Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

i know this is random but.....

does anyone know if jjh ever made it to cha tae hyun's wedding? i just thought about it right now haha.

if she was at his wedding, does anyone know where i can download a HQ of her at his wedding?

nope, she didn't attend his wedding, i was kinda surprised too, everyone was expecting to see ji hyun, song hye kyo and son ye jin, but none of them turn up.

Guest yum yum dimsum

username - ill be joining soon!! ;)

kyosho - wow! what a nice video. i wish I could do something like that. but I reallllyy suk at it.. oh well. hehe. thanks for sharing!

lunalie - yeah i know, but everyone knows she's really talented and thats all that matters i guess

kkam jjak - i think she was at Japan at the time promoting Daisy. I was surprised too coz they kinda started their career together and expected her to be there.

hmm. i wonder, would Ji Hyun be celebrating now? since its the 30th in Korea or tomorrow? LA time?.... Happy 25th (26th Korean age) to her!!!

anyway going to Japan next month (Nov)? I wish I was.... <_<

hmm. i wonder, would Ji Hyun be celebrating now? since its the 30th in Korea or tomorrow? LA time?.... Happy 25th (26th Korean age) to her!!!

anyway going to Japan next month (Nov)? I wish I was.... <_<

i heard that event was cancelled... or something....

anyhow, i doubt she'd be celebrating today. Sundays in LA are like dead.

Yum Yum Dim Sum: she wasn't at Japan on the day of Chae Tae Hyun's wedding and the event next month in Japan is likely to be cancelled due to the poor ticket sales (the tickets are VERY expensive and the arena is way too big). There's no official announcement yet, so right now, its just a rumor.

nope, she didn't attend his wedding, i was kinda surprised too, everyone was expecting to see ji hyun, song hye kyo and son ye jin, but none of them turn up.

Maybe Cha Tae Hyun's bride would have been jealous if those three actresses showed up ^_-

Anyway, happy birthday (in 45 min:), Jeon Ji Hyun.

Guest yum yum dimsum

really? that iSuperstar Festival thingy is gonna get cancelled?

hope not though. I saw clips of CTH promoting it so i hope it wont be cancelled, meaning more pictures of Ji Hyun :wub:

200610310004_01.jpg

Ads Pit Jeon Ji-hyun Against Lee Hyo-lee

Top Korean stars Jeon Ji-hyun and Lee Hyo-lee are pitted against each other in single combat in the new commercials for the Samsung Anycall mobile phones.

Each, as it happens, seems to have occupied the other’s domain. Jeon was given the bad-girl role, a style expected to take off with the release of “The Devil Wears Prada” based on the fashion-industry roman a clef. Never one to be out of step with the fads, the star who has so far relied on angelic innocence, looks determined to acquire some teeth.

Jeon sheds an image appealing to men’s protective instinct and instead turns heads by using her curves. In a survey coinciding with the release of the movie, which asked what cover models respondents would choose if they were the ice-queen editrix played by Meryl Streep, Jeon Ji-hyun came ahead of Lee Hyo-lee with 39 percent. Among male stars, Rain ranked first.

Lee Hyo-lee, a synonym for sexy confidence, has transformed herself into a gentle, mature woman for the spot. She has become the type of person well described by the new expression “good face, good body, good personality.” Lee is seen as a good Samaritan after it was revealed that she assisted a drunk who had fallen on the street: not just a pretty face, but a good heart too. Who would have thought it?

(englishnews@chosun.com )

http://english.chosun.com/w21data/html/new...0610310004.html

Guest yum yum dimsum

NEW LANEIGE ALL RASH MASCARA

alllashmasc001dp4.th.jpg

NEW LANEIGE WATER BANK

x12 LQ CAPS

from Laneige HK. no download link, just a streaming vid :(

l003hf2.jpgl004ga0.jpgl005wi0.jpgl006qn5.jpgl007fw4.jpgl008ff3.jpgl009vd2.jpgl010ai3.jpgl011ky2.jpgl012ma3.jpgl013uo1.jpgl014dk0.jpg