Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

class="title_sec" style="font-family: Georgia, 돋움, Dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 34px; margin: 0px 0px 15px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: top; color: rgb(39, 41, 42); background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"[Korean News]
Illi reveals beautiful photo of Jun Ji-hyun
Published : 2014-09-17 13:48
20140917000858_0.jpg
Hallyu star Jun Ji-hyun showed off her velvety skin for Illi, a brand of AmorePacific Corp. that specializes in skin elasticity care. In the photo shoot, Jun is wearing a skin-color dress emphasizing her perfect body line and looks like a sculpture.

By Yoon Ji-soo, Intern reporter (thankque@heraldcorp.com)

(Source: http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20140917000740) class="entry-title" style="font-size: 22px; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 14px 0px 0px; padding: 19px 12px; direction: ltr; font-family: Oswald, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Helvetica, NanumGothic, 나눔고딕, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(194, 162, 111); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; line-height: 28px; letter-spacing: 0.4px;"[beauty]‘Perfect Body + Flawless Skin’ Jun Ji-hyun to Release a Pictorial Shoot in Nude DressBrand ‘illi,’ which has been launching products for beautiful body shape since 2012, have released a pictorial shoot of Jun Ji-hyun who has been recognized as a beautiful actress with perfect figure.

When brand ‘illi’ was founded, it drew huge attention with a stunning pictorial shoot that showed a beautiful back of Jun Ji-hyun in a nude dress. Another pictorial shoot of Jun Ji-hyun with glowing body skin, which was released in this spring, also attracted huge attention.

In the pictorial shoot for this fall, she showed off her perfect body shape and flawless skin showing off her elegance. Her body figure in the pictures, which looks like a Greek statue, has been being praised by many people now.

Products of brand ‘illi’ made of advanced ingredients helps with making soft and moistfull skin. They also make tight and glowing skin like Jun Ji-hyun.

Jun Ji-hyun is currently working on film ‘Assassination.’

Written by Han Jihee, Photography by Illi, Translated by Park Kayla

(Source: http://www.getitk.com/perfect-body-flawless-skin-jun-ji-hyun-to-release-a-pictorial-shoot-in-nude-dress/?lang=en)

i also came across with that blog some even assumed that it was her blog,most of the comments there was about their dream to meet her and marry her lol,,i knew a number of men whether teenager or an adult like her as their ideal woman they find her so beautiful,charming and mysterious,my male cousin said that song hye kyo is prettier but she find jjh more appealing and will not get tired of watching her..

btw,if in case jjh will have another drama or movie i want her to be a sexy flight attendant just like her dream before.

she became also quite popular in my country ph,i rode in a provincial bus in 6 hours and that bus featured 2 of her movies my sassy girl and blood the last vampire what a coincidence most of the passengers recognized her as steffi cheon(cheon song yi) some just dont care,,they laugh their asses out in msg and said that she really is pretty and funny.the one seating beside me said that she was such a versatile actress because she can speak english and japanese well and that she was really cool slaying the head of those monsters and now my friends and i are planning to go to korea because of her..i think that whether good/bad publicity it is still PUBLICITY and that it will still make her more popular..sorry for the long post sweeties

:D:D

Wow... you are lucky,i wish i can watch the thieves and sassy grl on a bus hihihi....im proud watching jjh, cause shes really good...i also wanted to go to korea because of her...

So happy that she is now more recognize here in our country..for the past years i know that she is popular because of my sassy girl and windstruck and if i remember there is a forum of jjh on pinoyexchange and there are so many male fans of her on that forum..lol..many wishes that she should consider do a drama like shk,kth,yeh so that her beauty will be seen by many filipinos on their tv everyday but sadly it never happen back then..and we all know that korean drama is very popular in our country than korean movies..but now because of mlfts she gain so many filipino fans so many facebook fanpage of her and also her mlfts character steffie cheon.lol.so imagine what if she ever do a drama before?

When i first saw her i instantly became her fan, i was quite disappointed to discover that she doesn't have tv dramas back then....i was craving for her that i watched msg countless times.....until now its my favorite korean movie of all time....

Wow good to hear that we are  a lot here(Filipina). Wew I do agree that she is really famous in our country. Everyone knows her as Cheon Song Yi (Steffi Cheon). Actually my office mates (men) really admire her and she is their ideal girl but are disappointed after knowing that she's already married. I think it's part also of our culture that we easily fall in love and appreciate those actors who are good and sincere with what they do, just like how we adopt and support a fully blooded Koreans (Dara Park and Ryan Bang). As a Filipino we can say that we are easily smitten by those unique and talented artists. In case of JJH, her charm is very different from others and you can see that she is really sincere and an actress with a good heart. So who will not love here????  She's one of a kind and hope that she do more dramas in the future. We Filipinos are a very loyal fan so expect that we will support her all the way and anticipate for her upcoming projects.

photo365774.jpg

haha this might explain why goddess has not come to Shanghai yet..

JUN JI HYUN was shooting KLOUD CF

e9557b02jw1ekgerejidaj20f00qoq52.jpg

#Koud CF #JUNJI HYUN #hotel #bar #overnight shooting #outdoor manager #JUN JI HYUN IS DAEBAK

(Cr: Weibo as tagged, translating Instagram posted today)

She's damn busy...

RachelleN

said:

Wow good to hear that we are  a lot here(Filipina). Wew I do agree that she is really famous in our country. Everyone knows her as Cheon Song Yi (Steffi Cheon). Actually my office mates (men) really admire her and she is their ideal girl but are disappointed after knowing that she's already married. I think it's part also of our culture that we easily fall in love and appreciate those actors who are good and sincere with what they do, just like how we adopt and support a fully blooded Koreans (Dara Park and Ryan Bang). As a Filipino we can say that we are easily smitten by those unique and talented artists. In case of JJH, her charm is very different from others and you can see that she is really sincere and an actress with a good heart. So who will not love here????  She's one of a kind and hope that she do more dramas in the future. We Filipinos are a very loyal fan so expect that we will support her all the way and anticipate for her upcoming projects.

photo365774.jpg

BHC AUCTION - Sept 17-24Go here if you're curious: http://promotion.auction.co.kr/promotion/MD/eventview.aspx?txtMD=075C219EC9
Of course, her dress size is Italian size 38! Typical, supermodel measurements - tall and skinny.^:)^
DSQUARED2 WHITE SHIRT - Italian Size 38DOLCE & GABBANA WHEEL AND BOUGAINVILLEA PRINT SKIRT - Italian Size 38prdList_01.jpgDKNY BLACK DRESS - US Size 6 PetiteprdList_02.jpg
MOTHER OF PEARL RHINE STRIPE JERSEY PEPLUM DRESS - Italian Size 38prdList_03.jpg
cr: BHC

["Assassination" update"]

FOOD CARTS TO SHOOTING SITE TO SUPPORT GODDESS

Chinese fans have contacted Goddess's agency and the corresponding agency in China for sending food carts to the shooting site of "Assassination" in Shanghai.  Now the latest upadte is that they will be allowed to send the food carts there to support the 150 crew members food in early Oct.  They are now doing fundraising for it.  The two Chinese fans clubs planned to support goddess at different time.  Their estimated costs are RMB20,000 (approx. USD3,200) and RMB15,000 (approx. USD2,440) respectively.

So it's expected that Goddess will be in Shanghai soon and especially in early Oct (which means it's unlikely for her to attend the upcoming award ceremony on 1 Oct).

Now they have altogether raised RMB10,173 (USD1,656) [RMB6225 (http://www.joinwish.com/wish/show/id/10076115) + RMB3,948 (http://www.joinwish.com/wish/show/id/10076110)] since this morning.

If you want to contribute to the fund raising, please kindly inbox me for further details and payment method (but please allow some time for my response).

The original annoucement of Goddess's Chinese fans regarding this event:

005wdQZbgw1ekgin0cs17j30wu2tmdxw.jpg

(Cr: Weibo @全智賢BYONE站, @全智賢中國首站)

yep she has an undeniable charm i remember my old professor(60+ of age) even dismissed our class early so that he will be able to watch mlfts at home,he even asked us how can he watch the previous episodes in the internet lol,,because he really love the funny antics of the female lead he said that it was like a medicine after a tiring day of teaching students..

aww her chinese fans really love her,,i wish i can participate in the fund raising too but sadly i cant right now,,i'll just spread the link..love her kloud cf before because the cf showed goddess's sexiness even if they say that it is similar to the gucci cf of blake lively.. looking forward for her new cf..so i will lessen my hope now that she will not attend on oct 1,,but still praying..haha [-O< [-O<

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; text-align: center; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"[CF 2002] - 2% Lotte Chilsung Water Drink

cr: https://www.facebook.com/WangJHouse