Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

hongchae1 said: wow!! Congratulations JJH unnie!! She deserves it and I'm so proud of her! So the award ceremony will be on September 3..IF JJH will attend Seoul International Drama awards on the next day (Sept 4) We will get to see our Goddess in 2 days!! I'm super excited if this will happen! September please come faster!

Xiubo Wu of "Beijing Meets Seattle" admires Jun Ji Hyun

bsa14_jeonjihyun12.jpg

Wu has once said in an interview that he is a fan of "the Stars" and he watched it because of Jun Ji Hyun.  He highly praised Jun Ji Hyun's performance in "the Stars".  He watched it every week when it was on air.  So the media is speculating that Jun Ji Hyun is the reason why he is still interested in the sequel even Tang Wei refused to take part.

(Source: Hong Kong Apple Daily, http://hk.apple.nextmedia.com/entertainment/art/20140805/18821734)

And here is the said interview (http://www.iqiyi.com/w_19rrchun9l.html).  This video has interviews of other actors as well.  They all expressed their admiration towards our goddess!!! I'm so happy for goddess!!!! Finally every one sees her charm!!!!!!

Guest queenjihyun

Where is the location of her movie the assasination? She will be busy by the end of august to january because of the shooting..hoping that she will attend all the award show this year i want to see her walk the red carpet and accept her best actress awards.

My first live experience with goddess!!!!!!
HAHHA YES everyone I flew to Xiamen for our goddess two weeks ago!!! I can tell you it's really worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad that I have made a right decision to go there!!! OK lemme share some important parts with you guys XD (actually the whole trip is an unforgettable experience for me!!!) I will NEVER EVER forget it!!
My 3 days 2 nights Xiamen trip - solely for goddess
27/6 arrival at Xiamen. Upon arrival I checked carefully the setting of the airport haha and I lived at the hotel that held the function of JJH.  So I got a chance to check the hotel as well.  And of course I met other JJH fans there.  But goddess didn't reside at that hotel.  She reside at the most expensive hotel in Xiamen.
28/6 !!!! MY FIRST TIME SEEING GODDESS REAL PERSON!!!!!!!!!The function day.  We went to airport to pick her up.  Because there is only one flight from Seoul to Xiamen every day, so it's not difficult at all to guess her flight.  And the day earlier I have checked that there was no VIP channel for international flight XD which is also confirmed that day by the police thereXD  When the time was approaching my heart beat faster and faster.  Many fans were there to wait for goddess as well.  And you know many passerby saw us and asked "hey who are you guys waiting for?" We answered "Jun Ji Hyun." and they were all like "WHAT!? OMG!!! JUN JI HYUN!!? GOSH!! JUN JI HYUN IS COMING TO XIAMEN!!" and then they were like staying with us LOL some of them even called their friends they intended to pick up originally to stay inside to wait for goddess LOL
OK GODDESS ARRIVED!!! WHEN THE DOOR OPENED, EVERYONE SCREAMED!!! and sb gave her gifts and flowers and so she walked closer to the crowd.  And she started shaking hand with us.  At first her hand just touched mine a bit ..cox she's walking while shaking hand with us, BUT OF COURSE I WONT LET HER GO XD I immediately caught her hand and shake it and said "I LOVE YOU!!!!" LOL and she thanked me =)  then everyone included the passerby all ran after her.  Originally I took a video of the entire thing, but sadly I discovered that it didn't work...probably I was too excited and didn't discover that I didn't really touch the button..................
OK AND THEN IT COMES TO THE HIGHLIGHT OF MY ENTIRE TRIP!!!!!!!!!!!!
29/6 T.T "YOU ARE MY DESTINY!!!" T.TAs I have to return to Hong Kong I needa take the flight as well.  There are two flights every day from Xiamen to Seoul..(1330 and 1640...we just guessed that she would want to return home asap so I bought the flight in which the departure time is the closest to 1330)...I went early to the airport (like I arrive there before 1200) to meet goddess BUT you know what SHE WAS WAY EARLIER than she usually does and so I missed the chance to see her....... because her flight will depart at 1330 (which means she will have to aboard at 1310 the latest) and the departure time for my flight is 1505 and I can only check in at 1305...I was like super nervous >< I waited for my check in time......and done it in light speed and I RAN TO HER GATE!!!! AND OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I MADE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My friend and I saw her manager and we asked him whether goddess can sign for us.  He left our sight and went to somewhere else... AND MIRACLE HAPPENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
GODDESS APPEARED!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND SIGNED FOR US T.T and we shook hand with her T.T hahah and I seized my chance to talk to her again XD I told her "I love Saya very much!""Oh really?" "Please come to Hong Kong!!!! We miss you!!! We really miss you very much!!!" "OK" "YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!" "haha thank you!" "I LOVE YOU!!! See you in Hong Kong!" something like that..... T.T SHE IS SO NICE AND SO GOOD!!! She just let me say all these while shaking her hand!!! and she didn't stop me or say goodbye or intend to go!!! Just to a point that I realized that I have been holding her hand for too long and I don't know what else I could say, then I let go of her hand and say goodbye LOL and she entered the gate and the flight took off shortly afterwards LOL
I STILL COULDN'T BELIEVE WHAT HAVE REALLY HAPPENED!!! SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL EVEN WITHOUT MAKE UP!! (OK actually I couldn't see her quite clearly as SHE IS SUPER TALL and she's wearing sunglasses.........) haha and after this thing, I SWEAR I WILL SUPPORT HER FOREVER!! SHE IS SIMPLY TOO NICE TOO KIND AND TOO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW COULD YOU NOT SUPPORT HER FOR LIFE?!?!?!?
This is the most precious photo I have ever had.

66a3b153jw1eitmahuo37j20kr10w76a.jpg

(forgive me for typing such a long post....every time when I recall this I couldn't help being super excited =P) 

OMG @loyun I am so jelly! I am soooooo happy for you! Pictures probably don't due her justice how beautiful she really is, huh?  ^:)^
@saoirselmo I also can't hardly wait for her to walk the red carpet. I'm salivating just thinking what she is going to wear. 8->
@angellana08 I think that parts of the film will be shot in Shanghai.http://koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/news/article/article.aspx?aid=2984161

angellana08 said: Where is the location of her movie the assasination? She will be busy by the end of august to january because of the shooting..hoping that she will attend all the award show this year i want to see her walk the red carpet and accept her best actress awards.

Guest ilikemangoss

Another best actress award for our goddess?? Why do I feel like she's going to sweep all awards for rest of year... Why do I feel like shell win daeasang in year end sbs awards as well?? I predicted daesang at baeksang and it came true. ahh, finally people see jjh's true talent. This is jjh's year to shine..

@loyun you are truly a dedicate fan of our goddess. So jealous you got to be in her presence.. I only have one question for you...

DID YOU SNIFF HER REAL GOOD?? =))

loyun said: My first live experience with goddess!!!!!!
HAHHA YES everyone I flew to Xiamen for our goddess two weeks ago!!! I can tell you it's really worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad that I have made a right decision to go there!!! OK lemme share some important parts with you guys XD (actually the whole trip is an unforgettable experience for me!!!) I will NEVER EVER forget it!!
My 3 days 2 nights Xiamen trip - solely for goddess
27/6 arrival at Xiamen. Upon arrival I checked carefully the setting of the airport haha and I lived at the hotel that held the function of JJH.  So I got a chance to check the hotel as well.  And of course I met other JJH fans there.  But goddess didn't reside at that hotel.  She reside at the most expensive hotel in Xiamen.
28/6 !!!! MY FIRST TIME SEEING GODDESS REAL PERSON!!!!!!!!!The function day.  We went to airport to pick her up.  Because there is only one flight from Seoul to Xiamen every day, so it's not difficult at all to guess her flight.  And the day earlier I have checked that there was no VIP channel for international flight XD which is also confirmed that day by the police thereXD  When the time was approaching my heart beat faster and faster.  Many fans were there to wait for goddess as well.  And you know many passerby saw us and asked "hey who are you guys waiting for?" We answered "Jun Ji Hyun." and they were all like "WHAT!? OMG!!! JUN JI HYUN!!? GOSH!! JUN JI HYUN IS COMING TO XIAMEN!!" and then they were like staying with us LOL some of them even called their friends they intended to pick up originally to stay inside to wait for goddess LOL
OK GODDESS ARRIVED!!! WHEN THE DOOR OPENED, EVERYONE SCREAMED!!! and sb gave her gifts and flowers and so she walked closer to the crowd.  And she started shaking hand with us.  At first her hand just touched mine a bit ..cox she's walking while shaking hand with us, BUT OF COURSE I WONT LET HER GO XD I immediately caught her hand and shake it and said "I LOVE YOU!!!!" LOL and she thanked me =)  then everyone included the passerby all ran after her.  Originally I took a video of the entire thing, but sadly I discovered that it didn't work...probably I was too excited and didn't discover that I didn't really touch the button..................
OK AND THEN IT COMES TO THE HIGHLIGHT OF MY ENTIRE TRIP!!!!!!!!!!!!
29/6 T.T "YOU ARE MY DESTINY!!!" T.TAs I have to return to Hong Kong I needa take the flight as well.  There are two flights every day from Xiamen to Seoul..(1330 and 1640...we just guessed that she would want to return home asap so I bought the flight in which the departure time is the closest to 1330)...I went early to the airport (like I arrive there before 1200) to meet goddess BUT you know what SHE WAS WAY EARLIER than she usually does and so I missed the chance to see her....... because her flight will depart at 1330 (which means she will have to aboard at 1310 the latest) and the departure time for my flight is 1505 and I can only check in at 1305...I was like super nervous >< I waited for my check in time......and done it in light speed and I RAN TO HER GATE!!!! AND OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I MADE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My friend and I saw her manager and we asked him whether goddess can sign for us.  He left our sight and went to somewhere else... AND MIRACLE HAPPENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
GODDESS APPEARED!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND SIGNED FOR US T.T and we shook hand with her T.T hahah and I seized my chance to talk to her again XD I told her "I love Saya very much!""Oh really?" "Please come to Hong Kong!!!! We miss you!!! We really miss you very much!!!" "OK" "YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!" "haha thank you!" "I LOVE YOU!!! See you in Hong Kong!" something like that..... T.T SHE IS SO NICE AND SO GOOD!!! She just let me say all these while shaking her hand!!! and she didn't stop me or say goodbye or intend to go!!! Just to a point that I realized that I have been holding her hand for too long and I don't know what else I could say, then I let go of her hand and say goodbye LOL and she entered the gate and the flight took off shortly afterwards LOL
I STILL COULDN'T BELIEVE WHAT HAVE REALLY HAPPENED!!! SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL EVEN WITHOUT MAKE UP!! (OK actually I couldn't see her quite clearly as SHE IS SUPER TALL and she's wearing sunglasses.........) haha and after this thing, I SWEAR I WILL SUPPORT HER FOREVER!! SHE IS SIMPLY TOO NICE TOO KIND AND TOO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW COULD YOU DON'T SUPPORT HER FOR LIFE?!?!?!?
This is the most precious photo I have ever had.

66a3b153jw1eitmahuo37j20kr10w76a.jpg

(forgive me for typing such a long post....every time when I recall this I couldn't help being super excited =P) 

Guest queenjihyun

I love readin‌g story about celebrity encounter without the media knowing it..because you will know if that celebrity is nice or not..reading @loyun‌ story make me love jjh even more. thank you for sharing it i know you will never forget that in your entire life im so happy for you. :)

Thanks @loyun‌ and @demarchelier‌ hoping that she have a free time to attend the award show we are all dying to see her walk the red carpet and what dress she will wear.

Guest LadyAra

class="at_ttl"Jun Ji Hyun Is The Richest K-Drama Actress

You Who Came From The Stars

The beautiful apartment that Jun Ji Hyun lived in when she played the Hallyu star Chun Song Yi in "You Who Came From The Stars" was actually a set specially built for the drama. But in real life the actress owns an impressive amount of real estate.

Many Korean actors and entertainment executives choose to invest their earnings in real estate but Jun Ji Hyun tops the list of real estate holdings among k-drama and k-movie actresses.

A wealth-tracking website named appropriately Chaebul.com, says that the appraised value of buildings owned by Jun Ji Hyun in Seoul totals about $13 million.

The factors that the site uses to appraise real estate value may fall short of actual market value, meaning that if she sold her properties tomorrow, they would certainly earn her more. The market value of her holdings might be closer to $18 million. Just the fact that the famous actress owns the building makes them more desirable and increases the property value.

The actress earns top dollar for her drama and film roles and her commercial appearances. After starring in the hit drama "You Who Came From The Stars," she also became the most desirable female commercial model. She and her co-star actor Kim Soo Hyun earned approximately $28 million in endorsement deals.And while the actress has the potential to earn more than enough money on her own, she is also married to a well-connected and wealthy banker. A few years ago her brother-in-law married the daughter of Singapore's wealthiest multi-millionaire.

The actress' real estate holdings placed Jun Ji Hyun in fourth place on the Chaebul.com list. Lee Soo Man, the head of SM Entertainment, ranked first with properties appraised at over $20 million. YG Entertainment head Yang Hyun Suk was in second place with properties valued at $18 million dollars. K-pop icon Seo Taiji was in third place with properties appraised at $16 million dollars. [more]

Guest ssvaleeV

@loyun envy u so muchhhhh. And send big thanks for news update about JJH. Hope to hear from u that she will attend all award ceremony, never been enough to see her.

Guest queenjihyun

There is a picture of her husband on weibo with the whole face not blured OMG he is so handsome i think i have a crush on him..hahahaha

[Chinese news]

Photos of Jun Ji Hyun's husband exposed

61e7f4aajw1ej3vvxrd3xj20c80gawf4.jpg

Jun Ji Hyun's husband is currently on his business trip in Shanghai.  Yesterday he attended a presentation and party in Shanghai.  Many people requested to take photos with him and he didn't declined.  Many people secretly took photos of him as well as if he is an artist himself.  Those photos were exposed and were circulated crazily on Weibo which attracts media's attention.  This piece of news is now widely circulated among Chinese media.

More:

rdn_53e2d92c7c163.jpg

(souce: Weibo @新浪娛樂, http://sn.ifeng.com/yulepindao/yulequan/detail_2014_08/07/2723139_0.shtml etc)

------

There are already 1000+ like within 15 mins of the publication of this piece of news on Sina weibo.  (LOL he's so popular LOL this is a side way to see how popular of our goddess in China LOL even her husband is treated like a superstar LOL)

------

[update]

LOL "Jun Ji Hyun's husband" now becomes one of the top 10 most search words in Weibo LOL  ^:)^

[Korean news]

Ahn Jae Hyun: The back of my head attracts jealousy due to Jun Ji Hyun

005xCIgOgw1ej3y7n20beg305q05jnnr.gif
1393043437-1832117111.gif

Ahn Jae Hyun (who played the role of the little brother of Jun Ji Hyun in "the Stars") revealed in his recent interview that "when I saw Jun Ji Hyun in the shooting site, I feel like she is not real.  It's like talking to the big screen when I was talking to her.  Everyone around is jealous of me.   There is a scene that the back of my head was hit by Jun Ji Hyun, the jealousy of everyone is to the extent that they even are jealous of the back of my head."

(source:  http://chinese.kpopstarz.com/articles/31411/20140807/anzaixian.htm translating http://www.osen.co.kr/article/G1109923291)

----------

GODDESS .... =)) =)) =))

Guest queenjihyun

Dang JJH husband really look like the lovechild of Jang Dong Gun and So Ji Sub 

tumblr_n9x78f26Ob1txtqt6o1_1280.jpg

He is so handsome OMG im just staring at his picture right now. He does look like a celebrity. Imagine if they are together in some event.omg like BRANGELINA handsome and gorgeous.hahaha