[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Just like little girl id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"140920 Park Shin Hye Story of Angel in Thailand - Photo Time at Last Moment in FanmeetingCR am prui

i catch u sin2sa.u cann't escape from us =)) =)) =)) please update ur ff.anyway shinhye is so beautiful .i cann't stop myself smiling while watching her recent thai fm.so envy who attend this fm.ofcorse little jaelous. :P:P.i wish oneday i can see her in person.love u all minshinner .we r the best family.

kilumar said: i catch u sin2sa.u cann't escape from us =)) =)) =)) please update ur ff.anyway shinhye is so beautiful .i cann't stop myself smiling while watching her recent thai fm.so envy who attend this fm.ofcorse little jaelous. :P:P.i wish oneday i can see her in person.love u all minshinner .we r the best family.

Guest meridian

Guys before I write a FA, I think I should translate this first as I know all of you are waiting and I couldn't help spazzing and grinning (again) :x

MinShinners)))))) this is a MUST-WATCH clip for us (>_____<)

I translate according to Thai translation from the translator so it’s not word by word by SH’s Korean sentences.

Credit clip : am prui (youtube)

Credit translation : meridian @ MinShin Thailand & MinShin Soompi

**PLEASE TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS**

Note: Before this clip, "THE BEST OF THE BEST scenes from Heirs was shown.... there're 3 scenes (camping, blowing hands, and this scene) but the scene they commented in this clip is the scene that KT holding umbrella talking to ES in front of the shop and both of them cried so hard...

:: 0.00 ::

DJ. Que : And this is the scene that made many people cried...Did you cry? ((ask fans)) ((fans said Yes (we cried))...What kind of guy can say (these sentences) so profoundly (deeply) (as him)?!...((fans laughed))...I have this question in my head all the time....he needed to wear white suits ((fans laughed))...(if he wears this) in Thailand it should be stained already...((fans laughed))...

:: 0.20 ::

DJ. Que : You are very good at crying!

PSH : But when I needed to cry, I was feeling so much pressured. 

DJ. Que : Yes...I believe you...as when someone tell you to cry "CRY!" ((fans laughed))...it should be very difficult of course...((PSH laughed))...it must come from inner feelings...real (feelings)... ((some fan said something))

:: 0.47 ::

PSH : Is there anyone crying?...there's a sound of someone crying...

DJ. Que : Don't tell me that you cry because of my sentence "CRY!" ((fans laughed))...if so, you should join entertainment industry urgently! 

:: 0.59 ::

PSH : Just a moment ago when MC asked question, it seems that I heard someone crying from this side...

DJ. Que : No one, right? Okay Okay…

PSH : It was a scene that should make everyone cries…it was a scene that should induce everyone to cry…because there is one woman falling in love with one guy…both really love each other…it’s not that we don’t love each other seriously and sincerely…both really love each other very seriously (serious relationship)…but (we) need to be separated so (we) are very sad….

[#me: We all know (and they kept telling us that) KT=LMH and CES = PSH so….okay okay Shinhye-yah…we know…we understand you two are in serious relationship .. okay we know LOL….]

:: 1.51 ::

DJ. Que : They are both ready to build (have) future together ((fans screamed)) ((SH smiled))…If there’s such an event like this in Thailand…if you run away so far….I won’t be able to find you…((fans laughed))…as I don’t have money ((fans laughed))…don’t have any power to find you really ((fans laughed))….but he can find you…and need to have emotional scene like this too…(you two) need to be separated…so (you two) should cry…

:: 2.15 ::

PSH : Ah…the god made both so sad….2 people really love each other but (the god) forced (us) to be apart…

DJ. Que : Yes…yes…*sigh* ((SH laughed)) ((SH touched DJ. Que’s shoulder to soothe him — don’t cry LOL))

:: 2.39 ::

DJ. Que : When I watched this scene again just a moment ago, I almost cried again! I could not watch! I’m really into it! As I told you that this story CES cried a lot that the scriptwriter needed to apologise you that made you cry this much

:: 2.56 ::

PSH : Every time when we’re done filming the drama, (staffs) will have a party….the scriptwriter told me that she apologised that she made me cry this much but she watched my first crying scene and thought that I’m very good at crying so she needed to write more crying scenes for me! 

DJ. Que : That is because you’re really good at it! ((SH was shy and made cute movements)) …. so she needed to write more crying scenes for you…and was successful…Thai fans are pinching their pillows and soaking up their pillow…pinching pillows and soaking pillows…our pillows are soaked LOL…we cried all the time…I also cried a lot with this drama...

[[Note: In Thailand, when we are spazzing over something we’ll say จิกหมอน “pinching pillows” — it’s like when we want to scream or spazz and we use our nails to pinch/tear the pillows near us to suppress our spazzing/screaming sound LOL actually this is slang that when something is really spazzworthy or we’re spazzing like crazy…lots of pillows will be torn LOL]] 

:: 4.04 ::

DJ. Que : I told you the truth! 

PSH : It’s strange…I’ve never met any guy that like a drama so much like this…

DJ. Que : I need to tell that…before this I interviewed KWB…I was an MC in KWB’s FM….Choi Young Do….((doing motorcycle sound LOL))….((SH did motorcycle riding LOL))…I had a chance to tell him that I also ride motorcycle…Why you don’t choose Choi Young Do?

:: 4.40 ::

DJ. Que : If there’s nothing to do with a drama script…Who will you choose?…(CYD) also cool….he takes care of you very well too….

((Fans shouted Chan Young))

PSH : Chan Youngi? (A guy like) Chan Young…we need to keep as friend…((fans screamed))…If you’re a woman, you’ll need to wait for a guy that when you meet his eyes for the first time, you fall in love with him (love at first sight)…((fans screamed)) [#me *DIED*] …. ((SH put her hand to touch her cheek))…I’m also a woman too[#me *DIED AGAIN*]

:: 5.22 ::

DJ. Que : But I think (that CYD)…although he looks aggressive or serious…deeply he wants to protect you…

:: 5.38 ::

PSH : Yes…

:: 5.44 ::

PSH : It’s not that I don’t like Young Do…But I like Tan more…((fans screamed))….I like YD as a friend…(my) feelings since the beginning to the end for YD is just a friend only 

[#me : So feelings for KT = feelings for a lover since the beginning, right? kkk]

DJ. Que : Because you’re a good (girl)…

PSH : Yes (not a player)…

DJ. Que : Can you turn on the light?…I need to tell that these people…this scene they’re spazzing over KT….next scene they’re spazzing over CYD…(Am I) right?

:: 6.40 ::

PSH : (Raise her hand) Anyone like KT?

((fans raised hands))

PSH : (Raise her hand) Anyone like CYD?

((fans also raised hands … although less fans than KT's))

PSH : Ah…you raised your hands twice

:: 7.00 ::

PSH : You’re all players! Not like KT…Tan loves only one (girl)…((fans screamed)) 

[#me : *DIED AGAIN AND AGAIN* …. Shinhye-yah...no one asked you about that!! You’re telling us that KT (LMH) loves only one (which is you), right?]

:: 7.12 ::

PSH : (Raise her hand) Anyone like PSH? 

((All fans raised hands))

DJ. Que : I told you (fans) you’re all slippery LOL

:: 7.22 ::

DJ. Que : But next thing…I need to ask PSH-ssi to do something?…but it might make you shy a bit…((SH said words in Korean and DJ. Que imitated her so SH laughed))

:: 7.37 ::

DJ. Que : I want to ask PSH-ssi to send message to CES…actually sending message to yourself….but in the drama role….what do you want to tell CES?

PSH : I need to get into character first…

:: 8.00 ::

PSH : Hello ES….it’s just few days before you’ll have an exam….when we want to get married with a rich guy, we need to be good at studying too…((fans screamed))….if you’re studying hard you’ll be able to get into good university…hope that you’re happy with Tan at this time…((fans screamed))….wish you have great feelings with Tan and both are happy…((fans screamed))…even if when we’re growing to be adults and we face more difficultieshope that (you’ll) be happy with Tan forever….wish (you) to be happyBye

[#me : DIED AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN ~ on cloud 9 already =)) ]

:: 9.29 ::

PSH : I can’t remember what I should say

DJ. Que : And this is the message that PSH-ssi wants to send to CES…so I congratulate these two…wish them (you) will love each other for a long long time…be very happy…Bye...

((Note: In these sentences…it seems like DJ. Que is sending his message to SH/MH not KT/ES :)) …his tone is like that and I’m sure he knows very well about MinShin as he kept teasing SH the whole FM…I told you he’s a certified MinShinner))

PSH : Bye

DJ. Que : Alright…surely our special things are not just these..

:: 10.00 ::

PSH : I’ve prepared more special things and we’ll have more close talking (interviewing) 

DJ. Que : Today’s event will end at around 2 am. ((fans laughed))…When I’m stressed I want to stay in wine room…sitting alone (like KT) LOL

PSH : .... ((I can’t understand what the translator said here as she spoke not clearly))

DJ. Que : So we’ll let PSH-ssi to prepare special things for all fans…Can you clap your hands loudly for her please?

End of clip

Credit clip : am prui (youtube)

Credit translation : meridian @ MinShin Thailand & MinShin Soompi

**PLEASE TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS**

@Meridian OMG Let me give you a Big Big Hug! Seeing the full translation bring back the awesome, fuzzy and out of this world feelings i had that night! Though i only understand some from sweetie's translation, but i was already feeling goosebumps that night! This full version just gives me a uncontrollable wooshy out of this world feeling in my heart and body!

And this MC? He must be one of the most humorous and quick witted in  the country? Love him!

To be honest, all fans have one common goal for their stars. For their stars to have successful, fulfiling careers and most importantly to be happy. If she is happy, i think we are all happy as well. No one can doubt our intentions that night. We are there for her, to hear her joy and wish her forever happiness.

I can't wait for the rest of the FA!

Guest meridian

MSRJ said:

@Meridian OMG Let me give you a Big Big Hug! Seeing the full translation bring back the awesome, fuzzy and out of this world feelings i had that night! Though i only understand some from sweetie's translation, but i was already feeling goosebumps that night! This full version just gives me a uncontrollable wooshy out of this world feeling in my heart and body!

And this MC? He must be one of the most humorous and quick witted in  the country? Love him!

To be honest, all fans have one common goal for their stars. For their stars to have successful, fulfiling careers and most importantly to be happy. If she is happy, i think we are all happy as well. No one can doubt our intentions that night. We are there for her, to hear her joy and wish her forever happiness.

I can't wait for the rest of the FA!