Yes..he's like some Hottie hidden at the back of the line..

Bring 'em on those pics!!!!!!!!

Sari..yes..gotta agree with ya..he's so cute i just want to bite and nibble him!!! ;):wub:

Guest vicodin

Sari..yes..gotta agree with ya..he's so cute i just want to bite and nibble him!!! ;):wub:

hahhaha.. INEZ DARLING! you dont know how excited i am to see you here!

i have to tell you that this guy is a POTENTIAL!

he has this blend of cuteness, shyness and schexyness at the same time ahahahahaha

LUNAGAL!

thank you soo damn much for all the VODs and the information about this cute guy!!

i really owe you a lot hehehehe

Guest vicodin

this guy is soooooooooooo cute....i have more pics of him but i'll post them up later =))

oooooooooohhhh pls pls pls.. do post more pics of him!

that would be fcuktastic!

MAy i call u Mrs2Woo..? Vicodin.. :lol::lol:

hahaha yes pls :P

i am mrs 2 woos hahaha

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest vicodin

i don't know but has he been on love letter? I've only watched love letter twice in my whole life.

yeap!

he's been on love letter

and happy sunday too, i think..

i could be wrong tho about the part on happy sunday..

• 5 months later...
Guest TY_KSW

Tsk tsk tsk.. Inez.. sooooo longggg lissstttt oredi... :phew:

Granted day by day the world happened many cuties.. :w00t:

This hottie same name to my hubbi.. Wat i say.. Such a freshhhhhhh !!!!! See his naked pix in "almost love"

WOW... HUNK too tho he needs to sharp his abs packs.. :w00t:

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

OMG same birthday like my Hubbie :rolleyes::w00t: I think he's so HOT & CUTEEEE in 열여덟, 스물아홉 , I want 2 watch his new movie 청춘만화 :w00t: 이상우 such a HOTTIE :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

leesangwoo___.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest karicia

HI, i just watched Youth Comic (Almost Love) starring Kwon Sang Woo and Kim Ha Neul... and I googled for info about the movie because of this cute guy I saw in the movie... it turned out there was a thread for him here in soompi!

If any of you have yet to watch Youth Comic, watch it!

Lee Sang Woo cut his hair and looks neat but then, it shows off his brilliant chiselled features... And I was drawn to his smile! (I am not a fan of Tom Cruise but to be objective, I think he does look handsome and has a wonderful smile. And somehow, Lee Sang Woo has a smile that is a tad bit similar!)

And there is a 'bething' scene with him and Kwon Sang Woo... :w00t:

He is leaner. Has a body like a swimmer's. Swooning

Saw 18 vs 29 and thought he was cute, but didnt think of checking up about him...

but now i will keep an eye on this thread.

(first time hosting picture. hope it works.)

almostloveyouthcomiccd10102742.jpg

almostloveyouthcomiccd10389732.jpg

almostloveyouthcomiccd10382422.jpg

almostloveyouthcomiccd10106892.jpg

Guest lunagal

Yeah he was HOT in Almost love/Youth comic!!

I too have loved him since 18:29, but he's stayed quite quiet on the drama front, so I was quite suprised when I saw the movie and saw his hotness there (he outshined KSW for me)

I loved his character, he was such a good boyfriend and friend, and such a perfect human being ARGHHHH where can I meet a guy like him?!!!

I think though that he has gone for military duty. I remember reading a few months back, the message he left on his fan cafe, and it did say "I am going to the army" but I don't know exact times. Well we will have to wait a little over 2yrs for his return then.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest inez

IMPOSSIBLE....not to notice what a KNOCKOUT HOTTIE Lee Sang Woo is in 'Almost Love' aka 'Youth Comic'!!!!.. :rolleyes:

Not only he has a fine looking bod'..he has such an AWESOME character too!!

Hmm..whatever happens to The Mistress of this thread....Sari babe..you still on Planet Earth??? :P

Come back and let's go Lee Sang Woo SWOONIN'!!!..... :sweatingbullets:

Guest vicodin

HELLO GIRLS !!! THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR STOPPING BY AND MAKING THIS HOUSE ALIVE !

im sorry i had been MIA.. i've been busy making baby with LSW so when he's gone to the army i wont be lonely hahaha.. okay, just messing there...

anyhoooo... I must say i was surprised too when i saw "Youth Comic" i was sitting in the couch and i had to pause the movie to make sure that it was him that i saw hahahaha.. He's sooooo effin gorgeous !!! and his character.. what can i say.. so sweet :rolleyes: do you girls notice that he always gets this sweet role ?? i think his role in 18 vs 29 was sweet as well...

and lunagal, i agree with u.. he almost outshined KSW in that movie hahahaha.. i couldnt keep my eyes off LSW because.. because he's HOT like whoa !

karicia, thank you soo much for the pictures... nice body, eh.. *rubs LSW nice tummie.." hahahaha

Inezzzz !!!!!

*hugs inez*

this boy surely needs a lot of love... my husband needs to get noticed by the world for his sweetness and ish.. let's spread the lee sang woo love !!

Guest inez

almostloveyouthcomiccd10389732.jpg

almostloveyouthcomiccd10382422.jpg

*eyes glued to the mosaiced parts..*

Sari!!!...*hugglez*!!

Hehehe..i was somewhere hiding in there..oggling...!! :rolleyes::P ..

Say..he's going in the army??...*shucks!!.. :huh: ..he should be doing more dramas!!..Must see more of LSW!!