Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

[HK News]
HK mainstream TV stations reporting JJH's function in Suzhou
TVB Pearl (this one is good, 3 and a half mins, very detailed LOL)

Cable TV

OMG there are many people there.........seems not only fans, even the distributors there were crazy about goddess (same as what happened in Xiamen..... the Xiamen show is even crazier... almost everyone was standing on the chair in order to see goddess clearly).

[The Korea Times]
President Park hires JUN JI HYUN's fitness trainer15 August, 2014
park2.jpg

President Park Geun-hye has hired a famous fitness trainer whose former clients include actress Jun Ji-hyun, Cheong Wa Dae sources say.
Yoon Jeon-chu has been Park’s personal trainer since she was sworn into office at the start of 2013. Yeo is now a member of Cheong Wa Dae’s second Secretariat Office, originally established to serve first ladies, but which now functions as Park’s personal arm.
Yeo, who had also been a competitive aerobic dancer, has worked as the personal trainer of high-profile female figures such as Jun and actress Han Ye-seul.
(Sourcce: http://www.koreatimesus.com/south-korean-president-hires-jun-ji-hyuns-fitness-trainer/)

MarceE said:

131 Edition HIGHCUT has released Korean Actors/Actresses with Box Office Draw ranking for the past 10 years.
1. Song Kang-ho 64,449,651 2. Sol Kyung Gu 45,529,877 3. Ryu Seung Ryong 45,257,049 4. Oh Dal Su 44,196,146 5. Kim Yun Seok 39,220,820 6. Ha Jung Woo 38,837,912 7. Jeong Jae Yong 37,418,233 8. Kim Hye Soo 34,740,998 9. Park Hae Il 33,549,037 10. Lee Jung Jae 33,485,947 11. Lee Byung Hun 31,652,356 12. Hwang Jung Min 30,508726 13. Uhm Jung Hwa 28,098,937 14. Kim Soo Mi 28,066,484 15. Ryu Seung Bum 27,726,728 16. Baek Yoon Shik 26,530,245 17. Ha Ji Won 26,420,065 18. Jeon Ji Hyun 24,035,607 19. Won Bin 23,522,01 

TOP 5 in their 20s Han Hyo Joo, Kim Soo Hyun, Park Bo Young, Shim Eun Kyeong, Lee Jong SukTOP 5 in their 30s Ha Jung Woo, Park Hae Il, Ryu Seung Bum, Ha Ji Won, Jeon Ji HyunTOP 5 in their 40s Song Kang Ho, Sol Kyung Gu, Ryu Seung Ryong, Oh Dal Su, Kim Yun Seok TOP 5 in their 50s Baek Yoon Shik, Choi Min Sik, Han Suk Kyu, Kim Hae Sook
credit LadyKate1023 | Cr: Baidu HJW (Posted by Jrschang)

Guest queenjihyun

Jun ji hyun should have a new shampoo cf.

Jeon ji hyun ASIENCE NEW CF:

I love the bangs

Jeon ji hyun ASIENCE CF:

She speak in english :D

Guest queenjihyun

TIPS WHY JUN JI HYUN IS POPULAR IN CHINA? HUMILITY

http://m.ohmynews.com/NWS_Web/Mobile/at_pg.aspx?CNTN_CD=A0002023903

"Assassination" update!!!

[Korean News]
Park Byeong Eun will be JUN JI HYUN's husband in "Assassination"
005wdQZbgw1ejfplb3enfj30p00rm43d.jpg005wdQZbgw1ejfplbd0rvj30ij0of76j.jpg

Actor Park Byeong Eun will join "Assassination" as a pro-Japanese man who would be executed by his wife, sniper JUN JI HYUN.  "Assassination" will be directed by Choi Doon hoon and played by JUN JI HYUN, Lee Jung Jae and Ha Jung Woo etc.  It is about Korean independent movement against Japan, a complicated plot related to the imperial Japanese occupation era.  The splendid cast and big scale shooting is the hot topic right now.  The movie will be filmed in this autumn. 
(Cr: Weibo @全智賢BYONE站, translating http://mbn.mk.co.kr/pages/news/newsView.php?category=mbn00007&news_seq_no=1938810)

[Korean News]
Actress Yoo Sun: "I want to learn from JUN JI HYUN's acting"
2014081700619_0.jpg

Actress Yoo Sun said on 17 August 2014 SBS's variety show "Did You Eat?" that she wants to learn from JUN JI HYUN's acting in 'Stars'.  She also imitated Jun's role of Cheon Song Yi and said she likes the character very much.
(Source: naver including http://www.asiatoday.co.kr/view.php?key=20140817001128027)

loyun said: "Assassination" update!!!

[Korean News]

Actor Park Byeong Eun will join "Assassination" as a pro-Japanese man who would be executed by his wife, sniper JUN JI HYUN.  "Assassination" will be directed by Choi Doon hoon and played by JUN JI HYUN, Lee Jung Jae and Ha Jung Woo etc.  It is about Korean independent movement against Japan, a complicated plot related to the imperial Japanese occupation era.  The splendid cast and big scale shooting is the hot topic right now.  The movie will be filmed in this autumn. 
(Cr: Weibo @全智賢BYONE站, translating http://mbn.mk.co.kr/pages/news/newsView.php?category=mbn00007&news_seq_no=1938810)

Guest queenjihyun

"Assassination" update!!!

[Korean News]

005wdQZbgw1ejfplb3enfj30p00rm43d.jpg005wdQZbgw1ejfplbd0rvj30ij0of76j.jpg

Can't wait for this film im really excited to see her character.. reading updates on her movie get me more excited. Imagine her outfit that she will wear the stunts the action scene the acting all and all..lol.2015 please come faster.

Guest queenjihyun

Jun ji hyun is also the new endorser of caffebene..her and ksh right? I saw so many pics of ksh but i haven't seen jjh.

And up to now im still wondering why the mineral water that their endorsing the cf of her still not shown. :-?

Guest queenjihyun

@angellana08

I think she has turned down Caffebene CF in the end@@

about the mineral water CF...  I think it probably won't be coming out...... it seems that it would be buried forever ..

I'm now looking forward to her Adidas CF, Hera CF and the CF for Korean tourism :\">

Oh that's why i don't see her pic only ksh..i wonder why she turned down the cf?

I have in mind on the water cf maybe she have a condition that they can only use the pic of her but will not air the cf because of the controversy?instead of cancelling the contract.