Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

HERA
66a3b153gw1ejp67blykvj20me148grt.jpg
66a3b153gw1ejp679lnjbj20dc0hsjt1.jpg

(CR: Weibo @sunnday_JS)--------------------------------------------Can't wait for 1 SEP!!! TV CF!!!
miss goddess very much >< wondering whether she's already started shooting her new movie!!!!
heehee...i'm planning to fly over to Shanghai to visit her when she's there shooting "Assassination" XD

class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Jun Ji Hyun Sports Shorter Hair in Latest Photo
Jun-Ji-Hyun-in-Shanghai-event-Copy.jpg

Jun Ji Hyun cuts her trademark long tresses and came out with shorter hair at a recent event in Shanghai. The shorter hair did not detract from the A-list actress’ looks as she attended a fashion party hosted by a brand of shoes in China on August 23.

The “My Love from the Star” actress was among other top-notch celebrities all over Asia invited, including Chinese actresses Gao Yuan Yuan and Han Yu Qin.

The image of Jun Ji Hyun with her shoulder-length hair immediately became public and spread through Weibo (China’s social networking site). In the photo, Jun Ji Hyun  is presented a trophy by Chinese actress Han Yu Qin. Jun Ji Hyun and Han Yu Qin are both praised for being beautiful and elegant and polite. Their moment on stage together made everyone very happy.

Jun Ji Hyun also shared some updates during an interview, saying, “The new film will be shooting starting next week. Depending on what the director says about the role, I am ready to cut a lot more hair.”

The new film she is referring to is “Assasins,” directed by her “The Thieves” director, Choi Dong Hoon.

http://www.soompi.com/2014/08/25/jun-ji-hyun-sports-shorter-hair-in-latest-photo/

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Jun Ji Hyun Looks Like A Real Life Mannequin For UNIQLO Commercial
Jun-Ji-Hyun-for-UNIQLO-796x450.jpg

Behind-the-scene pictures of actress Jun Ji Hyun taken during the commercial shooting for the global SPA brand UNIQLOhave been revealed through the brand’s official homepage.

Even with a simple white shirt and blue jeans, the actress looks incredibly mesmerizing.  Word-of-mouth implies that the actress bonded very well with the director and apparently had lots of fun shooting for the commercial.

More behind-the-scenes pictures can be seen through the UNIQLO’s official page.

Jun Ji Hyun has had a successful year up until now with her immensely popular drama “Man From the Stars” which led her win various prestigious awards including Grand Prize for Television at the 50th Baeksang Arts Awards, the Best Actress Award at the 41st Korea Broadcast Awards and the Star of Korean Tourism at the Korea Tourism Awards.

Jun-Ji-Hyun-for-UNIQLO-2.jpgJun-Ji-Hyun-for-UNIQLO-3.jpgJun-Ji-Hyun-for-UNIQLO-4.jpgJun-Ji-Hyun-for-UNIQLO-5.jpg

Soompi

class="title_sec" style="line-height:34px;"Jun Ji-hyun had short haircut for ‘Assassination’
20140528_kh_banner.jpg

By Park Gyu-oh, Intern reporter (q5park@heraldcorp.com)

Korean top actress Jun Ji-hyun had her hair cut for the movie “Assassination.”

“I will begin to work on a new movie from next week. I changed my hairstyle for my role and I am preparing other things for the movie as well,” Jun said on Monday.

She made the remarks in an interview with a local media outlet after attending a fashion party cohosted by several shoes brands in Shanghai, China.

She showed the timeless beauty of her glamorous figure in a dress with a web pattern that day, participants said.

According to some news reports, the charismatic Korean actors Ha Jung-woo and Lee Jung-jae will be also appearing in “Assassination.” Jun Ji-hyun has already displayed fantastic teamwork with Ha Jung-woo in “Berlin,” and also with Lee Jung-jae in “The Thieves.”

“Assassination” will be a story about killers in the 1930s. The full-scale filming of the movie will likely begin in the second half of this year.

http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20140826001034

another article...

Gianna Jun Cuts Off Her Long Hair

[by Sunghee Park] Actress Gianna Jun changed her hairstyle to a ‘bob’ cut. 
Recently, Chinese actress Han Yu-Qin posted a photo of herself and Gianna Jun on her weibo account, captivating people's attention. The photo was taken at a fashion party which was held in Shanghai, China. 
In the photo, Gianna is wearing a bobbed hair, making people shocked by her drastic transformation. Contrast to other actresses who often change their hairstyle, Gianna has been protecting her long and healthy hair since her debut. Her change was definitely provocative.
On the day of the photo taken, Gianna Jun revealed, “I am participating in a shooting of new movie, starting from next week. I got a haircut to prepare for a new role.”
Meanwhile, Gianna Jun’s upcoming movie ‘Assassination’ will be directed by Choi Dong Wook, Korea’s top director who produced a hit film ‘The Thieves.

http://bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=12838

HAHA GODDESS's hair is very important!
After Korean press released the news about goddess's new hairstyle for "Assassination", everything related to it climbed up to the most searched charts XD
From the photo below, on Naver:
Most searched words:no.3 "Assassination"no.8 "Jun Ji Hyun (highest at no.2 today as far as I seeXD)
Hot topic:no.3 "Jun Ji Hyun's hair"
Hot article:no.7 one of the news article about Jun Ji Hyun's hair=))

66a3b153jw1ejq99n1avfj20p018gn60.jpg
(Cr: Weibo @sunnyday_JS)

20140826_1409030702_06609800_1_99_201408cr: TV Report
I wanted to share some of the top comments from the following article since it contained the most comments. I found the news about her hair hilarious. I think it gets more comments than articles about SHK's tax evasion scandal. Even the mainstream news media covered the news about the new hairstyle. {Disclaimer: comments are harder to translate because commenters tend to use slang and are cryptic. Anyone want to correct me please do so}
FOR SHOOTING THE MOVIE "ASSASSINATION"...JEON JI HYUN'S SHORT HAIRSTYLE[Korean News - 26 August 2014]
[+8806,-503] Look at her body. {replies to this comment were giving the thumbs up sign}[+7706,-517] The truth is her pretty long hair.[+5720,-480] Beautiful {laughing} still baby girl's body is not nearly as perfect. {one commenter agreed about her body and said the standard is Beyonce. LOL}[+4887,-562] Hair looks good.

loyun said: HAHA GODDESS's hair is very important!
After Korean press released the news about goddess's new hairstyle for "Assassination", everything related to it climbed up to the most searched charts XD
From the photo below, on Naver:
Most searched words:no.3 "Assassination"no.8 "Jun Ji Hyun (highest at no.2 today as far as I seeXD)
Hot topic:no.3 "Jun Ji Hyun's hair"
Hot article:no.7 one of the news article about Jun Ji Hyun's hair=))

(Cr: Weibo @sunnyday_JS)

Chinese tourists, with Korean drama stars in mind, flock to Seoul for cosmetic surgery

SWJPlasticSurgery131408358108.jpg?uuid=W
People cross the street in front of a plastic surgery hospital in Seoul. (Shin Woong-jae/For The Washington Post)

By Anna Fifield August 26 at 8:54 PM

Right now, the hottest look is Jun Ji-hyun, the star of “My Love from the Star,” a soap opera with an unlikely story line: An alien accidentally arrives on Earth 400 years ago, meets an arrogant female pop star and falls in love. Women covet not just Jun’s wardrobe and her lifestyle, but her face, too.

full article here: http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/chinese-tourists-with-korean-drama-stars-in-mind-flock-to-seoul-for-cosmetic-surgery/2014/08/26/6f91c23b-cdae-4d27-aff3-d10fd634e2f4_story.html

*this should not cast any more doubts why JJH was chosen as KTO's honorary ambassador. :)>-

demarchelier said: cr: TV Report
I wanted to share some of the top comments from the following article since it contained the most comments. I found the news about her hair hilarious. I think it gets more comments than articles about SHK's tax evasion scandal. Even the mainstream news media covered the news about the new hairstyle. {Disclaimer: comments are harder to translate because commenters tend to use slang and are cryptic. Anyone want to correct me please do so}
FOR SHOOTING THE MOVIE "ASSASSINATION"...JEON JI HYUN'S SHORT HAIRSTYLE[Korean News - 26 August 2014]
[+8806,-503] Look at her body. {replies to this comment were giving the thumbs up sign}[+7706,-517] The truth is her pretty long hair.[+5720,-480] Beautiful {laughing} still baby girl's body is not nearly as perfect. {one commenter agreed about her body and said the standard is Beyonce. LOL}[+4887,-562] Hair looks good.

loyun said: demarchelier said: cr: TV Report

demarchelier said: loyun said: demarchelier said: cr: TV Report