Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"NEW CF: Samsung Zipel M9000 "Metal Cooling" (Full)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhEKmECsLVw&list=UUx2nF7zaFaPU43pdwEQoO8A

30 Seconds
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x43r38l14Ug&list=UUx2nF7zaFaPU43pdwEQoO8A

Guest queenjihyun

Update: Fan-taken pics for Hollygee Chocolates! I hope it's available in our country @angellana08  8->

<9D4CE5">

credits: https://www.facebook.com/WangJHouse

Hahaha..for sure i would never eat that chocolate i will just display it.

Btw anyone knows about the mechanics on korean drama award?is it by online voting? Is that no show no award?lol..im still upset about the SIDA because i know she truly deserve the award and they cancelled it coz she dont attend.

Thank you guys for sharing infos for Korea Drama Awards. I hope that JJH will win Daesang again or Top excellence!! :xBut I decided to not give too much expectation like what happen in SIDA :( 
I want to share some gifs of Goddess :x Her laugh is so cute!
tumblr_nbj603GeK31qk6lz7o1_400.gif
tumblr_nbj603GeK31qk6lz7o2_250.gif

plus Goddess back view in last year Pucheon Film festival ! Oh LA LA ~~

tumblr_nbj603GeK31qk6lz7o3_500.gif

credits:  JJH DC

Guest queenjihyun

from what i know, and i could be wrong, in the past, there were three rounds of judging on the major categories on KDA, and winners were chosen by judges who are pop culture critics, professors, reporters, and media professionals. have no idea about there "no show no award". But in 2008, they still acknowledged the winners for their Excellence award for actor and the Hallyu achievement award even though they were not present to get them personally.

the way i see it, JJH's Grand Prize category could go down to this:

2014 Baeksang Arts Awards Daesang Winner (JJH of MLFTS) vs. 2013 MBC Drama Awards Daesang Winner (HJW of EK)

So happy to hear that they gave the award to real winner even if he/she dont attend the award show.

And i agree about the grand prize category i think its between jjh and hjw.

Guest queenjihyun

And if ever that jjh is confirmed to attend to this award i think it will be a hint that she won the daesang..i just remember the Baeksang Awards i think maybe perhaps..lol. she knows that she will won the daesang thats why she attend the ceremony she will not be present if she just won the INSTYLE AWARD.