Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

"The Story of One City" project featured online

admin2004817175231og6.png

KOFIC

A collective effort by members of the Korean film community and ordinary citizens to document the passing of one day in Seoul is now available for viewing online.

The Story of One City 9404 ("Han Dosi Iyagi 9404"), which gathers together photographs, video footage, and sounds recorded on June 9, 2004, aims to provide a document of the city by capturing one day in its history. It follows a similar project which was launched ten years earlier on June 9, 1994.

Aside from ordinary citizens, people from the film community such as directors E J-yong (the project organizer), KANG Jae-gyu, RYOO Seung-wan, JANG Jun-hwan, PARK Jin-pyo, etc; actors such as YU Ji-tae, GONG Hyo-jin and LEE Byung-heon; and people from the film community such as PIFF festival chairman KIM Dong-ho have all contributed material.

In total, the site contains over 4,000 still photos and 100 video clips and sound recordings from over 400 contributors.

Guest Jimbaran

I thot this thread vanished into thin air :P

Where can I get Heaven's Soldier and Memento Mori? Guns & Talks was one of my fave movies - but she still looks her best in Biscuit Teacher. Thinking of all the sweet scenes between her and Gong Yoo...*sigh*

Hi! Improving, the thread is on the 8th page!! :w00t: Does anybody know Hyo-jin's new project (drama series or movie)?? :blink:

I still have to watch Heaven's Soldier and Memento Mori when I have the time. I was just lurking around for Gong Hyo-jin's news!! :ph34r:

I love the Gongs (Gong Yoo :wub: Gong Hyo-jin)!!

To ash_0621, Jimbaran and anyone else who's been having a hard time combing through Soompi's pages just to look for a particular thread: Guys, there's an easier way. ;) You can always find the link to the GHJ thread in the Official Threads Directory. It's pinned, which means it's always on the upper part of the first page listed under 'Important Topics.' It lists dramas by the station, and movies/actors in alphabetical order. When you click on the thread link, it'll lead you to that thread's first page, so here's another handy trick: On any thread, located on the upper and lower left-hand corners, you can see a box which has the total number of pages; click on that and a blank space will appear (plus the words 'Jump to Page') and you can type in whatever page you want to go to. So for example, you go to the Directory and click on GHJ's link, that'll lead you to this thread's 1st page; you then type 8 in the box, and tada! you'll reach the last page. It's esp useful for threads with pages numbering in the hundreds.

Hope that helped. :sweatingbullets: (and if you already knew all this before, just shut me up :vicx: )

KongHyoJin_news_060816_03.jpg

KongHyoJin_news_060816_02.jpg

KongHyoJin_news_060816_01.jpg

I love this actress - she was amazing in Sang Doo.

One of rare few that actually bring me to tears in her acting.

I think she's uniquely beautiful.

(Yet she gets bashed so much in the Sang Doo thread :crazy: )

On your last sentence: That's something I've tried to understand, but can't. So I just roll my eyes, shrug, and chalk it up to "to each his own". (or

"some people are either very shallow or have very bad taste, or both"

*evil grin*)

On the rest: Agreed!

i love her! definitely one of my faves...always cry in sangdoo..and now i'm close to finishing hello my teacher! [so busy with school..ehhh] i'm still hoping that her and bi keep in contact though hehehe

Another Bi-GHJ shipper, eh? (:

On 8/28/03 during the press conference for the new KBS2TV drama "Sang Doo, Let's Go to School!", Rain expressed his good opinion of his costar Gong Hyo Jin. "GHJ has been patiently rehearsing the script over 100 times with me," Rain says with gratitude, "She is nice to me." GHJ responds, "Rain and I have good chemistry. He is smart and his acting skills are improving as the filming goes on." [source: 1,2]

c2d0c6c4c6bcb6a71emffo16uo8.jpg

c5a9b8aebdbab8b6bdbab4d91emffo16df8.jpg

c5a9b8aebdbab8b6bdbab4d91emffo161ry6.jpg

(The lady in the purple scarf is "SangDoo..." writer Lee KyungHee. The PD's prolly in the pics too.)

Gong Hyo Jin is one of my favorite actresses alongside Shin Minah, Jun Do Yeon, Ha Ji Won, and SooAe, and I, too, first began to admire her for her unconventionality. I love how she is so different than other actresses in that she doesn't hide behind an "image."

^^Love what you wrote. HyoJin's so fiercely herself that you can't help but notice then applaud her for it. Omo, I like SMA and Soo Ae too and I looooove JDY! She's an awesome actress. And doesn't it rock that she and GHJ are friends? ^_^

Don't get your hopes up for Hardtack teacher and star candy. GHJ acted well, but the plot is not very...good. And the acting of some of her costars were not very commendable.

I agree with banana milk that you shldn't get your hopes too high on Hardtack. I've just finished watching it and it is generally a light-hearted show with great chemistry between Gong Yoo and GJH. However, the plot is kind of flimsy and it got too cheesy after the 2nd half.

Oh no, really? I was hoping it would match the quality of GHJ's other dramas (which differ in genre, but are well-made). Plus I haven't been obsessed over a romcom since "My Girl" and I thought "Hardtack Teacher..." would do nicely. Ohwell. Thanks for the heads-up--there's nothing worse than expecting too much and ending up VERY disappointed. At least I'll be going into it with my expectations in check, and hopefully the Gong-Gong chemistry peeps are swooning over and HyoJin's always-reliable acting (and very pretty self, according to Jimbaran :P) will be worth my time.

I just watched Guns and Talks. I was surprised that Won Bin and Gong Hyo-jin was in this entertaining movie. It's a great movie. I was only killing time and found this movie on my YouTube friend's playlist. [...] It's recommended for WON BIN AND GONG HYO-JIN fans like me!! Hehehehe!!

How do I love "Guns & Talks"? Let me count the gazillion ways. :wub: As I never tire of saying, it's one of my all-time favorite K-movies. I hope GHJ gets to work with Jang Jin (G&T writer/director) again--he makes hilarious, unique films. Thanks for the screencaps, Won Bin and HyoJin were indeed very cute together. Did you guys know they were originally casted for "Punch"? But Won Bin couldn't reach a deal with the producers, so he backed out just before filming started; and GHJ soon followed suit. The roles eventually went to Shin MinAh and Joo JinMo. Though I like SMA and JJM too and heard they did well in the drama, I can't help but wonder... I think HyoJin would've been GREAT as a female boxer and it would've been sweeeet to see her paired up with Won Bin again. And unlike in G&T, we would've had ++ hours of watching their love story unfold. Ahh, the what-could-have-been's.

new01223249konghyojincom0na.jpg

new02223314konghyojincom4bh.jpg

new07223456konghyojincom0fp.jpg

kjhlove0914874ts.jpg

Where can I get Heaven's Soldier and Memento Mori?

There are Clubbox and YouTube links for both movies on the first page. Re your thoughts re YouTube: Though of course it's being used now as a savvy advertising tool, I don't think the networks/film companies exactly see it as a blessing that their dramas/movies end up getting viewed on the Web for free, hyukhyuk. Their loss of profits, but our gain, right? ^__^

Btw, I've also seen that KSA-Bi prank you posted. Well-played lol.

I highly recommend "Memento Mori", it's one of my 2 fave Korean horror films (the other one's "A Tale of Two Sisters") and among the best in that genre, imo. Don't expect it to be the Boo!-type of scary though; come to think of it, it's not very scary at all, just disturbing and very very sad. The non-linear storytelling structure doesn't make it easy for the viewer; but it rewards you when you do pay attention. There's something very hypnotic in its strangeness, the relationships depicted between schoolgirls, and the hysteria at the end. HyoJin isn't one of the leads (that film was her debut, incidentally), but you see enough of her to recognize how naturally (read: non-cutesy) she acts and grin at how young and gangly and tomboyish she looks, heh. The film has 2 directors--Min GyuDong and Kim TaeYong--who just recently released their solo efforts, both great ensemble pieces. MGD directed "All For Love" (2005, aka "My Lovely Week" / "The Most Beautiful Week of My Life") and KTY directed "Family Ties" (2006, aka "Birth of a Family").

"Family Ties" is a must-see for any GHJ fan. If I ever needed a reminder (not that I do) that Gong HyoJin is one of Korea's finest young actresses, if a movie ever succeeded in tapping into her immense potential as a thespian, this is it. How she brings this complex, difficult character to life leaves me in awe at HyoJin's talent. She is absolutely mesmerizing as SoonKyung --she makes you feel her rage, her pain, her joy. I am telling you, IT'S HER BEST ROLE YET. The rest of the cast are amazing as well, the visuals are lovely, and I love how it all surprisingly ties together in the end. (More thoughts here) What a wonderful film it is--a subtle, funny, sad, moving reflection on how our personal histories shape our relationships and identities, and what really makes a family. Actually, it's a must-see for anyone who loves movies, period. My favorite film of 2006 so far.

m0020064bornfamily8w636ma2.th.jpg m0020004faimlystill01w6vz9.th.jpg m0020025faimlystill028w600vd8.th.jpg m0020006faimlystill04w600ej4.th.jpg 157044nj7.th.jpg

m0020002bornfamily9w636hv7.th.jpg m0020029bornfamily6w636wi2.th.jpg 3aa2.th.jpg m0020027faimlystill030wwr0.th.jpg m0020028faimlystill031wzv5.th.jpg

6nz2.th.jpg m0020009faimlystill08w6lg1.th.jpg new23vk6.th.jpg

m0020013mail03still01w6jf8.th.jpg m0020001familyw636eq5.th.jpg m0020009bornfamily10w63ev0.th.jpg

<clickable thumbnails>

credit: Cine21

yes! I found another Ryu Seung Bum and Gong Hyo Jin shipper! You do not know how excited I was when I saw the pictures of GHJ, RSB, and HJM together. They gave me hope :D
Ohhhh me too me too. When I saw the PIFF pics, I went a little aiiieeeeee. I will hold fast to my torch...until one of them gets married to someone else or something. :lol:

As promised, I dug deep into my files... and behold! My treasure trove of RSB-GHJ shipping!

Cine21 article

p0000018220722peo38w600pi0.jpg

p0000014220737peo38w600ug3.jpg

Film2.0 article

people_968_L.jpg

Vogue via Daum

sweetcandi95ce6.gif

shipping.jpg

<clickable thumbnails - these pics are HUGE>

dorngka90xo6.th.jpg savie0167151hm5.th.jpg o122333o43id4.th.jpg th_zippyziggy.jpg th_pt_2da12205.jpg jinmolove261ua5.th.jpg

25c825bf25c125f825bd25c225b925fc6211yhlsshjmhgo0.jpg

26wlduddl9437po2.jpg

kajsal9mona3797jk4.jpg

B0F8B7F99-audwn8681.jpg

kajsal3bananamilk021emffj4.jpg

d15jc.jpg

d20jy.jpg

woo35hyuk33dv6.jpg

noble070738rh0.jpgmlove1012225qm5.jpg

coming200809290345341.jpgsonggoon48669qu6.jpg

woo35hyuk31fr0.jpgbfcdgr7.jpg

5357cl3.jpgjk.jpg

ppaa322650qz5.jpgmonkeyjojo98mm2.jpg

doehd72bn7.jpg

bdc2b9fcc8bfc1f81emffo16gd4.jpg

chdlove090410ky9.jpg

queenlips255tc3.jpg

cand528200807182045380ex8.jpg

20082221117_363946458_2994_0.jpg

coming200802222242000.jpg

81e75105.jpg

Koreanfilm.org's Kyu Hyun Kim on "Conduct Zero": As for Ryu Seung-bum and Gong Hyo-jin, how can I put this without sounding like a weenie fanboy of the couple? Well dish it, I am the number-freaking-one weenie fanboy of theirs! They are fabulous together, they are fabulous on their own, they are just so frigging talented, they completely disappear into their roles. I've never seen the kind of chemistry between any major Korean stars in the last 5 years as Ryu and Gong casually sling over their shoulders in their scenes with minimum of dialogue ("What are you doing here?" "Just passing by." "Go ahead and pass by then.").

164800_sc136W600-.jpg

News on their break-up (7-16-03) :tears:

Does anybody know Hyo-jin's new project (drama series or movie)??
According to Cine21, she has a new movie "Love Virus" slated for this year. (: But I don't know if they're shooting already and who the other cast members are (so far they only list GHJ). The director's previous film "Road Movie" explored how Korean society treats homosexuality, so I don't think it will be a typical melodrama or romcom (and thank god for that).

9/5/06 - She and Im SooJung (she's friends with yet another of my fave actresses! Cool :D) attended the VIP screening of "Our Happy Time/Maundy Thursday" starring Lee NaYoung (her costar in ROYOW) and Kang DongWon. Other stars like Jang DongGun, Park JoongHoon, Cha TaeHyun, So JiSub and Kim RaeWon also showed up.

ourhappytimevipscreeningqb2.jpg

Watch online | Download

9/8/06 - HyoJin went to the funeral of Im ChangJung's mother and offered her condolences to a bereaved friend. (ICJ--best known for the comedy "Sex is Zero"--is beside Lee ByungHun in the 3rd pic)

cjec9.jpg

2006090801561211101nz7.jpg

200609080852461130_2.jpg

News / News / News

Guest Jimbaran

It's pinned, which means it's always on the upper part of the first page listed under 'Important Topics.' Hope that helped. :sweatingbullets: (and if you already knew all this before, just shut me up :vicx: )

Melusine Thanks alot for the tip and for the wonderful photos! I am still trying to figure my way around soompi (although I must say that this forum is very well-organised). *sigh* At the risk of sounding like an old-broken record, I still must gush about GHJ's smile in most of these photos. :D She looks especially cute in some of them where her eyes become mere slits when she smiles.

Oh, me too me too. High-five! I will hold fast to my torch...until one of them gets married or something. :lol: As promised, I dug deep into my files, and behold! My treasure trove of RSB-GHJ shipping!

I'm DL-ing ALL her shows from this thread and I must see why all of you worship RSB-GHJ..until then!!

I was re-watching Guns & Talks last night and it never never fails to crack me up...esp when Won Bin starts spouting his sappy love poetry and philosophy! :lol: I just roll around with laughter...It is one of the coolest movies around - no-one died of an illness, it's not cheesy-funny, not love-love sappy and the plot is just so unique...and most imptly, there is so much humour portrayed by the actors who were so dorkily cute. Thinking abt it now makes me laugh to myself..

:lol:

mz.LA: That's one of the reasons why I'm a RSB-GHJ shipper--they look so damned happy together. In their pics, they're so enamored of each other and always seem to be laughing and having a genuinely good time.

Jimbaran: You're very welcome :D and I'm sure you'll get the hang of it (forum features) soon (hopefully faster than I did! ^__^).

*crossing my fingers that you finish dl-ing HyoJin's movies soon, ppalli ppalli!*

I'd like to hear your opinion of them.

I've seen "Guns & Talks" 3 or 4 times now and I know almost the entire movie by heart, yet each time I'm still enormously entertained by it. Heh, I also chuckle to myself when some line or scene crosses my mind. It's one of those movies I'll never get tired of watching over and over. Love those guys!

My most favorite scene out of many is when Shin HaKyun's character couldn't kill the pregnant girl and Won Bin defends him to his brother, waxing lyrical...

resizeof.jpg

Love is bright and innocent.

With the innocence, any envy, jealousy, spite or anger can be overcome.

To someone in love, you can't blame them for it.

That is the great power of love.

...the greatest thing a human being can do.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Glad you and ash_0621 brought up G&T--talking about it always makes me smile--'cause I'm feeling pretty bummed right now. I bought "A Bizarre Love Triangle" from a bootlegger almost a year ago and hadn't gotten around to watching it (long queue of unwatched movies and dramas, don't ask :wacko: ). Anyway, I felt like watching me some HyoJin last weekend so I popped it into the player... and guess what? The movie in the disc ISN'T "A Bizarre Love Triangle" but the Ahn JaeWook-Lee EunJoo melodrama "Garden of Heaven". GRRRR ARRRGGGGHHHHH :angry: I know I know, lesson learned and all. Thing is, I don't really want to shell out for the original not knowing if I'll like the movie (and I can't find a downloadable copy online). And here I thought I only had 2 films to go in my see-GHJ's-entire-filmography project <grumble grumble>

Guest thunderbolt

GHJ was so COOL in Conduct Zero. That scene where she was walking down the alley in the rain with the baseball bat in her hand... that's the HOTTEST COOLEST GHJ scene ever. Melusine, am I making sense? :P Btw, GHJ and RSB were a couple when they did that movie, right? They had the most awesome no-words-needed chemistry. Oh, why did they have to break up? :tears:

Guest Jimbaran

*waaaails* Want to watch this drama but can't find the show in my local shops anymore! Can't find it in bittorent too! Looks like I really have to dl from clubbox (which is very slow for me :( )

GHJ was so COOL in Conduct Zero. That scene where she was walking down the alley in the rain with the baseball bat in her hand... that's the HOTTEST COOLEST GHJ scene ever. Melusine, am I making sense? :P Btw, GHJ and RSB were a couple when they did that movie, right? They had the most awesome no-words-needed chemistry. Oh, why did they have to break up? :tears:

That scene where she was walking down the alley in the rain with the baseball bat in her hand...

HOTTEST...

COOLEST...

Yep, you're making sense, thunderbolt. That sounds just about right. :P

Of course given how cool/hot that scene was (and GHJ in it), it makes what happens after even funnier... But I won't spoil it for the others. :phew:

czzea5sg4.th.jpg 81688767fi1.th.jpg

One of the delights of "Conduct Zero" is its perfect casting. RSB as JoongPil, Im EunKyung as MinHee, and GHJ as NaYoung: together they make up one of best love triangles in K-cinema (for me, at least) and all 3 actors do a fantastic job. The movie could have easily fallen into the typical tropes of the genre--making the hero oh-so-cool, using the goodgirl/badgirl dichotomy--but it didn't. Because it was much smarter than that. It made the characters human, not caricatures. JoongPil's the king of Moonduk High (and all the power and popularity that entails) and yes he's tough, but not I'll-beat-everyone-up-just-'cause-I-can-and-look-hot-while-doing-it tough; he's also ugly (love you, RSB!), not rich, kinda dumb, and like any normal fool in high school (heh), totally lame and obvious in his chut sarang. Oh, and he's also very lovable and the 2 girls are worthy adversaries for his heart. That he falls for MinHee is totally believable. Let me quote this line from the DVD Verdict review: "So often, teen comedies are about girls who have a near-magical transformation from being nerdy to being cute and cool. Ming-Hee is such an effective character because she is, from the very beginning, both nerdy and cute." A cute, sweet, spunky, nerdy girl. Imagine that. ^__^

632761518735537500632761518735068750tmpimg0000301172nr3.jpg

20053sy6.jpg

And we come to GHJ. The film's focus is on JoongPil+MinHee, but GHJ packs so much into her role that it doesn't really feel like supporting. HyoJin's absolutely convincing in these 'feisty girl' roles. And I mean FEISTY, not just 'sassy'--there's a difference. Though she has this slender frame, it testifies to HyoJin's talent (and real-life personality, imo) that you believe she can break you in half. (You really do.) Or throw acid in your hair, or take on a bunch of guys twice her size...you know, badass stuff like that. Rowwwrrrr. :sweatingbullets:

115439zerow600bm8.th.jpg 20055fu6.th.jpg 164748sc136w600tb6.th.jpg

I like how they showed her having fun dancing and skating with her friends (bullying isn't 24/7, you know). And I love the way she pseudo-coolly asks about him when he's not around and pseudo-coolly talks to him when he is (and how oblivious JoongPil is to all that, because he's simply interested in someone else). It's not an ideal situation, but NaYoung likes things as they are (maybe she thinks it's only a matter of time before he likes her back, because that would be 'the natural order of things'). So she's thrown for a loop when some nerd lures JoongPil away from their 'cool' crowd and his position in the school (and ultimately the status quo) becomes threatened.

20059ef8.jpg

HyoJin's really really good in the role. That taunting look as she dares MinHee to prove that she loves JoongPil? Check. That disbelieving and disgusted expression on her face when she finds him waiting outside a library (a library for gawd's sake :lol: )? Check. And when she finally asks him the million-won question ("Give me an honest answer. Do you like Susan or KyungAh?"), as you watch the naked vulnerability on her face transform to sad resignation...you can't help but go awww. NaYoung would prefer to be feared and hated, but we know better. For anyone (tough girls included), first love (especially unrequited first love)--it's a richard simmons. Did I already say HyoJin's really really good in the role? ^_^

23392lj4.jpg

They had the most awesome no-words-needed chemistry. Oh, why did they have to break up?

I knoooow. Why why why?!? :tears: I remember reading (too bad I can't find the link now, maybe it was on Soompi pre-crash) an RSB interview where he candidly says how happy he was when he and GHJ were doing CFs together because they got to spend time with each other (and get paid for it! heh), but how horribly difficult ( :tears: ) it was to fulfill the rest of those contracts when they had just broken up. It's also mentioned here how he was sorta pushing himself too hard shooting "Arahan" and when the news of the split came out, the crew understood why. Sigh. Apparently they became too busy for a relationship. That's typical break-up PR BS, but I think it was true in their case. I googled and googled, yet didn't find scandalous gossip about third parties or crappy behavior on either side. Mind you, I didn't find anything in English; but if there was an especially juicy tidbit in the Korean tabloids back then, it probably would've ended up translated and on the Web. Also, their careers really took off after "Conduct Zero" and they would've felt the fall-out from all the offers around 2003 (which was when they did break up) so that "no time for each other" reason seems legit. They were only 23 then--I guess it would've been too much to expect them to be super serious and be in luuurve forevahhh. Lastly, I don't think they would've stayed friends had something bad happened between them. Which keeps my shipping alive: there's no bitterness, they're still friends, there's hope.

Whether or not they get back together, I'll always love them individually. Still, it would be, like, the best bonus EVER if the universe conspired for those 2 cool people to become Chungmuro's hottest couple again.

*waaaails* Want to watch this drama but can't find the show in my local shops anymore! Can't find it in bittorent too! Looks like I really have to dl from clubbox (which is very slow for me :( )

The movie's other titles are "No Manners" or "Manner Zero"--hope you'll have better luck trying those. ^__^ I'm surprised someone hasn't put it up on YouTube yet; maybe because it's a bit old.

Melusine,

I dont think there was a 3rd party either at least from what i can remember but RSB went on the YSMM show promoting that movie he did with Shin Min Ah and he was talking about how he got together with one of his ex-gf and it was almost considered cheating too. So i think their relationship has always been on and off.

^Wait, he got back together with another ex-gf while he was still with HyoJin? Or the ex-gf was HyoJin? (but why would it be considered cheating? is RSB not single anymore?)

*confused*

I'll take on-and-off, on-and-off's good. :wub: ...I think. :lol:

I wish I knew Korean...YSMM looks like a blast, I laugh even when I have no idea what they're saying. :lol:

omggg---melusine!!! i just saw those pics of bi&ghj!!! [it didn't load other times i check this thread out] too cutee--you're my hero! hahaha where do you get these pics? i miss the sangdoo days--haha

Guest globosapien

she's the kind of girl i'd be friends with in real life.

i like how she's real on screen. she doesn't hide behind some "i'm so innocent" facade.

she's not beautiful in traditional terms, but i'd say talent makes up for it.

oh. her smile is so contagious. very genuine.

Guest banana_milk

melusine!! thank you for the overflow of GHJ and RSB pictures and old news!! You had some pictures that I didn't have :) I love them together. Even in those pictures, they both have the best smiles. They actually look real, not those plastered on smiles.

I cannot wait to see Family Ties!! I'm going to download it as soon as i have time to watch! It has the best cast I have ever seen in a movie. Go Doo Shim, Uhm Tae Woong, Moon So Ri, Gong Hyo Jin, Bong Tae Gyu, and unfortunately, i forgot the other girl's name :( But wowww...what a cast!!

^Wait, he got back together with another ex-gf while he was still with HyoJin? Or the ex-gf was HyoJin (but why would it be considered cheating? is RSB not single anymore?)?

*confused*

I'll take on-and-off, on-and-off's good. :wub: ...I think. :lol:

(Someone who understands Korean, yay! ^__^ I wish I did...YSMM looks like a blast, I laugh even when I have no idea what they're saying.)

He didnt specify who the ex gf was, he did state that it was someone in the business. Very vague but the point was that it was considered cheating because the girl was with some other guy during the time but they got back together again.

^True. She was all arms and legs (:D) when she was younger and I heard she had her eyelids done...but mostly I think she just grew into her looks.

globosapien: Agreed. Totally.

mz.LA: I find these pics by googling like crazy. ^__^ Btw I love "SangDoo..." too, great underrated drama.

C6F7B8CBBAAFC8AF_C0A7B5E5B0F8C8BFC1.jpg

He didnt specify who the ex gf was, he did state that it was someone in the business. Very vague but the point was that it was considered cheating because the girl was with some other guy during the time but they got back together again.

Ohhh I see. It was probably her. (I wonder who the other guy was... if he's an actor too...) Bad HyoJin! Bad HyoJin! Bad HyoJ... okay, I don't have the heart to scold her while I'm semi-shrieking and rubbing my hands with glee. Gawd, shipping has turned me amoral. :lol: Thanks for the gossip, hee hee.

melusine!! thank you for the overflow of GHJ and RSB pictures and old news!! You had some pictures that I didn't have

Twas my pleasure. Hey, does that mean you have MORE?!? *wags eyebrows* Sharing is caring!

I cannot wait to see Family Ties!! I'm going to download it as soon as i have time to watch! It has the best cast I have ever seen in a movie. Go Doo Shim, Uhm Tae Woong, Moon So Ri, Gong Hyo Jin, Bong Tae Gyu, and unfortunately, i forgot the other girl's name :( But wowww...what a cast!!

It's Jung YooMi. ;) Yep, WOW's the word. When they announced the cast, I went gaga. I mean, I would pay just to watch those actors read from the phone book! And they did not disappoint my high expectations. They were ALL superb, not one weak link. Best ensemble cast indeed. I'm not such a big fan of anyone's that it would blind me to the flaws of their work and I certainly don't mince words when expressing my opinion on crap. So trust me when I say this: "Family Ties" truly is a gem of a film and I'm sooo glad HyoJin is in it.

Family Ties