Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

Thanks for the wallie cjoey!

sushiboii - it's killin me too! :lol: she needs a movie/drama project ASAP or I'll go nuts. I miss her heaps on my tv screen. The CFs here and there are not enough for me. Too short of screentime. I need longer hours of Ji Hyun. :lol:

Guest Happy_Day

i just read an article in the krn newspaper that she is being considered for RUSH HOUR 3! she may be going hollywood! i read that kimyunjin got hollywood directors interested in krn actresses and that they are looking into many other krn actresses for the movie, but junjihyun was the only one they allowed to have an official audition for the female lead in jackie chan's upcoming movie!

omg, i really hope she gets the part!!!!

happy day:

thanks for bringing us this news, is that today's news? i tried to find it in daum and yahoo korea, but couldn't find any article about this...glad that she's the only korean actress being consider for the movie, hope that she'll have much screen time, u know, normally the female leads of jackie chan's movies are just cameos, and i don't like jackie chan..he's always acting silly in his movies.

Guest Happy_Day

^ hmm, i'll go check in a minute.. i think it was an article from yesterday's krn sports/entertainment newspaper we get delivered to our house haha.. i'm pretty sure i read it right.. i've heard she's been trying to go hollywood for a while though.

Guest yum yum dimsum

jhing - who doesn't want longer hours of ji hyun. even decades!! :ph34r:

melusine - thanks for the pictures. i wish i could understand that article though

Happy_Day - are you dead serious???.. omg!!! that's some news. dont really like rush hour :phew: please update us with more when u get some more news. thanks for that!

cjoey - yeah, don't like jackie chan either. i only watched rush hour coz of chris rock tucker.

RH1 was ok. RH2 was stooopid. RH3?.. with JJH?? gotta see that. but i hope she chooses something a LOT better than RH... dont really like that movie :phew: but if it happens,. ill still watch it coz of her.

_eunji - you said it right ;) welcome here.!! :D

gorgeous pics! thanks for sharing melusine! oh, do u happen to have the English translations for those 2 articles that came with the pics? :D

happy_day! - that's like the best news I've heard/read in months! Wow! Ji Hyun in Rush Hour 3? I hope she gets the leading lady part! That would be the ultimate if she gets it coz the Rush Hour movies are very popular. RH3 might even become her ticket to Hollywood. :D

I want to get you guy opinion on sis new CF, except that she look great.

The CF before where sis Hyun has stick and with little man producing cellphone look like candy, that was so original.

PS: I just realise I never saw sis Huyn in any award or festival except the HK and Pusan last year which she just do promotion.

Guest yum yum dimsum

thanks cjoey.. i can tell its goin to be another one HOT CF!!!

and i guess this is another 'most sexiest' poll from Cine21..... (or is it not?)

20060816160011.342.1.jpg

and i guess this is another 'most sexiest' poll from Cine21..... (or is it not?)

20060816160011.342.1.jpg

this is not a sexy poll, it has something to do with "secret agent" so i guess its "who is suitable to play the role as a sexy secret agent"

Guest monoceros

i love JJH. Personally, I don't think she's pretty, or that pretty. And sometimes her poses are kind of weird and don't make her look good. HJH is really good at that. But that's okay, I think she has tons of potential. Her movies are all pretty good and everyonés starting to notice her. She's pretty good at acting, and I love her screentime even when she doesn't look fabulous. IF she gets into hollywood, she'll be the first actress who I really adore to make it big. I hate zhang zi yi. -_- (sorry to zzy fans)

Guest kyosho

i love JJH. Personally, I don't think she's pretty, or that pretty. And sometimes her poses are kind of weird and don't make her look good. HJH is really good at that. But that's okay, I think she has tons of potential. Her movies are all pretty good and everyonés starting to notice her. She's pretty good at acting, and I love her screentime even when she doesn't look fabulous. IF she gets into hollywood, she'll be the first actress who I really adore to make it big. I hate zhang zi yi. -_- (sorry to zzy fans)

i love her poses especially teh weird ones. They make her look extremely cute and makes her seem like she's just one of us. She seems very playful and seems very down to earth which is the kinda girl i typically like.

Also, most importantly i think it makes it so that she doesn't care too much about her celebrity image, and people will always remember her for being funny. I really admire her for that.

Guest smellmemory

jeon_ji_hyun____________155.jpg

i dont know if this has been posted before, but heres a pic of jeon ji hyun froma child, teen, growing up to now

Guest yum yum dimsum

Ha Tinh Nhi, yeah, she only does public appearances for her movies or other projects. She'll stay unseen when she doesn't have nothin to promote, that's why it's been reaally quiet lately. She's not as attention-seeking like other actresses. one of the reasons i love her.

piper, thank you for the pictures.... !!!

cjoey, thanks for clearing that up. she could pass as one of the james bond girls.

very well said kyosho. she's not afraid to animate or screw up her face in front of cameras, unlike other actressses who has to look all caked-up and perfect on interviews/TV or public appearances. Ji Hyun is sooo natural, not the type of beauty that people go 'WOW' at. (i think her looks have that wow factor, we just have different tastes). She can be soo sexy without trying so hard to be sexy and still manage to look pure and innocent and not slu.ttish.

for example. new Laneige pic.

la003.jpg

everyonés starting to notice her... I love her screentime even when she doesn't look fabulous.

monoceros, she's already been noticed, even before her sassy girl days. she's one of korea's top actresses at such young age.

she doesn't look fabulous on screen because she's staying in character. in her movies, she doesn't have those nice outfits, not too much make-up, unkempt hair (watch Il Mare, Daisy or The Uninvited and you'll see) - just a typical normal girl. unlike the characters you see on TV series where everything is soo perfect even if they're suppose to be playing the poor girl falling for a rich guy. :unsure:

nice that you're a fan though. welcome here!!

smellmemory, thanks for that! she wore glasses when she was young!! cute.

Guest kyosho

i showed my coworker that pic with her wearing glasses and she thought it was hilarious.

she looks stunning with the 30 lbs of makeup put on her, but I still love the ordinary girl next door look more.

btw,

shameless advertisement, i am making another jjh fan site for fun and kicks for people like myself (who cant understand korean or read korean, who live in the US, who want to download clips at high speed connection, who just want information and non junk media in an organized fashion, Youtube links!, and who wouldnt mind another site... WHEW :lol: ). take a look here. i have a lot of ideas, but im coding everything from scratch so it's taking me a lot of time. comments and suggestions welcomed!

http://www.fusionme.com/jjh