the odd couple!!! :D

i just love their chemistryyy! :blush:

odd.jpg

same here!!<3333333

he just got married on the 1st thou XD ^^;

Guest kyosho

same here!!<3333333

he just got married on the 1st thou XD ^^;

Sushiboii do you got the youtube link to those caps?

Guest ellstars

didnt think she was all that pretty before but after watching my sassy girl, i really started to like her. hses a really good actress. really talented although widnstruck was kind of a disappointment imo compared to my sassy girl, i thougth msg was funnier and more entertaining but i dont blame her at all because her acting was still very good just maybe the plot was less interesting.

jeon ji hyun is one of my favorite actresses ^^

Guest Yohan

Count me in as another JJH fan. I first got curious about her when I read a poll on d-addicts on the prettiest actress. JJH was third on the poll (behind Song He Kyo and Kim Tae Hee). I started watching My Sassy Girl and stopped after the first hour. I thought it was dumb and I didn't think that JJH was pretty at all (as I wrote about in the My Sassy Girl thread). However, after a while I gave the movie another try. The second half was so much better than the first half. I lost track of how many times I've watched it now (though I still skip over a lot of the first half).

guess what, i've found her new laneige CF, its not on the official laneige site and other non-korean site yet, so i couldn't find the link to download it, but u guys can watch it here

http://kr.mms.search.yahoo.com/search/vide...z=score&b=3

I couldn't find it. I clicked on the "next 10" many times. Maybe it was one that I skipped.

My favorite CF is the 1-minute-long Laneige-girl CF where JJH wears a wig with bangs, sings, dances, and makes funny faces. :wub: I thought the longer version wasn't as good; however. I still laugh every time I see the end when she sings "Every day new face" while poking her cheek. :)

Yohan:

U have to use Internet Explorer to watch it. I'll post the link for download as soon as I can find one. yea, I find the first half of My Sassy Girl crappy but I still like the movie and have watched it numerous times (that was in 2002). Mind you, I haven't even started liking her at that time. I think she's not bad, and I did watch Happy Together because she's in there. I only became a JJH fan last year after watching windstruck. she impresses me a lot in her advertisements especially her olympus and giordano ads + that laneige "tadpole" song ad where she sings..that's really funny.

EDIT:

The link that I've posted previously for the new laneige CF is no longer the link for the CF. Here's the new link for it.

http://kr.mms.search.yahoo.com/search/vide...p;target=detail

Guest yum yum dimsum

kyosho MSG - Making of Demolition Terminator,

the first few rows of the caps. forgot where i got it from. i'll search again! :sweatingbullets:

ellstars, Yohan, cjoey

my sassy girl is far better than windstruck imo.. windstruck tries so hard to be msg..

i dont think the first part of msg was crappy.. i just didnt like the scene where they've been held hostage by that soldier.. that was kinda random... :rolleyes:

my fave cf of her.. love all laneige and giordano cf's!!! and 17tea!!!

i love that tadpole and frog song too!! so cute :P

New Laneige Sliding Pact CF

laneigeslidepact3-1.jpg

This is the link for download:

http://s3.turboupload.com/f/742712/1151714...liding_pact.wmv

sushiboii:

i agree that msg is better than windstruck although i became her fan after watching windstruck. I don't like the beginning of windstruck and maybe i'm a bit different from most ppl, i enjoy the part after Jang Hyuk died.

Guest lailanie10

ellstars, Yohan, cjoey

my sassy girl is far better than windstruck imo.. windstruck tries so hard to be msg..

i dont think the first part of msg was crappy.. i just didnt like the scene where they've been held hostage by that soldier.. that was kinda random... :rolleyes:

for me, no dull moments for msg.every scene always makes me laugh.the story is unique compare to some other typical love stories.plus, the chemistry of JJH and CTH is awesome.

i remember the scene where CTH and his friends were drinking in a resto and CTH saw a girl passing by and he said that from that day that woman will be his girlfriend not knowing it was JJH. in that scene one of his friends mentioned about that soldier.

hi to everyone... :)

Guest jhing

hehe I watched MSG but fell asleep halfway through the movie. Then I saw Windstruck and I fell inlove with the movie and became a JJH fan for life. :lol:

Then I gave MSG another go and managed to see the whole thing. I enjoyed it heaps but Windstruck remains to be my number 1 JJH movie. :D

Thanks for the Laneige and Anycall caps sushiboii I like her Laneige CF better. She just looks more radiant in it. :D

Guest yum yum dimsum

lailanie10 - yeah i love that scene!!! just love the way she looks when she turns around after gw taps her in the back and called her 'honey' or something.. that was classic!!!

ye the soldier was mention on that scene.. u can hear the radio on the background talking about it

jhing - i like windstruck as well.. love the last part.. she was really emotional on that part :tears::tears:

so quiet around here :phew:

http://news.media.daum.net/entertain/broad.../v13243537.html

some poll with JJH on second place with 16% after hyori... those two girls :rolleyes:

EDIT.. third place.. Son Ye Jin got second with 17% - those three girls!! :rolleyes:

Guest jhing

sushiboii - thanks for the link. it's great to know that our JJH is doing so well in online polls. I bet you that's either most beautiful poll or sexiest poll. :D

Windstruck? ahhh Windstruck. there's just something about that film that makes me want to watch it over and over and over again without having to fastforward a scene. I loved every minute of the movie. Not a dull moment, as they say. And IMHO, JJH's performance was Oscar-worthy. I loved that part when she was getting her bf out of the river and she thought he's dead and she started sobbing her heart out and pounding on the guy's chest. She was sooooooooooo good in that scene.

And the other part that I really love is the part after her bf got shot and she was cradling him and she was screaming into her walkie talkie and asking for help. That part was so heartbreaking to watch and JJH simply blew me away in that scene.

EDIT.. third place.. Son Ye Jin got second with 17% - those three girls!! :rolleyes:

Hey guys, that's a poll for "Who do u think will lose concentration if they work in an office (if they are office workers), especially when using the cellphone or msn to do personal stuffs"

This is the chinese article about the poll: http://www.innolife.com/list.php?ac_id=14&ai_id=5237

so luckily she didn't come 1st, :lol:

Hyori wins by 57%...that's a lot! So ppl feels that she doesn't focus on her work...lol:

Kwon Sang Woo came 1st for the men side, Jo In Sung second and Rain 3rd.

Guest lailanie10

lailanie10 - yeah i love that scene!!! just love the way she looks when she turns around after gw taps her in the back and called her 'honey' or something.. that was classic!!!

ye the soldier was mention on that scene.. u can hear the radio on the background talking about it

jhing - i like windstruck as well.. love the last part.. she was really emotional on that part :tears::tears:

so quiet around here :phew:

some poll with JJH on second place with 16% after hyori... those two girls :rolleyes:

yeah that was hilarious! well in windstruck, i almost wanna cry in the scene where JH was saying goodbye to JJH on that 49th day(?) not sure hehehe... i'm just trying to hold my tears 'coz my sister is also watching.i'm kinda shy. :P

Guest kyosho

yeah that was hilarious! well in windstruck, i almost wanna cry in the scene where JH was saying goodbye to JJH on that 49th day(?) not sure hehehe... i'm just trying to hold my tears 'coz my sister is also watching.i'm kinda shy. :P

Yeah i love that scene too... sadly cuz im a guy i cant really cry even if i wanted to. I'd make a bad actor :(

Guest CK92842

I managed to catch Daisy today on DVD, scenary was beautiful and the movie itself...well it wasn't bad. :)

I managed to catch Daisy today on DVD, scenary was beautiful and the movie itself...well it wasn't bad. :)

the DVD in Korean language is out? is that the Korean cut version or international cut version?