Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

@loyun your sleuthing abilities of all things goddess are quite extraordinary. Didn't they announced the Hanyul replacement just a few hours ago? How did you find that photo? LOL. As soon as they announced JJH's replacement, AP was bound to start showing her Hera CFs. JJH is their current cash cow. AP has to strike the iron while it is still hot.
Ever since the CF rankings came out it is like a smorgasbord of CFs. Hanssem CF. Shesmiss' videos. New photos for rouge&lounge and Nepa. Pretty soon Hera.\:D/

@demarchelier credits have to be given to goddess's efficient Chinese fans (I think sometimes they do get goddess's news even for those Korean news way ahead of JJH's Korean fans LOL) I saw the photo on Weibo today (and yes I kept refreshing all day for goddess news XD) and then later confirmed it at JJH DC LOL (it seems that it is the adv in Korea Vogue Sep issue.
I'm super looking forward to Hera's CF!!! and AP's expansion to HK with Hera :x AP, don't let me down, OK? I know the answer is positive ~
Btw, you guys know about the "ice bucket" stuffs right?  I'm wondering what if goddess is named to do this =))

Yey! I found bigger version of this pic.. Goddess is gorgeous with red dress :x :xI think we will miss her brown hair but she's also pretty with black hair. I think she changed her hair color for Assassination? It's mid august now, maybe they are going to start filming very soon. 
tumblr_na8iczfW8T1qk6lz7o4_500.jpg

Guest queenjihyun

loyun said: @demarchelier credits have to be given to goddess's efficient Chinese fans (I think sometimes they do get goddess's news even for those Korean news way ahead of JJH's Korean fans LOL) I saw the photo on Weibo today (and yes I kept refreshing all day for goddess news XD) and then later confirmed it at JJH DC LOL (it seems that it is the adv in Korea Vogue Sep issue.
I'm super looking forward to Hera's CF!!! and AP's expansion to HK with Hera :x AP, don't let me down, OK? I know the answer is positive ~
Btw, you guys know about the "ice bucket" stuffs right?  I'm wondering what if goddess is named to do this =))

Guest queenjihyun

Yey! I found bigger version of this pic.. Goddess is gorgeous with red dress :x :x

I think we will miss her brown hair but she's also pretty with black hair. I think she changed her hair color for Assassination? It's mid august now, maybe they are going to start filming very soon. 

html>

[Korean News]

JUN JI HYUN endorsed BHC to open flagship shop in Seoul

20140821000466_0.jpg

The BHC flagship shop will be opened on 19 September this year.  It aims at attracting the tourists for Incheon Asia Olympics.  Actress JUN JI HYUN has pushed the culture of Chimek to the greatest extent.  JUN JI HYUN's pasteboard will be placed at the entrace of the shop so that the consumers including foreigners could take photos with her.  Chinese menu will also be available.

(Cr: Weibo @Sunnyday_JS, translating  http://news.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=20140821000344&md=20140821101514_BK)

---------

hi guys, if you would go to Seoul, seriously, let's go to try BHC! it tastes good!! I've tried before!!! (haha i'm not biased, it's really good!)

well, guys see, the brands goddess endorsed kept updating after the release of the CF chart. haha i'm looking forward to be drowned by more CFs news of goddess~ the darkest night has gone~~~ let's get prepared for the brightest sun to shine again~~