Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

So now, a summary of the available information so far:

SIDA:

(i) Soompi.com (results of 50% popular votes)
Outstanding Korean drama - My Love from the stars
Outstanding Korean actor - KSH
Outstanding Korean actress - JJH

(not yet included 50% professional assessment)

(ii) nate.com
People's choice actor - KSH
People's choice OST - My Destiny

(iii) others
- NEITHER JJH nor KSH are nominated for the Best Actor/ Actress category that is open for all candidates over the world. (http://news.tf.co.kr/read/entertain/1396329.htm)
- "You Who Came from the Stars" also NOT nominated for the Best drama.

That's what I get from the available info.  Correct me if i'm wrong...cox the info is a bit confusing

Congratulations Goddess for another recognition!!! So excited for tomorrow!!
By the way, I just want to share this:KoreAm Magazine Interview during Snow Flower and the Secret fan days :) (2011)
8789eecajw1ej69thv61jj20eq0eqaac.jpg
8789eecajw1ej69tibzyzj20fi09ht8u.jpg
8789eecajw1ej69tisse8j20fi0acdg4.jpg

Here's the Chinese translationsHope someone can translate :)

8789eecajw1ej69stebqoj20h80xcnax.jpg
8789eecajw1ej69suf4ecj20h80xc13r.jpg

credits: http://www.weibo.com/giannajunbar

@demarchelier OMG i just saw an article on Naver that bearing the title like saying "How could JJH be appointed as tourism ambassador while she's still in the mountain controversy".....................

Please, can they just move on...... today goddess got the news for the appointment and the SIDA awards, then this kind fo articles appear again... isn't it too obvious that they want to take down JJH?

http://bizn.khan.co.kr/khan_art_view.html?artid=201408111602351&code=920100&med=khan

Guest queeniet

seriously.. korean journalist just want to feed knetizens hatred to gain views for their articles. like why can't they realize that it should not be such big controversy to begin win. it's not like that cf belong to a organization where they protest for the name. it's just cf about a water bottle and the water happened to be from the mountain that chinese called their way .it's okay goddess will still be rich and famousss. haters can just keep hating cuz they aint living the life. lol cfs and offers keep coming to her as if there's no such thing as scandal. idk why netizens be saying good bye as if her career will be over. so funny.tumblr_n09z56F7hB1s9p889o3_250.gif

loyun said:

@demarchelier OMG i just saw an article on Naver that bearing the title like saying "How could JJH be appointed as tourism ambassador while she's still in the mountain controversy".....................

Please, can they just move on...... today goddess got the news for the appointment and the SIDA awards, then this kind fo articles appear again... isn't it too obvious that they want to take down JJH?

http://bizn.khan.co.kr/khan_art_view.html?artid=201408111602351&code=920100&med=khan

demarchelier said: loyun said:

loyun said: demarchelier said: loyun said:

Last year Jung Yunho got the award "People's Choice" Award at Seoul International Drama Award but he didn't attend the awards ceremony.  Instead he videotaped a video for his speech which was play at the ceremony.  I wonder whether goddess would do the same.........................><

(Source: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/09/suzy-jaejoong-and-lee-jun-ki-win-at-the-2013-seoul-international-drama-awards-red-carpet-photos)

OMG SHE'SMISS PHOTOS UPDATED

d68bb607gw1ej8svam9xjj20kk0efwfq.jpgd68bb607gw1ej8sv9c8cjj20kk0tjmzy.jpg

d68bb607gw1ej8svcmvpvj20kk08fmyb.jpgd68bb607gw1ej8svfealsj20kk08g0tq.jpg

(source: weibo @全智賢照片)

--------------------

I WANT TO BUY ALL OF THEM T.T GODDESS IS SO GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! today is a very good day for goddess's fans haha plenty of news and photos =)

Guest queenjihyun

Well, it's just one article...an editorial opinion article at that. There will probably be a small group of Koreans who will never let it go. Netizens still give Lee Byung Hun crap about his previous sex scandal. Comments are still thrown at Song Hye Kyo about her tendency to date her co-stars and other malicious stuff. If they really wanted to stop the praises, awards, and advertising in which JJH receives, then by all means haters should get people to boycott the products or organize protests at the award ceremonies. Until then people (Korean and Chinese) are still buying her CF products. She still gets mentioned in shows like KBS I Am A Man and SBS Roommate. She was recently made fun of in a tvN Saturday Night Live skit. I don't see her going away anytime soon like these few Korean netizens want her to.

What is that skit about? @demarchelier‌.hehe

So happy for our goddess so many good news and blessings.. she deserved all of it.so excited what she will wear tom.:)

@angellana08 I was going to post something about the articles regarding the tvN SNL skit, but I didn't feel confident about translating it. Sometimes I don't understand Korean humor. Also, with SNL they have inside jokes. Unless you've been following the show, you won't get it. This goes for both the Korean and American versions of SNL. They were making fun of JJH's and Suzy's beauty. In a nutshell, I didn't get the joke. 
When Yoo Jae Sook during I Am A Man press conference said his wish was for JJH to be a guest, netizen response was mostly positive. Any mention of her water CF was mostly commenters poking fun at her like if she does guest on the show, they'll bring bottled water.:P
I rather see people poking fun at her than throwing hateful comments. It's a good sign that NOT everyone thinks that she is a traitor.

Guest queenjihyun

@angellana08 I was going to post something about the articles regarding the tvN SNL skit, but I didn't feel confident about translating it. Sometimes I don't understand Korean humor. Also, with SNL they have inside jokes. Unless you've been following the show, you won't get it. This goes for both the Korean and American versions of SNL. They were making fun of JJH's and Suzy's beauty. In a nutshell, I didn't get the joke. 

When Yoo Jae Sook during I Am A Man press conference said his wish was for JJH to be a guest, netizen response was mostly positive. Any mention of her water CF was mostly commenters poking fun at her like if she does guest on the show, they'll bring bottled water.:P

I rather see people poking fun at her than throwing hateful comments. It's a good sign that NOT everyone thinks that she is a traitor.

Tnx @demarchelier‌ haha you can do it i think you're good on translating korean articles and comments :)

Let's recap the start of the 2nd half of 2014 for Jun Ji Hyun so far, shall we?

JULY

- still the reigning no. 1 in cfs
- new endorsements (Miss Sixty, Coffebene, Hada Labo, Orion's Shuyuan Potato Chips, Evergrande Spring Water, Hollygee 'Nebor' Chocolates, Adidas)
- new cfs and/or promo photos for existing endorsements (Paris Baguette, BHC, Lanchen, Rouge&Lounge, Didier Dubot, Yishion, Hstyle, Uniqlo, Hanyul, Hanssem)

July 22 - was given the Star Of Korean Tourism Award
July 25 - attended the Gucci event in Taiwan, invited by no less than Gucci's CEO himself
July 28 - Hollygee Chocolate event, Xiamen, China

AUGUST

- new endorsement (HERA)
- new promo photos for existing endorsement (SHE'S MISS)
- increase in Lotte Kloud and Daphne sales

Aug. 12 - to be appointed as Korean Tourism Honorary Ambassador
Aug. 13 - Lanchen event, Suzhou, China
Aug. 21 - start of Assassination movie shoot
Aug. 23 - Special Guest at Daphne Concert, Shanghai, China

SEPTEMBER

Sept. 3 - Best Actress Award at 41st Korea Broadcast Awards
Sept. 4
- Outstanding Korean Actress at 9th Seoul International Drama Awards

To haters: Need I say/list more? I didn't include other statistics like polls, rankings and percentages for fear of hurting our hater's feelings further more. JJH is so blessed, and her state of being just radiates on her aura; happiness. So just chill, relax, don't hate, it's not good for your health. :P

tumblr_n8pm27vBSs1txtqt6o1_250.gif

Guest queenjihyun

Im still wondering what if one day jjh decided to show her husband on public and accompany her on award show for sure many knets will envy her much more.hehe.up to now i can't move on how handsome her husband =)) 
005Egrczjw1ej3urpy6vzj30hs0hs4c5.jpg

Cto

[Hong Kong News, 28.07.2014]
Daphne's sales increase 8%, UBS: JUN JI HYUN's endorsement improves the sales
404928_3a82223180b008aea86a051c987707f6.

UBS (Union Bank of Switzerland) adjusted its investment assessment of Daphne (00210) from "HOLD" to "BUY", the targeted price is adjusted upwards at a big scale at 40% to $4.  Daphne's latest price is $3.45, having an increase of 8.2%.
UBS stated that Daphne improved its sales after Korean Actress JUN JI HYUN is chosen as the brand ambassador.  UBS has adjusted Daphne's estimated revenue per share to 7% and 13% upwards for 2015 and 2016 respectively.
(Source: Hong Kong Economic Journal, http://www2.hkej.com/instantnews/stock/article/404928/)------------------------------------------------------------
=)) goddess's power proved once again. when i read the news I was really like "ARE YOU KIDDING ME? FROM "HOLD" TO "BUY"??? TARGETED PRICE 40% UPWARDS??? JUST BECAUSE THEY HIRE JJH AS THE MODEL??????????" I REALLY AM SPEECHLESS. How about you?

Thank you for that post @saoirselmo. No wonder if JJH might not have her next drama or another movie this year since she have so many schedules until the year ends... But I'm still glad that she's visible kekeke ~ okay, I think I need to put her scheds in my phone since I can easily forget things lol So excited for tomorrow's event  8->  8->