The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest sonjawong0214_213c

@elinaelina‌ @ivy0903‌ 
It is not what about the opinion. 
but the fact is YongHwa is the leader at the beginning and JongHyun take over because YongHwa have filming. maybe the english version of information didn't correct.I just want to clarify for protecting all the fans.Some YongHwa and JongHyun fans are very sensitive about it. they'll not appreciate about dooley if we do not clarify the truth.Some sensitive BOICE will think we're just a group of delulu but not treat us as BOICE.
maybe my english expression is too poor.
1. Although I'm a JongHyun bias. but I'm a CNBLUE group fans. but not only JongHyun's fans. I love all member of CNBLUE.2. I'm a dooley, there is no doubt to choose YongHwa for ShinHye, but if they could not be together, I prefer she can take the other CNBLUE boys.3. I know all of dooley love all the CNBLUE member. and I do not care any submarine for JONGSHIN, MINSHIN or JUNGSHIN. this is the dooley's thread. of course we can delulu about everything. but some of the content a little to sensitive. we need to care about it.
I'm so sorry if my poor expression create any kind of misunderstanding.
I love all your post. and I loved the atmosphere here, all of you make me very happy.
@ivy0903  I love you so much, and I'm really sorry if I hurt you. (As a BOICE in this fandom. I've too many experienced of fan wars. it is why YongHwa and ShinHye treat it very careful and very serious. Maybe I'm also too sensitive for that. but I'm also want to protect all of us. I'll let you have the video afterwards.)

BluenB said: Yes, Shinhye always tweet with her friends not only JKS and LHK but also Seungri Bigbang, Seunghun FTI, and many more but she never mention YH since their rumor became a hot topic. But just like wht others dooliers said, she avoid to mention Yonghwa bcs Mr. Dooley is special  :) Beside that Shinhye is so friendly so it's not a big thing if she tweet with hot guys  :D 

Guest sonjawong0214_213c

yongshins2

said:

BluenB

said:

Yes, Shinhye always tweet with her friends not only JKS and LHK but also Seungri Bigbang, Seunghun FTI, and many more but she never mention YH since their rumor became a hot topic. But just like wht others dooliers said, she avoid to mention Yonghwa bcs Mr. Dooley is special  :) Beside that Shinhye is so friendly so it's not a big thing if she tweet with hot guys  :D 

sonjawong0214_213c said:
I love you. you love ShinHye and YongHwa with sincere.
Is ShinHye only get bash from YongHwa's fans? but I also saw some JKS fans and LHK fans bash her on twitter, Am I correct? I remember she ever said that although she knew some of haters do not like her to contact with JKS. but it could not stop her to contact with her friend. I think she's mature enough to face of haters in this industry such a long time. Can I think that is because she have an agreement with YongHwa not to show their closeness in public as YongHwa mentioned in Radio Star?
You talk about your afraid that haters will hurt ShinHye physically....what is that means?:-S
All of our CNBLUE boys, not only YongHwaw, but JongHyun also MinHyuk also love ShinHye.I hope at least they can stuck to be friends. It is to sorry for hearing SA began to hate their friendship.
I love you all StarLight Angel.

Guest sonjawong0214_213c

She gets bash from some JGS fans, too. But the craziest come from yh-fans. Actually they aren't true fans, otherwise they would respect Shinhye as a friend of him..

It really make me sad if Starlight Angels starting to hate their friendship.. :( we should stand together until the haters are quiet.

FIGHTING!!

All from Go~ma fans right?

sonjawong0214_213c said:

yongshins2

said:

BluenB

said:

Yes, Shinhye always tweet with her friends not only JKS and LHK but also Seungri Bigbang, Seunghun FTI, and many more but she never mention YH since their rumor became a hot topic. But just like wht others dooliers said, she avoid to mention Yonghwa bcs Mr. Dooley is special  :) Beside that Shinhye is so friendly so it's not a big thing if she tweet with hot guys  :D 

sonjawong0214_213c said:

sonjawong0214_213c

said:

I love you. you love ShinHye and YongHwa with sincere.
Is ShinHye only get bash from YongHwa's fans? but I also saw some JKS fans and LHK fans bash her on twitter, Am I correct? I remember she ever said that although she knew some of haters do not like her to contact with JKS. but it could not stop her to contact with her friend. I think she's mature enough to face of haters in this industry such a long time. Can I think that is because she have an agreement with YongHwa not to show their closeness in public as YongHwa mentioned in Radio Star?
You talk about your afraid that haters will hurt ShinHye physically....what is that means?:-S
All of our CNBLUE boys, not only YongHwaw, but JongHyun also MinHyuk also love ShinHye.I hope at least they can stuck to be friends. It is to sorry for hearing SA began to hate their friendship.
I love you all StarLight Angel.

NaryeL said: I have my theory, they didnt break up, they took a time and I'm talking of WGM time, many interferences on the relationship..  About the heirs, they were together, maybe they were rebuilding their relationship, but can we imagine how hard has to be acting with your partner but can't be together like in heartstrings? Or maybe all the social presure did a collapse on YH and he decided don't do that paper (I'm glad, maybe they will have another better oportunity) . If a relathionship is hard, I cant imagine how it is with rumors, gossip people, secret dates, and keep intact your image because bad people there is in all places, and actors / actresses/ singers/ live for their images.