Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

LOL originally I was a bit upset because I have been expecting to watch another VCR of goddess today as I really miss her so much.  And it is a pity that IF it's because of that "no show no award" rule they simply cancelled the award. 

BUT THEN I THINK, OMG THIS IS SO AWESOME!! it means that "IF JUN JI HYUN DOES NOT COME HERE TO GET THE AWARD, THE AWARD WILL BE CANCELLED.  NO ONE BUT HER CAN GET THIS OUTSTANDING KROEAN ACTRSS AWARD."

THIS IS SIMPLY AWESOME!!

(But well I think she did get the award, but just they didn't present it at the ceremony due to her absence.  After all it would be so ridiculous if they cancel a long-standing award simply because of the prize recipient doesn't show up LOL).

----

My thought, there are only TWO possibilities for the OUTSTANDING KOREAN ACTRESS AWARD which is a long-standing one:

(1) They did give the award to goddess or will give the award to her but just they did not present it in the ceremony;

(2) They simply cancel the award (as there is no other person got this award in the ceremony).

So either way, it's still good LOL (1) goddess still got the award, great! (2) SO AWESOME!! OMG!! (see above) HAHA.

Saw the list of winners in beatuscorner:http://beatuscorner.com/2014-seoul-international-drama-awards-winners-list-korean-drama-only-2/

It's not final yet, needs to update but I think they did not give Outstanding Actress Award. I'm so sad right now because we all know we gave our best, effort and time to vote for Goddess. It's okay with me if JJH didn't attend but at least they should give her the award! She deserves it! Arrgghhh! I'm having high blood now! X( X(
Plus It seems that they don't also give Popular Actor/Actress Award for Nate..Where's the justice for the actors?!!This award show is not reliable!!

Guest queenjihyun

@loyun do you have any idea where is jjh right now is she in shanghai or in seoul? I know she started filming but im curious where she is.

hongchae1 said: Saw the list of winners in beatuscorner:http://beatuscorner.com/2014-seoul-international-drama-awards-winners-list-korean-drama-only-2/

It's not final yet, needs to update but I think they did not give Outstanding Actress Award. I'm so sad right now because we all know we gave our best, effort and time to vote for Goddess. It's okay with me if JJH didn't attend but at least they should give her the award! She deserves it! Arrgghhh! I'm having high blood now! X( X(
Plus It seems that they don't also give Popular Actor/Actress Award for Nate..Where's the justice for the actors?!!This award show is not reliable!!

Thank you @loyun for your respond. I got carried away with my emotions because I'm really expecting that Goddess will have the award. Yes, let's wait for more articles about this.. I forgot that Kim Soo Hyun win the award for popular category hahahaha! Sawrry Kim Soo Hyun-ssi..  :)>-

Guest queenjihyun

I think it's weird if they cancelled the outstanding korean actress or they will not give it to the winner because she's not attending..its part of their category and i think judges have 50% vote on that.even if jjh not present on the award show they should gave it to her she deserve that award maybe someone can accept that in behalf of her...what kind of award show is that? Dont know the mechanics of the award show but i find it weird to not give the award or cancelling it.

angellana08 said: I think it's weird if they cancelled the outstanding korean actress or they will not give it to the winner because she's not attending..its part of their category and i think judges have 50% vote on that.even if jjh not present on the award show they should gave it to her she deserve that award maybe someone can accept that in behalf of her...what kind of award show is that? Dont know the mechanics of the award show but i find it weird.

Guest queenjihyun

I think she is currently in Seoul because if she's in Shanghai I'm sure Chinese fans could be able to check that out. It's almost impossible for goddess to hide if she's in Chinese territory haha.

True she can't hide with her chinesse fans.lol Im just so sad that she can't make it to the award even if she's in seoul maybe she is really busy filming. I miss our goddess. :(

Guest queenjihyun

When can we see our goddess walk the red carpet again like this.

Jun Ji Hyun--Baek Sang Red Carpet:

Accept her award and gave an inspiring speech like this.

[Engsub] 20140527 - Jeon Ji Hyun - Daesang Award…: