[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@amore00777‌ the second one is the one that ended last year...remember he said he was getting over that relationship when the did CBWHTS...so when 2pm appeared in music bank (when sy was the mc) for the song he was stil getting over a breakup. He also mentioned he agreed to do wgm coz he 'no longer" had someone special in his life then..that meant he had one before but it ended...that"s why i never believed that non-celeb gf rumor when he was filming...i choose to believe his words...and he wouldnt choose a girl who sells their love life on sns like that as a gf. That much i know...

None of his actual ex gfs ever sensationalized their relationship online...they are respectable people...and our seyoungie especially...so quiet

Sorry for my post.. but thank god, sincerely i never post something to push them regarding wgm or yy couple on wy/sy IG or Twitter.. just comment to support them as couple or individual.. yes i do.. but it was long2 time ago after wgm end. Same as other 3rd party (since i not follow her).. i just look at her pic n read other comments.. i dunno what they are talking because it in korean language, but somehow i doesn't think found any related wgm or or yy words in the comments.. and i hope she quit not because of yy freaks..

I'm just a silent follower who's just love to spazz and click ♡ and ☆ button in sns :-h

And my IG/twtr id arore4eva.. who knows, if someone.. somewhere here notice my bad behave in IG or twitter soon.. please3 do pm me >:D<

@leeminaa I honestly don't think anyone who is a regular on this thread is someone who would be out causing issues on the internet.  I have spent too much time with the people here and have come to know that they are more respectful and caring than that.  Unfortunately, there are going to be those kinds of fans out there and we just have to do our best to counter their activity with more of the proper ways of supporting our fandom. 

Guest seyoungwooyoung6002

katyyy0808 said:

[LQ] 141031 Wooyoung at Gimpo Airport depart to Beijing [13] credit to @wooyoungcolor pic.twitter.com/xvOoMVCFJ8

— Beside Wooyoung (@besidewooyoung)

October 30, 2014

[LQ] 141031 Wooyoung at Gimpo Airport depart to Beijing [12] credit to @greenb0430 pic.twitter.com/UqLfaWuKrM

— Beside Wooyoung (@besidewooyoung)

October 30, 2014
Cr to owner oh oh... those lipssss... 8-} :bz lol

This is a late thank you post, I apologize. 
@ocha23, @ulizz, @alilla, @jann17, @ModiaD, @hazeljrr_c922, @yantz3 you're welcome and thank you for taking the time to read my first ever FF.
@FloryG thanks, I'm still working on the plot of book 2. I'm writing a new one currently, it's still a YY Couple FF but an entirely different story, different genre but still has romance as an element.  Reincarnation is also another element that I am gonna use and now am currently exploring history- 1860s Korea. Sorry, it's a bit weird right? 
Hope everyone is feeling okay in this cold weather, well it is cold in my area right now. Have a great day YY Nation!