[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Guest uctqepe

From Puppy's latest interview in Taiwan (credit to jichangwookkitchen.com), he mentioned about his preparation for Healer.. 
"He says he has been practising sword fighting and Qin Na (a type of kungfu) for his new drama. The drama also has scenes that require him to go shirtless, so he has been dieting. He says embarrassedly that he has some abs." ;)) ;)

and THIS is a small peek (the right corner) of the result from the training and diet. ALL HAIL HEALER for making Puppy back to gym! :)) :)

10623648_301187773398041_1456136742_n.jp

Guest uctqepe

Awwwww.... that's YJT oppa  :x  :x :x 
Thanks @saved2K... but sorry for asking, who is the guy taking the selfie? actor as well? 
Oh i wish Puppy could join them, maybe there'll be a second outing? :bz :bz :bz 

Im curious to know why JCW needs to practice sword fighting. 'Healer' is a modern drama, so I thought he would practice fighting with gun instead.

Thanks for the pics of the hiking; I hope there are more pics.

It's rare that the actors and staff have meals and go out together a few months before the airing date. The shooting starts quite early too. There are many casting news recently. I have an impression that this drama is invested and prepared so well.

@nploan maybe because his character is expected to possess all sorts of martial arts skills, kungfu, taekwondo, swordfighting, gun, maybe we even see him doing parkour :)) :))

I hear rumor on KBS reshuffling dramas schedule, if it's true Healer will be aired on wed-thu since november. Anyway, we have lots of preparation already, even the competitor drama "Pinocchio" not confirming the leads yet. :)>- :)>-

Guest uctqepe

OMG YJT Oppa so handsome i might fall in love... @-) @-) @-) i dont want to call him ahjussi of dramaland, he's forever oppa ;;) ;;)

IMG_4205.JPG

I am not really familiar with Ji Chang Wook, have not seen any of his work but based on what I've read about him... he seems to be a great guy and a really nice person.  I like actors who are down to earth..... think he's going to be a personal favorite :)

@saved2K you can visit JCW soompi thread and know more about him... He's not only good-looking but also has good personality :x
Oh and if u want to watch him in anything I personally recommend Empress Ki because his acting really amazing, but it has 51 eps @-) @-)
Or u can see him in Warrior Baek Dong Soo =P~

@uctqepe we might end up fighting over YJT oppa here =)) =)) Oppaa....

There's a new Korean article about YJT and the hiking trip: http://sports.khan.co.kr/news/sk_index.html?cat=view&art_id=201409010957053&sec_id=540201They say the drama will start airing in early December. 

25a3n1v.jpg

2jcd7rn.jpg
cred: http://news.tf.co.kr/read/entertain/1404760.htm

Maybe this activity is also a promotional event for the drama.  :> 
@saved2K, I was not familiar with JCW at all by March this year. Then I watched Empress Ki, and I am totally impressed with JCW's performance in this drama. It's a good drama to watch (it has high ratings in Korea, Japan and Taiwan). I think JCW is the best actor of his generation. Before I knew him, I thought Kim Soo Huyn was the best, but I change my mind after watching Empress Ki. Hehe...That's why I'm so anticipating to watch his next project, the 'Healer'.

Guest blossomnagr

Thank you guys for all updates. These days super busy. 
[News] 14.09.01 

Actress Lee Kyung Shim returns to the small screen with Healer after 15 years of working lapse. News does not mention her role. 

• Name: 이경심 / Lee Kyung Shim (Lee Kyeong Sim)
  • Profession: Actress
  • Birthdate: 1972-Sep-19
  • Birthplace: South Korea
  • Height: 162cm
  • Weight: 45kg
    cre: kamlp weibo, Hancinema 
    88d633e2gw1ejx3ouiea4j20f00l0mz0.jpg

Ji Chang Wook just shared on his Instagram a picture of the script for the first episode!
10644044_563621360410804_1682400854_n1.j

Looks like they are all set and ready to go. Glad they are starting so early. I guess this means that the title of the show 'Healer' is no longer tentative but a done deal. They even have a small cartoon of him as the logo.