 봄]

Guest ovette

Guest *sayuri*

+Wow ....so many pictures ......:wub: :wub: ..... the official pictures for this drama are very pretty ........ I wish there a larger version for the pictures though .....but anwyays, thanks for posting it up you guys ......;)

Count Down Continue:

27 more days till "THE DAY"..... :w00t:

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:P:P new photo

유쾌하고 따뜻하게! <오달자의 봄> 포스터 촬영현장~

1207_01.jpg

△ 오달자(채림 분)를 사이에 두고 연적이 될 이민기와 이현우

2006. 12. 07

글 : KBS인터넷 진영주

사진 : KBS인터넷 정성은

oh myyy...she look gorgeous.....

like a pretty doll, her skin is flawless...

she's not bad with the perm hair anyway...

minki looks funny from the way he stand...haha..:)

Guest *sayuri*

she looks gorgeous :P

She is one of the actress who can carry all kind of hairstyles including this one. :w00t:

+I totally agree ..... CR looks good in any hairstyles ..... and the matter of fact I like CR in this permed hairstyle too..... She looked great!!!

Count Down Continue:

26 more days "TILL THE DAY"..... :w00t:

CR looks so young and pretty . She does not look 1 day older than LMK. I can not wait for this drama to begin. My fingers crossed for a good ratings

Guest simply_dream

haha minki is always pair up with his nuna and ALWAYS play a role that is older than his real age... but he is a really good actor =D... and i am sooo looking foward for chae rim =D i love her! she rocks... THANKS FOR THE INFO!

Guest badhairday

CR looks so young and pretty . She does not look 1 day older than LMK. I can not wait for this drama to begin. My fingers crossed for a good ratings

I agree, Chae Rim looks way younger than her real age.

heads up! KBS' entertainment news program, Yunyega, aired a segment on Oh Dal Ja tonight...the segment is towards the end of the program. I was trying to watch it live, but it was buffering too much, however, from what I can tell, besides the interview w/ the main casts, there are the behind the scenes of the photoshoot and selected scenes from the drama

Maybe someone will be able to translate the segment?

Guest fashionista

heads up! KBS' entertainment news program, Yunyega, aired a segment on Oh Dal Ja tonight...the segment is towards the end of the program. I was trying to watch it live, but it was buffering too much, however, from what I can tell, besides the interview w/ the main casts, there are the behind the scenes of the photoshoot and selected scenes from the drama

cool. thx for the heads up.

Guest siwen_sally

hehe,so exciting to know this news.Thx to creidesca.

Here is the web to see it online,today's news will be update tommorrow afternoon.To see it,u need a kbs account.

The web is :http://www.kbs.co.kr/2tv/enter/yunyega/vod/index.html

Cannot wait to see,hehe :D

Guest shanmei

채림 이혼 후 첫 드라마 출연 “환상 아닌 현실 직시한 캐릭터하고 싶었다”

20061210070122.630.0.jpg

[뉴스엔 고홍주 기자]

채림이 브라운관 복귀작을 선택한 결정적 이유를 공개했다.

채림은 내년 1월 3일 첫 방송되는 KBS 2TV 새 수목극 ‘오달자의 봄’(연출 이재상)의 주인공 오달자 역으로 최근 낙점돼 2년여만에 브라운관에 복귀한다.

‘오달자의 봄’에서 채림은 홈쇼핑에 근무하며 사내 최고 바람둥이에게 실연당한 뒤 복수를 위해 애인 대행 역의 태봉(이민기 분)과 계약 연애를 하는 노처녀 오달자를 연기한다. 극중 오달자는 사랑보다 자존심이 우선인 캐릭터이기도 하다.

최근 드라마 리딩 연습에 참석한 채림은 9일 방송된 KBS 2TV ‘연예가중계’를 통해 “그동안 내가 맡았던 대부분의 역할이 보는 이로 하여금 환상을 품게 하는 데 비해 오달자는 무엇보다 현실에 직시한 모델이다. 그런 역할이 하고 싶었다”며 작품 선정 동기를 밝혔다.

이로써 채림은 지난 2004년 11월 종영된 KBS 2TV ‘오필승 봉순이’이후 2년여 만에 드라마에 복귀하게 됐다. 또 올 초 가수 이승환과 이혼한 뒤 첫 드라마 출연이다.

‘오달자의 봄’에는 채림과 함께 이민기 길용우 김부선 이경진 등이 출연한다. 오는 30일 첫 촬영을 시작하며 내년 1월 3일 첫 방송된다.

고홍주 becool@newsen.com

손에 잡히는 뉴스, 눈에 보이는 뉴스(www.newsen.com)

copyrightⓒ 뉴스엔. 무단전재 & 재배포 금지

Guest *sayuri*

+OMO.....OMO.......OMO.......the caps above are awesome .....I love all of them .....thanks for posting up!!!!

Thanks Creidesca for the dl link .... I will reupload to a direct link as soon as finish download the clip.

Count Down Continue:

24 more days to go till "THE DAY".... :w00t:

Archived