[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest lowieblueme

beamonkr said: Sunset90 said: There were so many people... I don't know if I read the comments here or on video comments or whatever who felt that MY  didn't change much and they wanted her to change more... 
But I like her change ... 
When I was rewatching the episodes, I could see how much MY has changed so much. JNR has done an awesome job in portraying the difference in character without much change to her appearance  :x

@twetypay welcome to FTLY family. Hope that you will join the fun with us!   >:D< >:D<
-------------------------------------------------JH and JNR are fated to act together after 12 years later!! Married with 2 sons...Married with 2 sons.. :x:x:x
10436170_10201597169611241_6276926869738

wow! just got back at the office,just done with the presentation of my case analysisand so happy were now 808 pagesyay!
i'm just amazed at all of us, like two to three weeks agowe'd go to all lengths just tosneak a peck at what's gonna bein the coming episodebut now, everyone seems thatthey want time to slow downso that wednesday would not come, yet.well, not all but most, i'd say.

@xsupa02x and @hrkharis hey wait for me! I need to see Doctor Octopus too!!  :(( :(:(( Please make our appointment together!Since FTLY Doctor Octopus clinic have been very famous! Any appointment we have to wait at least 3 to 4 month.@supa02x how you do it to get your appointment that fast?! =))=))=))

@snowflakes i think i will put cunning single lady on hold since its not on par with this one.. i might watch it when i have some extra time.. i am now going to try "temptation" since choi ji woo and kwon sang woo is there.. 
@beamonkri have watched lovely kim sam soon.. :) 
thanks for the recommendation though... 

Just reading on wikipedia ...a s it got me curious (I wanted to check if just boys get it and a possible daughter would be save) ... well, if Guns dad, granddad and so on had Huntington Disease ... if wikipedia is right, than any children can be free of the disease ... the chart says, that there is a possibility that when the mom is healthy the children could get Huntington, but not that they are bound to have it.
Maybe because the men in the family before Gun had HD, Dr. Octopus just assumes that Gun has it, too. 3 years ago the memory loss might just have be because Gun was under a lot of pressure and that ticked him off, but to the Doc it was the first sign .... the brain scans in the first episodes did not show any signs and even the last shown to us seamed fine ...
Maybe Gun will live to be 100 and bother MiYoung for a long time with his pervy notions ;)
270px-Autosomal_Dominant_Pedigree_Chart2

Guest beabloom88

Thanks for the warm welcome @Kdrama-lover‌ and @onnififi‌!! Never knew fangirling, mole counting and drooling over JH/Gunnie would be this fun!!! :P

itzibitzispider said: Just reading on wikipedia ...a s it got me curious (I wanted to check if just boys get it and a possible daughter would be save) ... well, if Guns dad, granddad and so on had Huntington Disease ... if wikipedia is right, than any children can be free of the disease ... the chart says, that there is a possibility that when the mom is healthy the children could get Huntington, but not that they are bound to have it.
Maybe because the men in the family before Gun had HD, Dr. Octopus just assumes that Gun has it, too. 3 years ago the memory loss might just have be because Gun was under a lot of pressure and that ticked him off, but to the Doc it was the first sign .... the brain scans in the first episodes did not show any signs and even the last shown to us seamed fine ...
Maybe Gun will live to be 100 and bother MiYoung for a long time with his pervy notions ;)
270px-Autosomal_Dominant_Pedigree_Chart2

beamonkr said: itzibitzispider said: Just reading on wikipedia ...a s it got me curious (I wanted to check if just boys get it and a possible daughter would be save) ... well, if Guns dad, granddad and so on had Huntington Disease ... if wikipedia is right, than any children can be free of the disease ... the chart says, that there is a possibility that when the mom is healthy the children could get Huntington, but not that they are bound to have it.

Guest samasta93

.... Totally AGREE... Mi Young is still the Same Mi Young...now the Big BOss of Snail Mafia!!! hahaha...ding! ding! FROzen!!!

-----

Lol :))

I just can portray how the great CEO of jangin chemical who is usually eccentric, uneasy to be pleased with, not warm toward most people, and quite stubborn with most of his subordinates can be like superglue toward his wife, cherishes her more than anything, and listens to her well :))

I think MY knows really well how to treat her hubby.. just like her small attention like bringing lunch box can already send him to the 9th cloud.. lol :)) imagine if she drops by the office for surprised lunch date, I guess Gun will be like a jelly and come back to office late but full of energy.. lol :))

**what am I talking now??

/:)

Guest lovelyjen

itzibitzispider said: Just reading on wikipedia ...a s it got me curious (I wanted to check if just boys get it and a possible daughter would be save) ... well, if Guns dad, granddad and so on had Huntington Disease ... if wikipedia is right, than any children can be free of the disease ... the chart says, that there is a possibility that when the mom is healthy the children could get Huntington, but not that they are bound to have it.

dvdwyn

said: @snowflakes i think i will put cunning single lady on hold since its not on par with this one.. i might watch it when i have some extra time.. i am now going to try "temptation" since choi ji woo and kwon sang woo is there.. 

@beamonkri have watched lovely kim sam soon..

:)

thanks for the recommendation though... 

lovelyjen said: itzibitzispider said: Just reading on wikipedia ...a s it got me curious (I wanted to check if just boys get it and a possible daughter would be save) ... well, if Guns dad, granddad and so on had Huntington Disease ... if wikipedia is right, than any children can be free of the disease ... the chart says, that there is a possibility that when the mom is healthy the children could get Huntington, but not that they are bound to have it.