[drama 2007] Dal Ja's Spring [달자의 봄]

Guest ovette

Guest vivjelly

Yup, I'm quite happy to see CR returns to the Korean small screen! I will watch it raw as well and wait for the subs if there will be one.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have asked withs2 if they are willing to sub this drama.. the mod said she's gonna discus it over with the team first.. i hope any fansub could sub this drama! :)

There's always the KBS World subs which can be improved upon, but that also means we'll have to wait till the drama airs on that channel first.

Also, for those living in Southern California who have cable TV, you guys might want to check w/ Time Warner Cable and see if the channel "KBS" (which should be KBS World and not KBS America I believe) is available in your area, because according to pamphlets I've been getting, effective Oct 18, 2006, the channel KBS (channel 159) should be available on their Choice tier [when you subscribe to Time Warner Cable, you have a choice of 2 digital tiers, and within tier "Choice" is the channel "KBS"]. If you don't currently have the tier "Choice" in your Time Warner Cable TV package, the tier can be added for an additional $5/month on your bill. It's important to ask if the channel is offered in your area before you include tier "Choice" in your cable package.

If your area does have the channel through Time Warner, hope you guys can give me a PM so I can compile a list of the cities within SoCal that carries the channel.

Guest fashionista

Anyone find it interesting that the pics of Chae Rim, LMK, Kim Na Woon, and Kim Young Ok were "taken" off the DMZ pages (the pics still exists in KBS' folders, but if you back to the DMZ articles, those pictures are gone w/ the exception of the group photo at the table where we have problems recognizing people)...it's as if they weren't supposed to show us those pictures yet...which reminds me when LMK had gotten the haircut for the Bong Ki role and throughout the rest of the Rainbow Romance episodes before RRLY began airing, he wore a beanie the entire time.

yeah, especially when kbs usually release tons of pics of their other dramas way before they're even release.

Guest *sayuri*

+I'm happy that CR new drama actract many attention, however I hope the Korean media will not bother CR about her personal life but focus on her career as an actress.

Count Down Continue:

32 more days till "THE DAY".... :w00t:

i agree with you sayuri! it's been ages since the divorce was announced.. they should give ChaeRim a break... she's already going through a rough time, and here is the media making it even harder for her :( i hope fans would really support her new drama so she could gain back her confidence :)

EDIT: sayuri: Happy 100th Post!!

Guest *sayuri*

+Ovette: You are right! I hope CR will forget the past and move on with her life. I can still sense that she is hurting a lot. But no matter what, I will awlays support and respects her.....:wub:

CR FIGHTING!!!!!!

Count Down Continue:

31 more days "TILL THE DAY"!!! :w00t:

P.s. Can't believe this thread already made more than 100 posts ..... :D

Guest bub_popper

Wow, this page is moving fast for a seires that had just been known to everybody. There isn't even a lot of pictures for this series yet.

I'm so happy to know that CR's going to be visible in KDrama again! Looking forward to it. I started to like her after watching her in All About Eve. I was also able to watch We're Dating Now thru You tube. Really, really miss her.....

we all miss her..

ive been waiting for the official pictures myself... are they starting to film the drama already?? aside from them practice reading the script, what else have they prepared??

Guest siwen_sally

News everybody,and new pics.wawawa!!!

LIM is more beautiful than before I think,haha,very cute,but she has straight hair now.

Someone bali come to translate!!!

채림, '오달자의 봄' 성공 고사 지내

20061204213108.277.0.jpg

2년만에 국내 활동을 재개한 탤런트 채림이 드라마 성공을 기원하는 고사를 지냈다.

채림은 4일 오후 경기도 수원 KBS 세트장에서 내년 1월 3일 방영될 '오달자의 봄'(극본 강은경ㆍ연출 이재상) 성공 고사를 지냈다. 채림은 '오달자의 봄'으로 2004년 11월 종영한 KBS 2TV '오필승 봉순영' 이후 2년여 만에 안방극장에 복귀한다.

이날 고사장에는 채림을 비롯해 이혜영 이현우 이민기 김영옥 공형진 등 드라마 출연진이 모두 모여 무사 촬영과 시청률 대박을 기원했다.

'오달자의 봄'은 홈쇼핑에 근무하는 노처녀 오달자를 중심으로 벌어지는 사랑 이야기. 채림은 주인공 오달자로 등장, 활발하고 건강한 모습을 선보일 예정이다.

20061204213108.277.1.jpg

<저작권자ⓒ '리얼타임 연예속보,스타의 모든 것' 스타뉴스>

hey from the pics siwen posted...Gong Hyung Jin (yes briefly looking at the article that goes along w/ it, it's him) is in the drama then....so that means they must have changed one of the characters/switched around 2 of the characters?! The little news we found just got it all wrong on who he plays.

thanks for the pics siwen_sally!

hey from the pics siwen posted...Gong Hyung Jin (yes briefly looking at the article that goes along w/ it, it's him) is in the drama then....so that means they must have changed one of the characters/switched around 2 of the characters?! The little news we found just got it all wrong on who he plays.

oh yahh!! Gong Hyung Jin is on the far end left.. but isnt it the summary said.. she's gonna have three guys?? maybe kbs missed out on describing one character... that's why we cant seem to put the actors to place :)

aaahhh i like her hair!!! maybe they changed the ajumma hair style to a straighter one... i love it!!!! she's prettier now!!!

are there also official pictures of the other casts? :)

there seems to be another guy...the one standing next to Hyun Woo on the last pic, to the left of him? Who could he be?

edit: what is that on Min Ki's right index finger? I remember seeing something similar in the one KBS DMZ pic that KBS took off their site.

Archived