Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

Guest boomclap

demarchelier said: angellana08 said: I know that this is out of the blue comment but im so happy that jun ji hyun is married and have a partner in life. So there will always be a man that always at her side and support her no matter what..and most especially will took good care of her whenever she's in pain or in sadness. I think having a family is more important than fame and fortune.

Guest queenjihyun

GODDESS@DAPHNE CONCERT
HIGHLIGHTS:-- She will start filing "Assassination" next week.

- She changed her hair style FOR the movie.

[update]
- Goddess is on her way to airport now.  There isn't any scheduled flight.  The brand has prepared a chartered flight for her.- As there is no scheduled flight tonight, Chinese fans all thought she would stay over tonight.  But then they suddenly heard that she will return home tonight.  So they immediately hire a taxi to follow her car.  Goddess has rolled the window down and wave hand at them!!!
Others:- A famous Hong Kong fortune teller predicted that goddess will have baby in 2016. ;))

Guest jisan08

All these CF's and public appearance is great for her!
But I am in desperate need to see her next work ASAP!
I lost count in watching YWFTS. I even d/l JJH cut versions and saw that numerous time..... (sigh)
Not to mention her movies.... saw Berlin and The Thieves over and over and over....
Gosh.... I have so much anticipation in her next movie, The Assassin.
I read it somewhere that she will play two roles?  I am not sure. I hope the script will be a good one and bring her acting career to another level.
After all, she's an actress and CF's really comes in second place.
She mentioned the new film will be ready next summer....Gosh, that's another year of waiting....
Omo.....more waiting.....  =(

I love ya too, JJH  =)
005wdQZbjw1ejmzktzg80j30qo0f0q52.jpg

Guest queenjihyun

More Pics (Clearer version)
Sexy curves!!!!!

I will miss her long hair T.T

005wdQZbgw1ejnn1x8h7fj30rs15naff.jpg

[

Looks like the security is smiling while looking at her a$$ =))

Guest SpraewS

hey guy, i'm new here :) it's look like our goddess wore the same outfit at the last time she went to Phuket ,Thailand . I think it was the same pairs of shoes but i don't know how to post a photo on this site and sorry for my bad English .

Guest queenjihyun

SpraewS said: hey guy, i'm new here :) it's look like our goddess wore the same outfit at the last time she went to Phuket ,Thailand . I think it was the same pairs of shoes but i don't know how to post a photo on this site and sorry for my bad English .

Guest queenjihyun

watch this video you can see that jjh keep on waving she love them so much and she's doing a big heart sign =))
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNzYwOTY4ODIw.html

i want to see her in person so badly need to go to korea and hunt her :))