[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

gumi said: Ok some stuffs that doesnt leave my mind from the newest BTS director wanted their forehead to touch each other's to give pretty Disney picture and asked them to move on to kiss. Jang Hyuk complained he couldnt get his lips onto hers like that cuz his nose gets in the way. LOL. thats what u get for having a tall nose, huh? And at some point JH says MiYoung-ie~and laughs. He says for some reason he just cant get over 'miyoungie~' it sticks to his mouth. Oh JH plz stop this u r killing me.... after the kiss they hug each other and JH playfully tries to lie on his side while hugging. After cut sign JNR laughs and JH says "well thats how they do it in old dramas..." hey i like it JH way, or more like the 'old drama way', something happened after that pure innocent hug..! XP

I hope so! Err I mean... I do hope so for "the second wedding" but part of me wants mooore beautiful wedding! (this poor heart... idk what exactly my heart is desirous of now about the jjangs LOL)

Lol :D. Still, let's hope for the second wedding, just like the original version ^______^

After watching the korean version of FTLY make me wanna know about the comic version. Does anyone have read it? How's the ending, is it like taiwan version or a bit differerent?

Guest spideysteve

Ahpheng said: That latest Ep 18 kiss BTS scene , they way GUn hugged MY, when his hand was enveloping her, did you see the look on Gun's face, that was a face of a man in love, pure bliss, you could see happiness and pure joy from his face, my goodness, If JH weren't married, I would think he is really in love with JNR. Our OTP's chemistry on and off screen is sizzling hot!

The Bts (last kiss scene) in episode 18 was so sweet and cute. Jang Hyuk and Jang Nara why...why...why u both look so good together??? What should I do if I can no longer see you both in the next week? :-S I really wish I could be Miyoung's Mom then I'm going lock JH and JN in a room like she ever did before so They will always be together ... lol =)) (just kidding chingu) :)>-

Guest lovelyjen

elle_cha said: Lol :D. Still, let's hope for the second wedding, just like the original version ^______^ After watching the korean version of FTLY make me wanna know about the comic version. Does anyone have read it? How's the ending, is it like taiwan version or a bit differerent?

The new BTS video Just...JangHyuk000

*digging my own grave*

I'm so dead, how come JNR can act so cool after those scene with JH.

JH's facial expression during those BTS scenes, yes I can see a pervert LG to MY,talking about how attached JH to LG's Character :D

did you see the last scene of this BTS the way JH look at JNR, and I love it when they hugging each other and laughing all the way.

I am so dead :*

Love this couple and so hard not to ship this couple!!

I think best friends off screen will lead to amazing onscreen chemistry... It's been proved 3 times... for my 3 fav couples (one is JHxJNR... other 2 are my indian show favs)... Three is a great number  :))
Maybe coz they are comfortable with each other and respect each other.. and know how the other would emote and act in the situation 

spideysteve said: Ahpheng said: That latest Ep 18 kiss BTS scene , they way GUn hugged MY, when his hand was enveloping her, did you see the look on Gun's face, that was a face of a man in love, pure bliss, you could see happiness and pure joy from his face, my goodness, If JH weren't married, I would think he is really in love with JNR. Our OTP's chemistry on and off screen is sizzling hot!

yskj said: spideysteve said: Ahpheng said: That latest Ep 18 kiss BTS scene , they way GUn hugged MY, when his hand was enveloping her, did you see the look on Gun's face, that was a face of a man in love, pure bliss, you could see happiness and pure joy from his face, my goodness, If JH weren't married, I would think he is really in love with JNR. Our OTP's chemistry on and off screen is sizzling hot!

Guest lowieblueme

Newbie here in posting, been a lurker for quite sometime since this FTLY remake..Im a big fan of Jang Nara since the first time  I saw here in My Bratty Princess- thought shes chinese. I am just so glad that she is doing well in Kdrama now since Baby faced Beauty!....
This remake of FTLY is GREATu!!! GREATuu!!! GREATuuu!!! compare to its predecessor. I wish to convey my congratulations to the Writers/Scriptwriters/Drectors/Staffs and Crews..they really make it an amazing one...they really capture and maximizes the acting skills of JH and JNR.... IM so glad that it RATES well in Korea and I think it will be shown internationally, specifically in China since JNR is huge there...
I am truly happy to read all of your comments here Guys, you all are really wonderful, though Im a bit late registering here.. Just want to say Thank You for all the feeds,videos,and discussions, it makes me feel like Im not ALONE getting crazier everyday since this drama aired.

Guest lowieblueme

yskj said: spideysteve said: Ahpheng said: That latest Ep 18 kiss BTS scene , they way GUn hugged MY, when his hand was enveloping her, did you see the look on Gun's face, that was a face of a man in love, pure bliss, you could see happiness and pure joy from his face, my goodness, If JH weren't married, I would think he is really in love with JNR. Our OTP's chemistry on and off screen is sizzling hot!

Guest lowieblueme

MaurienL said: MiYoung: GOSH....That Rice Cake Pounding After 3 Years really was something! If it went on longer, I'm pretty sure I'd be dead...Luckily Geon consented to a break:
MiYoung after hours and hours and hours (and hooooouuuuuuuurrrrrrsssss) and Nth number of sessions of rice cake pounding:

Guest joeunhye