Kojic Acid Soap

Guest kawaiiprincess

Guest kawaiiprincess

has anyone tried this?
hey guys and girls!

has anyone tried this product? any brand???

i wanted to try it, but i want more testimonials from people... they say its an effective whitening product and it can help get rid of acne... but being the totally skeptical person that i am, i need some kind of reassurance that this is an okay product ^_^

help me out! ^_^

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kawaiiprincess

^ i don't think it's really very acidic to the point that it'll hurt your skin...

think about lactic acid being an ingredient of feminine washes :) something like that... ^_^

i read somewhere it dries up bacne and pimples and all... hrm, i'll go try this within next week... i want whiter elbows and knees ^_^

Guest pixiegirl99

Kojic acid soap is really effective. :D My skin became fairer after using it for about 3 weeks and my friends also noticed it too. I've tried likas papaya soap, biolink and other products but this is the only one that worked for me! Im not sure though if it can remove pimples because I only used it for my body since I have sensitive skin.

I would have liked to post pictures of the results but I dont have clear pictures taken from a digicam. Mostly just phone cam pictures. Besides, nowadays my P.E. class is water polo so naturally I got darker again. :( I'll try to buy kojic acid soap again after this semester is over. :)

Guys, just make sure that the kojic acid soap you'll be buying is not fake. The one I used smelled like an orange and it has a dark shade of orange. Because I also bought another soap with kojic acid as its name but it was light orange and had no smell. It didn't have any effect on my skin plus it was more expensive too! :angry:

Guest kawaiiprincess

here's what i found on the net:

Kojic Acid is widely consumed in the Japanese diet with the belief that it is beneficial to one’s health. Now, the fungalmetabolic product, Kojic Acid, is being used as an active ingredient in our Savona line of herbal soaps, Savona Kojic Soap has the highest and purest ingredients that acts as an effective antioxidant and whitening soap. It helps remove spots, blackheads and other skin blemishes… Savona Kojic Soap… beauty at its finest

what's the brand of kojic acid soap that you used??? ^_^ there are unbranded ones, there are branded ones... was it banji orange peeling soap? ^_^ or savona? or some other asian brand? or is it the one you get from the derma?

i can get this for you guys, but i wanna make sure it's effective first before actually selling it... and i wanna know the best brand to use too ^_^

Guest pixiegirl99

^ I only bought it from an online seller so I dont know what brand it is. The only way I can tell is through the appearance. Its covered only in plastic (no box) and it has a Kojic Acid Soap label in the center.

Im sure that its different from Banji Orange Peeling Soap because I have also used Banji before. It's not effective for me so I switched to Kojic acid.

It's also not Savona because Savona soaps are from JC Spice and its packaging is in a box. I havent used it before so I dont know if its effective. But I heard that Savona is much cheaper and it has different kinds like Tawas, Oatmeal, Honeymansi, Carrot, Tea Tree Anti-Blemish, Black Bleaching and Papaya Double Whitening. :)

Guest kawaiiprincess

^ I only bought it from an online seller so I dont know what brand it is. The only way I can tell is through the appearance. Its covered only in plastic (no box) and it has a Kojic Acid Soap label in the center.

Im sure that its different from Banji Orange Peeling Soap because I have also used Banji before. It's not effective for me so I switched to Kojic acid.

It's also not Savona because Savona soaps are from JC Spice and its packaging is in a box. I havent used it before so I dont know if its effective. But I heard that Savona is much cheaper and it has different kinds like Tawas, Oatmeal, Honeymansi, Carrot, Tea Tree Anti-Blemish, Black Bleaching and Papaya Double Whitening. :)

banji didn't work for me either... it just made my skin soft and all, but didn't really get rid of the dark spots! but i loved how it smelled! ^_^

and yup, savona has sooooo many different kinds i was actually planning to get some of it since i do know several resellers here in the Philippines.

did you get yours from teentalk or girltalk? i'd go ask around... it's not kate jones is it? ^_^

and yes, i've seen kojic acid soaps covered in just plastic with the kojic acid soap label in the center... i'll go ask Connie later if she carries that soap. ^_^

thanks doll!

Guest cocopuk

wow! you guys sure know a lot XD

i'm looking for some of this uhh 'kojic acid soap' too

but somehow the name kinda scares me, so i'm surfing around the net for more assurance >< - if you find out where to buy it pls post a reply online =D! thnx in advance, if all doesnt work out i think papaya soap is the nxt bst thing =_=

Guest tainted_halo

where can u buy this online??? i wanna try! i saw one on ebay, but i'm not sure if it's 'worth' it.. u had to get in bulk of 6, can't buy individually..

Guest pixiegirl99

^is it possible to tell us where you got it? i'm very interested this this product. lol

I'll just pm you the forum link where I bought the soap. :)

Guest pixiegirl99

banji didn't work for me either... it just made my skin soft and all, but didn't really get rid of the dark spots! but i loved how it smelled! ^_^

and yup, savona has sooooo many different kinds i was actually planning to get some of it since i do know several resellers here in the Philippines.

did you get yours from teentalk or girltalk? i'd go ask around... it's not kate jones is it? ^_^

and yes, i've seen kojic acid soaps covered in just plastic with the kojic acid soap label in the center... i'll go ask Connie later if she carries that soap. ^_^

thanks doll!

I got mine from Girltalk and nope, its not Kate Jones. I havent bought any products from her yet. :)

Guest kawaiiprincess

^ i thought so... i was also planning to buy from girltalk since i've bought from them several times in the past ^_^

how much did it cost shipped to the USA?

Guest pixiegirl99

^Actually, im here in the Philippines right now so I only had to add 40 pesos for the shipping fees. :) But my mom saw some Kojic acid soap in a local mall so Im planning to just buy there and not from Girltalk.

Guest kawaiiprincess

^oh, cool!

i see a lot of kojic soaps in chinatown and i was wondering if they were the same... ^_^ hrm, i really got to try this soon... what are the other effective prods you've used? i really want to lighten my elbows and knees... they're not that dark but i just feel conscious about them not being the same shade as the rest of my skn ^_^

Archived