Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

Guest queenjihyun

this is correct. Lee Young Ae, even though she's more focused on her family life right now, with her good image, her influence in the advertising industry is such, that agencies are willing to pay the high price to invite her to be the spokesperson of their products. Jun Ji Hyun is not far behind though, with her 800M - 1B fee. The drama fee is not bad either considering she makes or appears on tv once in a blue moon. I see her having the same path, like LYA, when she decides to concentrate on her family life, still being a hot commodity on the cf world. Glad that she and LYA are good close friends. She is in the right company. :)

That is what im thinking also when she decided to slow down on her career maybe she will just focus on cf..and the cf fee is not bad..lol.they were paid higher in cf compare in movie and drama. Do you think her drama fee is the highest among the tv drama actress.?

can any1 tell me is jun jihyun began her career as a model like shin mina ,gong hyejin and kim minhee ?????????

At the age of 16, she discovered and become a featured model in ecole mag.

Guest queenjihyun

1646_201335516753944114.jpg
JEON JI HYUN'S GO-TO HEELS - ALAIA BLACK LEATHER PEEP TOE PUMPS (US$ 835)

This seems to be her go-to black heels for events. I've seen her wear it at most of her events this year from the rouge&lounge event in March, SK Telecom event in May, and now the VB program appearance.

d68bb607gw1ekmhoh8ampj20ho0ho75b.jpg

cr: weibo

What about her dress?? :D @demarchelier‌

'My Sassy Girl 2' to begin filming by the end of the month

Tuesday, September 23, 2014  cha tae hyunfxmy sassy girl 2victoria  130 comments
Article: Cha Tae Hyun and Victoria 'My Sassy Girl 2' first filming begins at the end of the month "Unimaginable married life"

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+830, -33] Fail

2. [+781, -31] If it was too hard for them to cast Jun Ji Hyun, they should've just had Lee Yuri for My Sassy Yeon Min Jung tsk tsk, that sounds way more fun. Victoria can't even speak Korean properly..

3. [+670, -35] Ah..... I thoroughly enjoyed the first movie and watched it 5~6 times so I had high expectations for the second... especially since the male lead is Cha Tae Hyun... But the female lead.......... the female lead.........

SourceNaver

1. [+2,656, -107] They couldn't at least cast someone who can pronounce Korean

2. [+2,259, -88] Not even the fact that she's an idol... but she can't even pronounce Korean properly

3. [+1,663, -62] So sick of all these idols..

4. [+305, -24] This will be a negative mark on Cha Tae Hyun's acting career.. ㅡㅡ

5. [+237, -15] Should've just been like Running Man and sell the rights to China so that the Chinese can make their own version with Victoria in the cast. I don't know why they're making it an official sequel to the original with the original cast and turning it into an ambiguous Korean-Chinese collab with an idol... The original was just too good..
(http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.hk/2014/09/my-sassy-girl-2-to-begin-filming-by-end.html)

Cha Tae Hyun talks about working with Victoria for 'My Sassy Girl 2'

Friday, September 19, 2014  cha tae hyunfxmy sassy girl 2victoria  649 comments
Article: Cha Tae Hyun "To work with f(x) Victoria for 'My Sassy Girl2'"

Source: Joy News 24 via Naver

1. [+2,957, -58] Why not cast someone who can speak the language properly

2. [+2,496, -64] Another SM... SM here, SM there, SM everywhere

3. [+1,937, -50] Hopeless... don't do it

4. [+1,609, -44] Sigh please...

5. [+267, -14] Please just leave it at Jun Ji Hyun. Please Cha Tae Hyun, don't ruin the image you've built up. 

Article: Cha Tae Hyun "'My Sassy Girl 2' I'm ready to get hate for it" (Interview)

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+465, -16] I read the title wondering what he could possibly get hate for and then realized his co-star is Victoria......

2. [+406, -13] Victoria???? I don't have a good feeling about this..

3. [+361, -9] I'm glad it's Cha Tae Hyun but his co-star's Victoria..............

4. [+35, -3] How does he expect to film a movie with Victoria who can't even pronounce Korean...

5. [+31, -4] SM is so greedy for acting, they just shove idols down their throats without end. Taking over the music industry was enough, now they're sticking themselves in acting and varieties. Please give up on acting. None of them have the looks or the talent for it.
(http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.hk/2014/09/cha-tae-hyun-talks-about-working-with.html)

Guest queenjihyun

So much hype on my sassy girl 2.

But when you heard my sassy girl the first thing on your mind is jun ji hyun. There can only be one my sassy girl and that is her. :D

saoirselmo said:
angellana08 said: ......................... That is what im thinking also when she decided to slow down on her career maybe she will just focus on cf..and the cf fee is not bad..lol.they were paid higher in cf compare in movie and drama. Do you think her drama fee is the highest among the tv drama actress.?

so happy for the result of that poll :x,she's no. 6,,see that knetz.haha..who's the top 1?,i dont know him..

@loyun i thought she will be in shanghai this friday..she cancelled it?

@demarchelier the comment about the titanic sequel is so hilarious,,miley and liam twerking in the dancefloor instead of dancing ballroom just like what kate and leonardo did..

Guest queenjihyun

@angellana08 @saoirselmo

I remember watching a Korean Channel A TV program (see below) about "JJH vs Kim Hee Ae", they talked about JJH's rate for drama.  According to the program, JJH got 100M won per episode for "the Stars" so that as a whole she got 2.1 billion won for shooting "the Stars" alone this year. Therefore, I think goddess's rate for drama is among the highest in the industry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGTdKNw8qHE

I want to understand what are they saying..i think they mention about her husband family background.hope someone can translate this video.and Im curious why the man hit her her on the head?lol..it looks like an old interview.

GUYS!! Thank you so much for your wonderful presents today @demarchelier @StaRix
I'm so happy to see our Goddess today. She looks beautiful and and healthy. Her face is soooo flawless!! I'm so jealous ! Plus she looks fine with mid-shot hair. I'm thinking right now if i should have the same haircut like her haha. Before, I find all colored black outfit boring but with Goddess, it looks great!!