Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

Guest queenjihyun

I just notice her skin look so tan at the event last night. Maybe it is for the film again..she required to have a short hair and tan skin.lol

10742395_3662576_1000.jpgcr: Farfetch
JEON JI HYUN'S AIRPORT FASHION - DELVAUX BRILLIANT GM TOTE
At least she is carrying a different handbag....DELVAUX BRILLIANT GM TOTE in Nude (~US$5600). I've seen her before with the the same handbag but in different colors: black, dark cognac, and cognac. Gawd, I want to see her bag collection in her closet! 8->

Guest queenjihyun

I am also not a fan of the dress. She is one of the few actresses who could wear anything and still make the outfit work. 

Hahah im waiting for you to comment on her dress..do you know what brand is that?

Guest queenjihyun

@angellana08 you know me so well! Haha. No, I don't know the brand. If I found out, I'll post it. I'm not loving her outfit ensembles for both the airport and the Daphne event except for the Delvaux bag.

Hahaha because i know your taste when it comes to fashion..me too the moment i saw the dress that @loyun posted in my mind i said is that for real is that the dress she wearing.?.my expectation was so high because she will be doing a catwalk..hahah but she still looks elegant. as what you've said she can wear anything and can still make the outfit work.

039921_1.jpgcr: Stylebop
DAPHNE EVENT - BALMAIN ANIMAL PRINT SEQUIN COCKTAIL DRESS (US$ 3415)
So, I guess that the dress is from Balmain's Pre-Fall collection. I'm still not a fan of the dress. It looks great on JJH though. She can wear a garbage bag and look fantastic. --------------------------------------------------------Thanks again @loyun! 

Guest jisan08

demarchelier said: So, I guess that the dress is from Balmain's Pre-Fall collection. I'm still not a fan of the dress. It looks great on JJH though. She can wear a garbage bag and look fantastic. 

class="title entry-title" itemprop="name"Jun Ji Hyun, Nicholas Tse and celebs heat up Daphne event

Chinese shoe brand Daphne thrilled local fans by hosting its "Daphne Extreme Live 2014" party at the Mercedes-Benz Arena in Shanghai, China, August 23, 2014. A number of A-list Asian stars showed up to heat up the venue, including South Korean actress Jun Ji Hyun, Hong Kong singer Nicholas Tse, Taiwanese singer A-Mei and Chinese actress Gao Yuanyaun. As a goddess sweeping the whole Asia, Jun stole the limelight by donning a fragment-print full dress, wowing the audience with her charming smiles and sexy long legs. As one of Daphne`s image ambassadors, Jun received a shoe-shaped trophy on the site to prove her queen status with extreme high popularity.

http://entertainment.xin.msn.com/en/celebrity/buzz/asia/imc-photoviewer.aspx?cp-documentid=257064172

According to a Chinese fan who is currently in Seoul:-
- She went to Gucci and discovered that the bag and even the Gucci bear key chain that JJH carried when she returned to Seoul from Taiwan were SOLD OUT!!! For the bags and the key chains, all other colours are available LOL only the one JJH used were SOLD OUT LOL
- She went to duty free shop, and heard many Chinese customers saying "Cheon Song Yi's XXX" or "JUN JI HYUN's XXX".
- She went to She'smiss and the shopkeeper told her their shop's sales is better than others because they have JJH as the model.  She said many people came over to ask for the costume JJH wore in posters but then discovered that they didn't look as good as JJH and sighed "JUN JI HYUN is really JUN JI HYUN!" LOL
- She went to Hera.  Still not yet changed to goddess.  But then she showed the shopkeeper JJH's Hera photo, and shopkeeper was amazed by the efficiency of Chinese fans and showed the photo to her colleagues LOL and they were all like "OH!! JUN JI HYUN!!"
hahah so...................all these are the reasons why JJH is chosen as the Tourism Honorary Ambassador LOL she really could represent Korea best and draw not only tourists to Korea, but also sales!!!!!!!!!!! all brands LOVE JJH!! haha and Gucci .... whatever you have paid to invite JJH to the Taiwan show, I'm sure it is worth it !