Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

angellana08 said: Damn i miss jun ji hyun so much.where are you? Lol..im used to see my idol everyday and have an update on twitter instagram..but jjh is different to all of them. Its already a month since the last time i saw her

OMG!!! when was the last time we saw her?????  otoke!! i miss her badly..... she's really different from others who purposely flaunt on camera.

[Korean News]
JUN JI HYUN's EFFECT during mid-autumn holidays in Korea
8789eecagw1ekj8xoenyfj20fa0l7q5x.jpg
JUN JI HYUN's endorsed brands HERA, ILLI, HANYUL are the most representative examples.  The sales of ILLI between 01 to 10 September this year is 356% of that of the same period of last year.  The sales of HANYUL in the tourists and commercial spots Myeongdong, Gangnam and Hongdae sales market are 10 times more than normal days.  Although Hanyul has changed its brand model on 20 August, but it still gives tourists the impression of "JUN JI HYUN'S COSMETICS".
(Cr: Weibo @全智賢貼吧, translating http://www.hankyung.com/news/app/newsview.php?aid=2014091102101)------------------

^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ....as always.

Same with you @RachelleN..:(

Still no update on her..!

I miss her too...

I want to see her new haircut. I only saw it in Daphne fashion show when she attend. beside this, no more appearance of her in public.. even in her film the assassination, shes still not there..

Where is she? I am so desparate to know where she is now!

:((

Guest queenjihyun

I had a dream that jun ji hyun is having a presscon and she announce that she is having her first baby and suddenly her husband appear and gave jjh a kissed on the lips and all the camera are flashing at them.like the scene in the movie notting hill.

What a happy dream. :D but i hope it will happen next yr not now.

45226139.jpg
THE SECRET TO JEON JI HYUN'S SKIN? THE ANSWER IS UV MIST CUSHION ULTRA MOISTURE![Korean news - enews24 - 2014/09/22]
Hera launched 'UV Mist Cushion Ultra Moisture' that brings powerful moisture to the skin. The UV Mist Cushion is a moisturizer that delivers smooth skin texture and dead skin care. This product's ingredients of hyaluronic acid and water-filled clay minerals supply the moisture. It contains Camellia oil and brown algae extract which makes your skin shine. Compared to conventional UV moisturizers UV Mist Cushion Ultra Moisture maintains deep moisturizing 4.2 times longer than other cushions. UV Mist Cushion Ultra Moisture was introduced for the fall/winter season.You can have bright, young looking clear skin when UV Mist Ultra Moisture is used with CC cream.
----------------------------------------------------Well, I'm sold. Where can I buy this magical cushion? Wait, they don't sell Hera products my side of the world just the Amorepacific brand.:((

Guest queenjihyun

GODDESS APPEARS!!!!!!!!!

Goddess@VB Program function

d68bb607gw1ekmbr1ejwgj20hs0hs411.jpg

(Cr: Weibo @全智賢照, posting instagram @hansoojungz)

FINALLY..

So pretty and sexy

video link of goddess@VB Program today:

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/t0282zffZhw/

it seems that this video was taken when she entered the function room. haha guess what she was doing ? memorizing the script?? haha she's soooooo cute !!!

*the same clip is also available on Instagram.

(Cr: Weibo @全智賢貼片, posting Instagram @Jeb.ro)

itemprop="name"Jeon Ji Hyun sets lipstick trend for fashion week

As fashion week wraps up all over the world, we're noticing bright pink orchid/fuchsia lips popping up backstage and on stage. We've all heard of the lipstick shortages My Love From Another Star caused all around the world, and the next phenomenon is that it's setting the trend for the fashion industry as well!

Cheon_Song_Yi_Pink_Orchid_1.jpg

http://www.dramafever.com/news/jeon-ji-hyun-sets-lipstick-trend-for-fashion-week/

http://findingferdinand.com/shop/k-drama-collection

Awesome!!! she's setting the trend not just in Asia but all over the world...........Unbelievable!!!!!

@loyun I'm so glad she appeared...........BTW where that event took place? in Korea or China??

She looks so young and beautiful.