The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest sonjawong0214_213c

I think the same...there was a rumor that yonghwa visited shinhye on the heirs set.. If they broke up that time, he wouldn't do that..

YongHwa visit the Heirs shooting? really?

@sonjawong0214_213c  You knw? Some haters are really scary. They even bring the idol/actress in danger. I've read an article (i'm sorry i want to share the link here but i forgot where did i find it) tht there are some haters of an idol and actress in korean tht hurting the idol physically.  They put a glue in the idol drink. Hit the actress/idol with thing such light stick, camera, ect. Dn't you think it's so scary? 8-|

sonjawong0214_213c said:

NaryeL

said: I have my theory, they didnt break up, they took a time and I'm talking of WGM time, many interferences on the relationship..  

About the heirs

they were together,

maybe they were rebuilding their relationship, but can we imagine how hard has to be acting with your partner but can't be together like in heartstrings? Or maybe all the social presure did a collapse on YH and he decided don't do that paper (I'm glad, maybe they will have another better oportunity) . If a relathionship is hard, I cant imagine how it is with rumors, gossip people, secret dates, and keep intact your image because bad people there is in all places, and actors / actresses/ singers/ live for their images. 

Guest sonjawong0214_213c

@sonjawong0214_213c  You knw? Some haters are really scary. They even bring the idol/actress in danger. I've read an article (i'm sorry i want to share the link here but i forgot where did i find it) tht there are some haters of an idol and actress in korean tht hurting the idol physically.  They put a glue in the idol drink. Hit the actress/idol with thing such light stick, camera, ect. Dn't you think it's so scary?

8-|

Oh !!!!I heard about that. it is the news about TVXQ member Yuno.

It is very scary if someone will physically hurt ShinHye!!! So that why they both avoid show in public together.

I'm really a mess to be a dooley. I'm not deserved to be a dooley. Sorry for everyone.

My dear chingu dooliers sumbae ... Definately we choose < A > or else the greedy man will strike again us hahahahahaa :D:)) :)) Im so sure he and she is updating this thread in their free time. I read one of YH interview he usually check or surf on the net time on her free time he just type his name and read updates .. So im 100 sure his following this thread....delulu mode on red alert mode ..hahahahaha

Guest sonjawong0214_213c

It's a rumor..

I saw a pic ...I would say it's 90% him. But I don't have the pic sry :( Maybe some dooley sunbaenim save it..

He went to visit MinHyuk? If so, it must have photos? I'm very excited to hear about it.

@BluenB, @sonjawong0214_213c‌ yeah, its 90%true thats one of the reason why mrs. Dooley dont like the antis and haters.. I even read one forum that this kind of persons not just verbally hurt and also physically hurt the person.. Even throwing egg on her/his.. So ashame to this kind of person doing this thing... Thats the reason why i would prefer/ definately agree with yh and sh decision to make there relationship private... Im so happy and satified with the hints that they both sharing to us that they are very much true. I love this couple so much that the hints they give as time to time given me inspiration and happiness to continue love and support them all the way... Mr. & Mrs. dooley fighting..

Guest fitrah90

sonjawong0214_213c said:

@sonjawong0214_213c  You knw? Some haters are really scary. They even bring the idol/actress in danger. I've read an article (i'm sorry i want to share the link here but i forgot where did i find it) tht there are some haters of an idol and actress in korean tht hurting the idol physically.  They put a glue in the idol drink. Hit the actress/idol with thing such light stick, camera, ect. Dn't you think it's so scary?

8-|

Guest sonjawong0214_213c

@BluenB‌

I am very sorry to hear that. and worried how YongHwa can handle this. And also worried whether ShinHye will run away due to pressure.

I think Yong have try his hardest to protect ShinHye. I hope she can insist and put trust on our CN boys. they must do their best to protect her also.

I don't recognized the situation is more complicated than my imagination.

I deeply sorry for what CN fans did.

@sonjawong214_213c n @fitrah90

don't say that... it made me sad also u know... i know all of us love sh n yh..and all of us just hope they will together someday rite... but as what @ShilohB always remind us... try to not mention name that belong to others site f**...because if we do that we also being their c**** attitude.. if that happen so petty to our angle... let us make her proud of dooley... dooley is the best fandom i have ever meet... i luv u all...

i remember have read in some part about phisical agression from antifans to go-ara , who is friend of shin hye , but i can´ t find ...but i find this http://siesdestino.com/2011/04/03/sah-saeng-fans-el-punto-de-vista-de-la-celebridad/is wrte in spanish , maybe you can translate it with google translator...
i do not want see shin hye saying: "yes we are dating...since 3 years ago, in fact we are living together"
but maybe she can say..."yes we are  still friends ", "oh i have good chemistry with him like others"
sometimes i imagine the face of yong hwa when she is choosing at every body in the world   except him... so sad... anyway i pray for they end together , he is the man who loves more to shinhye in all the world ...they looks perfect together , no one deserves more to shin hye except him.... 
he is so handsome, so talentous, so hot       ¡¡¡please shin hye say YES!!!!! please Yong Hwa ....just kiss her lol  too much songs, too much poems, more action!!! (i hope they read this forum)  kkkkkkk lol

Guest sonjawong0214_213c

@luhanaloloopsy_4a9d‌

To be friends like JKS and LHG is more easy.

Everytime I read the coversation in between ShinHye and FT member Seung Hyun.

I'm imagine that. If our JongHyun and MinHyuk also can tweet with ShinHye like that. How wonderful it is.

I am very excited when I saw my boy tweet the photo with ShinHye. And he said she is "HIS FRIEND"

Love has great power, to a person it is like a miracle ; to another person it destroys everything including himself/herself.

Love is not like fluttering, affection or passion for a while.
I believe, It is you feel its Karmic string and understand one person deeply, accept him/her as it is, also his/her life as a part of your life.

SH said she loved the movie "Notebook" and she also wanted to do such love. I believe she will.....
:>
Wish SH, YH, (every dooliers here as well) find/ do such a great love, hopefully together....

(Can't stop concert version : Cnblue change a bit frorm its reocored original lyrics, I prefer this concert version) ***asking your understanding imperfect English***

My Miracle

The world turned its back on me at last, I finally threw aside myself too.
left in the end of darkness and saw the last of despair,
there is only one light came to me.

You are a miracle to me (miracle to me)
You came into me who had coldly closed, my love
This love growing in my heart which was like desert

I, fell to my knees in fear of this world,
I, could not find the reason to keep on living.

Hugging my life has frozoned coldly,
melt it little by little with my breath.

This love growing in my heart which was like desert.

never ever happened to my life

This love growing in my heart which was like desert.

I, fell to my knees in fear of this world,
I, could not find the reason to keep on living.

Hugging my life has frozoned coldly,
melt it little by little with my breath.