█ ███ [ Thai Net Idol Thread ]███ █

Guest b-fieze

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cee.jay

But that's the thing. They are not "real girls". They are made up to be "ideal women" and no woman really looks or acts the way men-turned-women do. I don't like the portrayal of it.

Well I have seen you in a while, P'Jen <3

I'm confused, let me go back to read over the posts to edit my post rofl.

edit

Okay that was weird LOL but yes in Thailand there are many she-mans :x

i looked up some of their hi5's and some of the pics are real girls...just to clarify that some of the pics i was looking at were actually girls...

edit: i stumbled upon mike's (golf/mike) hi5 too~ hahah!

Guest Juli~<3

You didn't know Japanese, Thai, Korean, Chinese, and Taiwanese dudes like to dress up as girls? I think Thailand has the largest number though.

that is disgusting.

Guest swtanjel012

well i disagree that korean guys like to dress up as girl but i heard about the whole thai competition. well its kinda disturbing

Guest thaigerl

Well I have seen you in a while, P'Jen <3

I got startled by you n'Crystal when I read your post. I was like "Who knows me?" LOL. How've you been?

Uh to be on-topic, I guess it does seem to the the Thai Uhlzzang trend? :huh:

Guest vanggirlie

How does Tai dress like that, IN THAILAND!?!?!!?

i'm thinking you mean how warm her clothes are for the weather in thailand because that's what i was thinking. i guess in the winter time it's cooler but still it's not that cool...60 degrees only right?

well i disagree that korean guys like to dress up as girl but i heard about the whole thai competition. well its kinda disturbing

i disagree with you on that no korean guys likes/liked dressing up as girls?

Guest Dazzle and Destroy

wow, this is nice..

pretty cool that some of these are dudes.. yet, disapointiing and disturbing.. -_-

yeah, jealous that they look way better than the average girl, aka, me. hahaha. XD

Guest ichigo_no_powder

I think they're really ordinary looking...

like other uhljjangs look exceptionally pretty but some of these ones while they are still pretty/cute, aren't uhljjang pretty.

Guest cee.jay

i'm thinking you mean how warm her clothes are for the weather in thailand because that's what i was thinking. i guess in the winter time it's cooler but still it's not that cool...60 degrees only right?

Yeah I talking about how warm her clothes look lol, in winter it reaches about...........26 degrees celcius, which is still pretty friggin hot for me! LOL

Some of these girls are quite pretty (:

Archived