Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

Guest yum yum dimsum

^

whatt!? :o

thats why i thought the first time I watched that Olympus ad, I thought I recognized some of the guys (one of the cricket players and two from the rugby players). I just watched it again... i DO know some of those guys.. they went to my school...

that sucks big time. im dead jealous... <_<<_<<_<

i just found this old chinese juice ad., u guys gotta check this out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgAPCk2PMO4 her expressions are just tooo cute and her mandarin is funny.

hmm joey that doesn't really sound like her voice?

but yeah that video is pretty funny haha i love it when she slaps the guy's hand. For some reason i like it too when any of my girlfriends slap my hand too lol

Kyosho:

yea, that doesn't sound too much like her, she has a lower and more mature voice but its her, she just spoke those lines in a more happy and childish tone, that's why i say its funny.

i also like that part when she slaps his hand.

Guest yum yum dimsum

thnks cjoey for the new Laneige pics

theres already another Laneige CF coming? and they haven't even showed the Glamour RockStar one yet! oh well, at least more CF's to look forward to... how lucky are those people in the background!! <_<

and that juice CF.. she sounds soo cute.. almost childlike :blush:

and they haven't even showed the Glamour RockStar one yet!

i am also waiting for that Rockstar CF (For the autumn season) as well, its autumn in Korea now, but the ad is still not released, i only know there are a lot of huge billboards in Seoul, that makes me wonder if there's a tv ad for it.

pict1265zk5.jpg

pict1263my7.jpg

pict1268bu0.jpg

credit : http://www.hk-jeonjihyun.com/gogo/

Guest yum yum dimsum

hmm.. maybe there wont be a TV ad for it, just like some of her Laneige pics...

another pic from the shooting of Laneige CF. look at those people in the background. lucky!! <_<

lan006.jpg

Guest yum yum dimsum

wow! thanks cjoey!

her CF's are really popular this year, as always.

they always make the monthly top 10 best CF !!

Anycall Slim&J - number 1 (August)

Laneige Sliding Pact - number 2 (July)

17Tea Limbo Dance - number 6 (June)

i can't wait for this one!!! :D

Jihyun Currently Casting in Hollywood

September 10, 2006 9:54 pm PDT

The 3 articles below are loose translations done by friends and staff:

Jeon Ji Hyun is currently being casted in Hollywood for a blockbluster action adventure movie. It's possible as early as the end of this month , she will have contracts finished and ready. It's highly possible she might come to America in October to get in touch with the Hollywood industry

Source : Yahoo Korea!

Translation: Veronica Hyun

Jeon Ji Hyun is currently working with the Hollywood industry. She's planning to make a world debut. Major Hollywood studios are giving her scripts to read through, but she is rejecting a few because she doesn't like the content (possibly involving sex). She's trying to finish her CF modeling roles before October.

Source: Yahoo Korea!

Third article is basically the same as the other two. She denied the Rush Hour 3 script. She's not really interested in Hollywood, but it's Hollyood that's interested in her. She usually comes in October to learn English.

Source: Daum.net

credit: http://www.fusionme.com/jjh

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok, this is taken from the photo section. Jeon Ji Hyun lives here, this is Korea's most expensive building.

jjhhousexl9.jpg

Guest twothree

^wow, that is amazing. hollywood is interested in her and it's not the other way around! i wonder if it's true though 'cause hollywood is so big. but it's cool though, i'd love for her to shine in the american industry and do it in a non-sexy way.