Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

Guest queenjihyun

JUN JI HYUN ranks no.3 at the Most Favorable CF Model Chart for August

<
Goddess can still remain at top 3 even she has started shooting her new movie!!! :x
(Cr: Weibo @全智賢BYONE站)

Why is she on the 3rd spot? :( do you think her cf controversy affect her cf favorabilty..she always have a high percentage before that cf happened.

10252023_625451724195728_1734009176_n.jp

Showbiz Korea

[iN STYLE] Hello, viewers!

Fall is in the air here in Korea, so a lot of fashion items are out these days! 
Out of them all, we chose "Trench coats" & "Leather Jackets" as the best items of fall.

So, out of the two items, which one will celebrities get for this autumn?

Let's go find out its attractiveness on In Style, tomorrow!

[iN STYLE] Hello, viewers!  Fall is in the air here in Korea, so a lot of fashion items are out these days!  Out of them all, we chose "Trench coats" & "Leather Jackets" as the best items of fall.  So, out of the two items, which one will celebrities get for this autumn?  Let's go find out its attractiveness on In Style, tomorrow!phDXRIZdTM2.pngCarlette JeanUnlikeUnlike ·  · Share · 58740

Guest queenjihyun

@loyun‌ @demarchelier‌ tnx for the explanation. Maybe i just be happy that she top that chart for 5 consecutive months and not be worried about her ranking.

And yes im really looking forward to assasination..im beyond excited for that film..and just read some update on weibo that maybe she will start shooting next week in shanghai..so we will see her airport fashion by next week..oh my the waiting to see her airport fashion is a torture..lol

The ranking is based, majority, on the number of CFs made by these celebs. Let's not forget the "JUN JI HYUN EFFECT" .Most of her endorsements, even with some recessions from companies, have stated there increase in sales and revenue partly because of the JJH effect. They've seen the jump, and the influence that JJH's clout can give. I think that is the most important. As long as there is an increase in supply and demand for products that JJH is endorsing, there is nothing to worry about since she is still one of the trusted and "go-to" endorsers in Korea and abroad, even with the slip on the rankings. When the movie promo campaign starts rolling, It won't take long before we see her make more cfs, photoshoots, magazine shoots, and other tv features.  :-bd

she receive more haters because of that cf..is ksh being bash the way like jjh is being bashed??..it seems like it has more effect on her career..

JJH bashed because she is POPULAR! They are threatened by JJH going back to small screen. They hate JJH because JJH is successful in everything that she do..They are threatened because JJH is an ideal woman of every korean man ( Even younger man idolized her). I'm sorry but this is how i feel..

I am not a korean, but i follow her career for a long time.

I just feel so sad that some of her fellow countrymen doesnt support her. instead, she has a huge/wide supporters outside korea..

Jun Ji Hyun pictorial release for Illi

descriptions like,

"goddess-like figure", "statue-like aura", "alluring charm"

on the articles should make your day. well, aside from the obvious pic below.

;)

2014091700882_0.jpg

OMG! Look at her curvacious body..She is sooo GORGEOUS :)

Guest queenjihyun

Another article of jjh on netizenbuzz about the cf favorabilty. If you dont want to read bad comments about her just dont read it.

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2014/09/jun-ji-hyun-loses-cf-queen-spot-to-kim.html?m=1

I just remember when jjh take the top spot on cf favorability and all this k-netz are saying that she is always been the cf queen..etc..lol

@bathilda Kim Yu Na is one of South Korea's national heroes. She's pretty and super talented. Check her out in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgNTjcF9ngA. She not only won the 2010 Vancouver Olympics ladies singles figure skating gold medal convincingly, but she did it while beating Japan's top figure skaters. Beating Japan was huge if you're familiar with SK's history being under Japanese rule. At the 2014 Sochi Olympics SK felt she was robbed of the gold medal. In the eyes of SK citizens Queen Kim Yu Na can do no wrong. This explains one of the reasons why JJH probably gets internet hate for taking first place in CF favorability rankings...NO ONE dares take the crown from the Queen.

@bathilda Kim Yu Na is one of South Korea's national heroes. She's pretty and super talented. Check her out in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgNTjcF9ngA. She not only won the 2010 Vancouver Olympics ladies singles figure skating gold medal convincingly, but she did it while beating Japan's top figure skaters. Beating Japan was huge if you're familiar with SK's history being under Japanese rule. At the 2014 Sochi Olympics SK felt she was robbed of the gold medal. In the eyes of SK citizens Queen Kim Yu Na can do no wrong. This explains one of the reasons why JJH probably gets internet hate for taking first place in CF favorability rankings...NO ONE dares take the crown from the Queen.

No one dares to do so but goddess did it =))