Jang Dong Gun 장동건

Admin

Guest pure_joy

same feelings with Inez hoo hoo hoo!! man it'll make great signatures muarhahar. :D its lovely!! darn. bring the ads over to Singapore please arhahar. Its going black over at korea but sg's gio is going white :( and arhahar i always cringe when i look at the european models. not that they're not good looking or anything but wouldn't it be great if they got Dong Gun oppa and Bi over here? *sigh and arhahar those clothes on the 2 hotties look great. bring them all over ahahar.*dreams. thanks for all the picsy. darn i love those two.

http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/8080/0608titblackcn1.jpg

arharhar. i don't wanna requote it since inez did already. *sigh lurve those smiles. :blush:

Guest ruffluv109

http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/8080/0608titblackcn1.jpg

arharhar. i don't wanna requote it since inez did already. *sigh lurve those smiles. :blush:

i know....i LOVE that smile the most too....sigh.... :rolleyes: , can't believe he can just kill us women here with such effortless smile.....sigh again.... :rolleyes::sweatingbullets:

TY...i'm listening to those songs he sang in his birthday party rite now....he has such a deep manly voice that could raise my temperature so easily.... :rolleyes: , of coz there's a pitching here and there since i don't think so he practised a lot for the performance, but i think if he decides to reventure into music industry again, his album will be sold out in a minute, thanks to his deep manly voice.... :rolleyes: ....boy, i feel like paula abdul commenting in American Idol.... :lol:

Guest pure_joy

i know....i LOVE that smile the most too....sigh.... :rolleyes: , can't believe he can just kill us women here with such effortless smile.....sigh again.... :rolleyes::sweatingbullets:

TY...i'm listening to those songs he sang in his birthday party rite now....he has such a deep manly voice that could raise my temperature so easily.... :rolleyes: , of coz there's a pitching here and there since i don't think so he practised a lot for the performance, but i think if he decides to reventure into music industry again, his album will be sold out in a minute, thanks to his deep manly voice.... :rolleyes: ....boy, i feel like paula abdul commenting in American Idol.... :lol:

arhahar. lol. :Druffluv's cute muarhahar. :D yeap and as i said it'll look good in a signature so went to get it done and tada :D ahrahar so if u all wanna use it just feel free to use :lol:

jangdonnggunblackwhite.gif

arhahar i'll listen to the songs he sang during his birthday party. arhar later. but yes. he has a deep deep voice as he sang "I give it my all" in AAE. puaharhaar :D

Guest ANNASHEE

wow hes only 34 and he's so accomplished,

i always imagined him almost in his 40s.

nevertheless, he is still pretty hot :D

he hasnt done a drama in 6 yeears?! All About Eve was quite good :D

dayumn him and bi look hot<33

Guest TY_KSW

same feelings with Inez hoo hoo hoo!! man it'll make great signatures muarhahar. :D its lovely!! darn. bring the ads over to Singapore please arhahar. Its going black over at korea but sg's gio is going white :( and arhahar i always cringe when i look at the european models. not that they're not good looking or anything but wouldn't it be great if they got Dong Gun oppa and Bi over here? *sigh and arhahar those clothes on the 2 hotties look great. bring them all over ahahar.*dreams. thanks for all the picsy. darn i love those two.

Same feeling here... Pure_joy... :tears: i luv to see the simply-black in Saigon ... to replace the oldstyle western here :tongue2: Gior here is not speeding due to lacking of Dong Gun's image :phew:

arhahar. lol. :Druffluv's cute muarhahar. :D yeap and as i said it'll look good in a signature so went to get it done and tada :D ahrahar so if u all wanna use it just feel free to use :lol:

jangdonnggunblackwhite.gif

arhahar i'll listen to the songs he sang during his birthday party. arhar later. but yes. he has a deep deep voice as he sang "I give it my all" in AAE. puaharhaar :D

PJ..!! that's AWESOME!!...'what makes a man...'.. :rolleyes: i love the siggie!

He's such a hottie n a cutie when he sang those songs..even Joo JinMo grooved a long with him when he sang 'Karma Chameleon'...both hot-looking buddies!! ;)

Guest ruffluv109

wow hes only 34 and he's so accomplished,

i always imagined him almost in his 40s.

hi Annashee, welcome to jdg's thread.....yup, he can be considered very accomplished for actor his age. He won the Blue Dragon Grand Slam at the age of 32. He's the first ever celeb in Korean history who won the Grand Slam. An actor have to win all the 4 most important awards in his life (best new actor, most popular actor, best supporting actor and best actor) in order to have win the Grand Slam title....yet he did it and at a young age.... :rolleyes: ...he also won best supporting actor for the movie Chingu (Friend) at the Asia Pacific Film Festival....all these accomplishments proves that he's an actor well equipped with talents and not just depends on his star quality.... ;)

just pasting his achievements here for his new fans...

Best Actor Award - Taegukgi

Cheong Ryong (Blue Dragon) Movie Awards

Best Suppoting Actor � Friend

46th Asia-Pacific International Film Festival

Popular Award

Popular Award

Best Supporting Actor - Nowhere To Hide

Best New Actor - The Repechage

Most Popular Performer

Baeksang Art Awards

Best TV Actor

MBC

TV Best New Actor

Baeksang Art Awards

source: www.jang-donggun.com

last year's giordano ad....

giordano11.jpg

giordano10.jpg

giordano9.jpg

giordano7.jpg

giordano6.jpg

giordano1.jpg

credits: http://www.jangdonggun-club.com

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Samsung Card...

wysiwyg_1144376401.jpg

wysiwyg_1144376433.jpg

credits: http://www.jangdonggun-club.com

Pure_Joy dear....cool sig you have there, yup, he surely hasi it all.... :rolleyes:

Guest TY_KSW

He's been keeping such a low profile lately, I hope people do not forget him. What has happened to the 'A Better Tomorrow' movie project with Rain and Louis Koo?

Dear Monalisa.. i dun know on what basic you said "He's been keeping such a low profile lately" :o

He is always on the TOP of all votes recently relating to celebrity activities/commercial/advertisment/ n appearance as always ... You may scroll down back to many previous post to know what are exactly he won and dorminated... :w00t::w00t:

He have not acted drama for 4 years... it did not mean he got low profile just because of that... He need much consideration on every project he supposes to show... "The promise" and "Typhoon" are proving that...

There is no official news from his agent regarding the version 2 of "A Better Tomorrow"... I guess the HK producers wanted to make sound for their planning... My thot... i dun luv to see him acting wif Louis Koo :phew:

Guest TY_KSW

Jang Dong-gun and Jeon Ji-hyun, most wanted entertainer’s painting

[star News 2006-08-28 09:58]

2006082809503831022_1.jpg

(Money Today Star News, Kim Tae-eun) Internet Museum of Art (www.artmu.co.kr) conducted polling on “Which entertainer’s royal-family-portrait-like painting would you like to have?” to 516 netizens, the result is Jang Dong-gun (35.6 %) and Jeon Ji-hyun (27.9 %) took the first place for male and female categories respectively.

JDG who is not only known for his good looks but also his charismatic performance in movies such as ‘Friend’, ‘The Promise’ and ‘The Coast Guard’ received 184 votes or 35.6 of total votes.

In male category, JDG is followed by Jung Woo-sung (25.2 %), Kang Dong-won (17.3 %), Rain (10.4 %), Song Il-gook (8.3 %) and Yoo Jae-suk (2.1 %). Especially the majority of 2.1 % Yoo Jae-suk voters think that looking at his picture will make them feel good all day.

For female category, Jeon Ji-hyun who appeared with various image and mood in various kind of CF took the 1st place with 144 votes or 27.9 % of total votes. Lee Young-ae who has good mysterious image since her debut with 21.7 % and Han Ga-in who remains beautiful as ever even after married with 19.3 % took 2nd and 3rd places. They are followed by Kim Tae-hee (12.8 %), Go Hyun-jung (5.6 %) and Im Soo-jung (4.6 %).

tekim@mtstarnews.com

Source: http://news.naver.com/news/read.php?mode=L...amp;menu_id=106

Translated by YoonEe for Just Jang Dong Gun at www.jang-donggun.com

Guest TY_KSW

JDG attended VIP Preview of KSW movie on 28 Aug

Source: yahoo.co.kr

JDG attended the VIP preview of Kim Seong Woo's new movie "The Unbearable Lightness of Loving" in the afternoon of 28 August 2006 at at CGV Yongshan.

2006082821161481734_1.jpg

2006082821121575515_1.jpg

Credit to Dreamer for Jang-donggun.com

Guest TY_KSW

Is that Hyun Bin?..the guy beside DG..i could be wrong but those dimples... :)

Yes... That's him... Hyunbin sat next to our man... :phew:

tsk tsk tsk.. Inez... u paid too much attention to those dimples of the young man instead of real darlink :lol: