Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

Guest wyzateen

[Korean news]

Jun Ji Hyun to receive another Best Actress Award

201408051632777780_53e08b9dcfe1f.jpg

Jun Ji Hyun is selected as the recipient of the Best Actress Award (or you may call Best Actor Award as there is only one prize recipient in this category, it's the best actor among all actresses and actors from all dramas) of Korea Broadcast Awards.  The award ceremony will be held on 03 September, 2014 The ceremony will be broadcast live at MBC.  I'm super looking forward to goddess's red carpet look!!!!!!!!!!

(source: weibo @全智賢照片, http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1109921791)

now they know.. JJH is the one ^.^

Guest wyzateen

is this a new pic?? someone said on fb that it's her new hairstyle.

934803_521874324623947_80203685716022524

I love the hairstyle..she look so young with black hair and bangs :)

She's still beaUtiful.. Speechless >.<

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Jun Ji Hyun at Chocolate Hollygee Event_1 

credits: https://www.youtube.com/user/WangJhouse/videos

Guest queenjihyun

Producer of "Beijing" sequel: no actor has been contacted so far

The Producer of the sequel of "Beijing meets Seattle" has published in its official Weibo that what was reported in newspaper today was untrue.  They have not yet contacted any actor so far.

(source: weibo @安樂電影, http://www.weibo.com/edkofilms)

For me i don't want her to be part of this movie sequel..because for sure there would be a comparison between her and the actress who play the role before.i want her to star in a movie that she is the original cast not a replacement.

More Pics :)Her hair is so shiny and healthy. I wonder why JJH doesn't have any shampoo commercial this year because It seems all products from food, beverages, clothing, bags etc. she endorse it all! haha
005wdQZbjw1eiv40opuhhj31kw0y4k5k.jpg
005wdQZbjw1eiv40h30m1j31kw0y4afs.jpg

005wdQZbjw1eiv40r2cvdj31kw0y4tfe.jpg
005wdQZbgw1eiv40w2o11j31kw0y4agj.jpg
005wdQZbgw1eiv41hp0jyj31kw0y4k75.jpg
005wdQZbgw1eiv41r3v4aj31kw0y4k8c.jpg

credits AS TAGGED

angellana08 said:

Producer of "Beijing" sequel: no actor has been contacted so far

The Producer of the sequel of "Beijing meets Seattle" has published in its official Weibo that what was reported in newspaper today was untrue.  They have not yet contacted any actor so far.

(source: weibo @安樂電影, http://www.weibo.com/edkofilms)

Guest queenjihyun

@demarchelier‌ just curious are those comments about jjh and tang wei happened after the controversial water cf?

Celebrity Rankings Based on Real Estate and Wealth

August 5, 2014 @ 3:23 pm

7. Jun Ji Hyun

seo-taiji_1407162155_jjh.jpg

Beloved actress Jun Ji Hyun owns a building worth 7.1 billion won (roughly 6.9 million USD) and another worth 3.2 billion won (roughly 3.1 million USD) in Nonhyeon-dong and Yongsan-dong, respectively. The total comes out to 10.23 billion won (roughly 9.9 million USD).

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/08/celebrity-rankings-based-on-real-estate-and-wealth

another article....

Jun Ji-hyun richest female celeb in property assets

2014/08/06

SEOUL, Aug. 6 (Yonhap) -- Jun Ji-hyun, the star of the mega-hit TV series "My Love from the Star," ranks No. 1 on the value of real estate holdings among female celebrities in South Korea, market research showed Wednesday.

The combined value of buildings owned by Jun in southern Seoul was estimated to be worth 13.15 billion won (US$12.72 million) as of end-July, according to Chaebul.com, a website that tracks the wealth of the rich.

Jun Ji-hyun, the star of the mega-hit TV series "My Love from the Star," ranks No. 1 on the value of real estate holdings among female celebrities in South Korea, market research showed Aug. 6, 2014. (Yonhap file photo)

The appraisal, used in setting tax rates, is based on construction costs and the property's age and location, but the actual market value is believed to be nearly threefold.

With the market value of her real estate holdings estimated at 23 billion won, Jun ranks in first place among her fellow female entertainers, according to the market researcher.

http://english.yonhapnews.co.kr/business/2014/08/06/29/0501000000AEN20140806003300320F.html?input=www.twitter.com

class="content-title" Jun Ji Hyun and Kim Byung Man Win Awards at Korea Broadcast Awards   August 5, 2014 

Jun Ji Hyun and Kim Byung Man Win Awards at Korea Broadcast Awards

Actress Jun Ji Hyun and comedian Kim Byung Man will be taking home grand awards from the 41th Korea Broadcast Awards.

On August 5, the Korean Broadcasting Association announced the winners for the 41th Korea Broadcast Awards. The winners were decided over a two week period by various judges. 

Jun Ji Hyun won the Best Actor Award for her portrayal of Chun Song Yi in the hit drama “Man from the Stars“, while Kim Byung Man won the Best Comedian Award for his work on reality show “Law of the Jungle.

In the mid-length drama category, “Good Doctor” took home the award, while in the variety show category, “K-POP Star 3” won the prize. 

The Grand Award winner will be announced on September 3 at the main award ceremony. The ceremony will be broadcast live via MBC.

cr. soompi

Jun Ji Hyun to attend Daphne Concert on 23 August in Shanghai

6e4ace19gw1ej28ap7vnej207p0addgv.jpg

Jun Ji Hyun will attend the party on 23 August, 2014 as the special guest - who will appear at last.  Other guests include Hong Kong artist Nicholas Tse, Chinese actress Gao Yuan Yuan and performing guests include Taiwan singers A-mei Zhang, Richie Jen.

(source: weibo @忘了0509)

------

haha see goddess even only as a guest, her head on the poster is the biggest LOL even bigger than the performing guests LOL but I guess goddess will appear only for less than 10 mins again LOL

Guest LadyAra

class="title_sec" style="line-height:34px;"Jun Ji-hyun richest female celeb in property assets

20140806000835_0.jpg

Jun Ji-hyun, the star of the mega-hit TV series "My Love from the Star," ranks No. 1 on the value of real estate holdings among female celebrities in South Korea, market research showed Wednesday.
The combined value of buildings owned by Jun in southern Seoul was estimated to be worth 13.15 billion won ($12.72 million) as of end-July, according to Chaebul.com, a website that tracks the wealth of the rich.
 The appraisal, used in setting tax rates, is based on construction costs and the property's age and location, but the actual market value is believed to be nearly threefold. 

With the market value of her real estate holdings estimated at 23 billion won, Jun ranks in first place among her fellow female entertainers, according to the market researcher.

Out of all celebrities in South Korea, the actress ranked fourth, up three slots from a year earlier. 

Chaebul.com appraised the real estate holdings of 40 top-level celebrities, 18 of whom were found to own buildings officially valued at 10 billion won or higher. 

Lee Soo-man, the head of the top talent agency S.M. Entertainment Co., ranked No. 1 among all entertainment businesspeople, with his property tagged at 20.92 billion won, according to the market researcher.

YG Entertainment Inc. chief Yang Hyun-suk and singer Seo Tai-ji came in second and third with 19.32 billion won and 17.58 billion won, respectively. [more]

Guest hyunnie1402

I really want to buy Unnie's box of chocolate to add to my JJH collection. Are they available for sell on any Chinese website? 
:x :x :x :x