Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

• 2 weeks later...
Guest .alyak_

Looks like the thread lost a few posts.... :tears:

I found some caps of JJM posing for the camera...

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

26.jpg

27.jpg

28.jpg

29.jpg

30.jpg

31.jpg

32.jpg

I love this one. so cute.

33.jpg

34.jpg

35.jpg

36.jpg

37.jpg

Credits: popcornfor2

^^ thanks for sharing those!!!! joo jin mo is so cute!!!! and HOT!!!!

I hope he does a drama soon :[

++ where are all the jjm fans? its so quiet in here

Guest atreyu112

OMO!! he is darn good looking.. after watching him fashion 70's, i cannot help but falling in love with him.. he has everything.. from good body to good personality.. sweet, and yet macho.. and nice smile too

• 2 weeks later...
Guest litto_gurl

joo jin moo~n~kim hee sun

2.jpg

-2.jpg

cute pic of joo jin moo-&-lee yo won

7272.jpg

he looked very conceited here...but still very cute and adorable....

20060215174025html9009.jpg

278184093.jpg

7272-1.jpg

caps from either movie or cf

puzzle_1113929924.jpg

009733912436html9924.jpg

Guest KrazyK71

Wow! Thanks for the pics litto_gurl. :P

I recently bought Fashion 70's and I'm currently watching it with my mom and sis. I saw Joo Jin Mo and was like, "WHOA!" OMG what a gorgeous man!! :w00t: So I've been searching for info on him and have found some great stuff here to start with. Hopefully I can find some more.

I've already purchased several of his movies and his drama Punch and have been quite impressed with what I've seen. I even bought Liar without subs, so I don't know the finer details of the plot, but I got the main idea...and I still laughed, so it was definitely worth the expense. When I start watching movies and dramas without subs, that's when I know I'm hooked! :lol:

Guest KrazyK71

Although this event has already passed, it's still August 11th in my part of the world so...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOO JIN MO!! :w00t:

Birthday.gif

Guest atreyu112

After watching him in Fashion 70s, i can't get him out of my head.. whenever i close my eyes, he will always appear.. OMO!! i can help it but drool over his charming, sweet and yet cheeky smile, twinkling eyes, gorgeous HOT body and deep sultry voice.. OMO!! who else can be as almost purfect than him.. he is manly.. purely manly... HOT HOT.. can't wait to watch him next project..

Guest atreyu112

Something abt Oppa Joo Jin Mo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My introduction to Ju Jin Mo was the film Musa The Warrior. I was most impressed with his portrayal of the the General (Changgun), even though the edited Hong Kong version left many of his important scenes on the cutting room floor.

My first impression of the General was that he had a lot of issues, was terribly conflicted and was an idiot for leading his people to destruction. My opinion changed on viewing the more comprehensive Korean R3 DVD. Ju Jin Mo portrays the general as a very complex character and his importance to the story can be experienced when watching the original Korean version.

Musa lead me to other Ju Jin Mo movies. Happy End, what can I say, made a believer out of me! His credits include movies, television dramas, commercials, music videos and stage.

Jin Mo (Park Jin Tae) was born August 11, 1974 (or 1975 depending on the Korean or Western calendar). He likes music and plays guitar and studies Taekwondo ... and I'm sure there is much more, but details in English are sadly lacking.

Ju Jim Mo is model perfect, photogenic and charismatic; he personifies good looking in any language.

200 Pounds of Beauty – with Kim Ah Joong)

The Puzzle

Liar

Wanee and Junah

Musa the Warrior

Real Fiction

Happy End

Dance, Dance

Park vs. Park

Queen of the Game (SBS – Fall 2006 )

Flying Heavenly Dance (Bichunmoo)

Fashion '70s

Punch (Ddae Ryuh)

Angry Face

Temptation

Taxi Driver

Guest atreyu112

Some of old pics of Joo Jin Mo that i found in one of the website.. he is soo gorgeous.. he is like a combination of Won Bin and Jang Dong Gun

JJM-oldpic8.jpg

JJM-oldpic7.jpg

JJM-oldpic6.jpg

In this pic, he really looks like JDG and Won Bin

JJM-oldpic5.jpg

JJM-oldpic4.jpg

JJM-oldpic3.jpg

JJM-oldpic2.jpg

I loveee this pic

JJM-oldpic1.jpg

JJM-oldpic.jpg

JJM1.jpg

Hello Di sweet sis!!. Glad you found your way here.. :P

I have quite a collection of JinMo's movies and like you i fell in love with 'Musa' not one but both heroes..hehehe..! Can't wait for 'Puzzle'...too. That pic of him n his ciggie is distracting me.. :rolleyes: ..oh yeah he looks like JDG at times and they are very close buddies for the past five years..

Guest atreyu112

Hello Di sweet sis!!. Glad you found your way here.. :P

I have quite a collection of JinMo's movies and like you i fell in love with 'Musa' not one but both heroes..hehehe..! Can't wait for 'Puzzle'...too. That pic of him n his ciggie is distracting me.. :rolleyes: ..oh yeah he looks like JDG at times and they are very close buddies for the past five years..

Inez sis.. u know.. ever since i watched fashion 70's i can't get him out of my head.. his voice, his physicals.. his smile.. his everything!! i tried to search his other works in Malaysia but to no avail.. :( .. and now i heard u have a collection of his movie.. so pls..pls.. can u burn some of them, pls?? hehhehe.. i can't wait for his drama (the queen of something) and also 2 of his film.. one of it sound sooo very interesting.. the 200 pounds of love.. something like that.. what ever it is.. he is HOT!!! double HOT when i knew that he is one of JDG's closest buddy.. oh deaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.. :w00t::w00t:

Inez sis.. u know.. ever since i watched fashion 70's i can't get him out of my head.. his voice, his physicals.. his smile.. his everything!! i tried to search his other works in Malaysia but to no avail.. :( .. and now i heard u have a collection of his movie.. so pls..pls.. can u burn some of them, pls?? hehhehe.. i can't wait for his drama (the queen of something) and also 2 of his film.. one of it sound sooo very interesting.. the 200 pounds of love.. something like that.. what ever it is.. he is HOT!!! double HOT when i knew that he is one of JDG's closest buddy.. oh deaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.. :w00t::w00t:

Sure..since we are meeting soon..(sighs..) to meet *ehem!* another gorgeous man..i will get whatever JinMo's movies i have for you.. :)