Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

angellana08 said:
Jun Ji Hyun, the brand model of Daphne together with A-Mei (Taiwanese singer) are invited to a concert in Shanghai on 23 August. This is the 2nd Year Daphne's organise this concert. Nicholas Tse as their art director and Jun Ji Hyun will be doing CATWALK. (Highlight of the concert)

cr: https://www.facebook.com/lovejunjihyun

Guest queenjihyun

Thank you so much for sharing this chingu. It makes my day!! So we have 2 events of JJH for the month of August. First, the Lanchen Event in China. If I'm not mistaken it's August 13 and next this event. So happy for her!

Yup 2 events this august..:) So excited for her catwalk..lol

Guest queenjihyun

Jun Ji-hyun arrived in Taiwan from Taiwan to help sell the Queen GUCCI outfit all been chasing goods.

In a short period of three days last week ordered the painting screaming fans in Taiwan exclaimed the perfect ending, but below the first line of Gianna Jun GUCCI body, but also a strong media exposure, resulting in a large sell. In addition to Bear Crystal Charm already sold out, the bright blue Swing package shall also have the additional order, there is the Asian superstar's blessing, really extraordinary appeal.

http://m.ent.appledaily.com.tw/section/article/fashion/20140801/35994121

Until now her gucci outfit are still on the news and base on that article all the gucci she wears have been sold out.

angellana08 said: Jun Ji-hyun arrived in Taiwan from Taiwan to help sell the Queen GUCCI outfit all been chasing goods. In a short period of three days last week ordered the painting screaming fans in Taiwan exclaimed the perfect ending, but below the first line of Gianna Jun GUCCI body, but also a strong media exposure, resulting in a large sell. In addition to Bear Crystal Charm already sold out, the bright blue Swing package shall also have the additional order, there is the Asian superstar's blessing, really extraordinary appeal. http://m.ent.appledaily.com.tw/section/article/fashion/20140801/35994121 ............... Until now her gucci outfit are still on the news and base on that article all the outifit she wears have been sold out.

Guest wyzateen

latest update on nate:

Lee bo young- 11.1%

Ha Ji won- 11%

Jin gong hyo- 1o.4%

Jun Ji Hyun- 9%

-from rank #1 for the past few days, Jun Ji Hyun slips down to #4 as the final day is coming.. bUt why?? why?? why?? why?? give me a concrete reason >.<

Guest wyzateen

latest update on nate:

Lee bo young- 11.1%

Ha Ji won- 11%

Jin gong hyo- 1o.4%

Jun Ji Hyun- 9%

-from rank #1 for the past few days, Jun Ji Hyun slips down to #4 as the final day is coming.. bUt why?? why?? why?? why?? give me a concrete reason >.<

Guest wyzateen

@2hyun, @cutie_let_let, @wyzateen, @angellana08 

Relax, Be calm. Remember, JJH won the biggest award for television, the Daesang at the Baeksang Awards which is like the Korean Golden Globes/Oscars/Emmys/BAFTA. Any future awards which she wins will be like icing on the cake. I don't mean to disparage the Seoul International Drama Awards or its previous winners, but these awards have a history of wonky results. For example, the 2011 SIDA in which Secret Garden won outstanding director and screenwriting, Park Yoochun/Moon Geun Young beat out the likes of Hyun Bin/Ha Ji Won? {shields up - please don't throw stuff at me - I am a fan of Yoonchun and MGY too but compared to the other dramas that year. I mean Hyun Bin won the Daesang at Baeksang in 2011.} And Mary Stayed Out All Night won Excellent Korean Drama? Didn't the writer of MSOAN get fired half way through for abysmal ratings? 

I cannot speak for everyone on this forum, but I myself will continue to vote for JJH, KSH, and anything associated with MLFTS. I have another theory about the lower percentage on Nate. Fans of LBY, HJW, and GHJ are probably concentrating their efforts on Nate since their numbers on Soompi are very low.

Sorry @angellana08. Sadly the other awards have polls.

Keep voting guys! 전지현 화이팅 Jeon Ji Hyun, Fighting!

i apologized.,i Just can't see Jun Ji hyun like this..sUrely, im very faithful in voting for kim soo hyun, my love from the star and Jun Ji hyun eventhoUgh the resUlts are disappointing..

Guest wyzateen

i really hope Ji hyun will win..she would be very happy if she does, and will thank all of her fans who voted for her.,i know if she doesn't win, she will also feel great, because until now, she is well love by her fans., and that's the essence of winning.

class="art_title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 15px 0px 0px; font-weight: 300; font-family: arial, verdana, tahoma, geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 20px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); line-height: 28px; width: 526px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"How Popular Are Korean Stars in China Really?2014080200335_0.jpg
Korean stars are said to have taken China by storm, but how much of that claim is hype and how much accords with the facts has not always been clear. 

Kim Soo-hyun, who became a top star in China thanks to the Korean soap "My Love from the Star," is reportedly earning 10 million yuan or W1.65 billion for each commercial he does there. 

His colleague Lee Min-ho gets paid 8 million yuan per commercial. 

But while their agents make it sound as if the two are among the most highly paid stars in China, they actually earn rather less than their Chinese counterparts.

According to the People's Daily, Jackie Chan is the highest paid star in China. He recently made 16 million yuan for appearing in an electronics advert. Zhang Ziyi usually gets 15 million yuan and Andy Lau around 12 million yuan. Fan Bingbing reportedly makes 8 million yuan, a little less than Kim. 

Korean actress Jeon Ji-hyun, who starred in "My Love from the Star" alongside Kim, is said to have made 6 million yuan from a drinking water commercial recently that provoked a storm in a teacup. 

Chae Rim, who is to marry Chinese actor Gao Ziqi in October, is more highly regarded in China than in her home country. She earns around 4 million yuan per advertisement. 

How much stars get paid for commercials is not the only barometer of their popularity in China. Frequency of web searches is also a good indicator, and there Kim and Lee do stand out. 

The Korea Foundation for International Culture Exchange tallied up the daily rankings of the most searched celebrities on Baidu, China's largest portal site, for two weeks from July 7. Kim ranked fourth and Lee 10th, while Chan and Lau did not get a look-in. 

Among Korean women, Jun came in 22nd, but Chae and another long-time Korean Wave star, Jang Na-ra, were not on the list.

But Chinese members of K-pop groups rate higher than their Korean members. Kris, or Wu Yifan, a former member of EXO, ranked third on the list, ahead of Kim. Victoria, or Song Qian, the Chinese leader of girl group f(x), was the fifth most searched female celebrity ahead of Fan, who came in 10th. 

Park Sung-hyun at the foundation said, "Even if you're a big star, if you don't follow up with subsequent work, you're immediately forgotten by the public. That’s as true in China as anywhere else."

So how can Korean stars keep up their star status in China? Chae and Jang were once top stars there, but not any more. Park Gil-sung, a professor at Korea University, said, "In order to produce great stars of the caliber of Jackie Chan, we need to go beyond the current celebrity-centered marketing strategy and create a content-oriented sustainable business model."

englishnews@chosun.com / Aug. 02, 2014 08:19 KST
credit CHOSUN ILBO | August 2 2014

Guest queenjihyun

Jeon Ji Hyun - Giordano CF like movie:

Hope this video have a subtitle..Jun ji hyun and Jang dong gun look so hot together on screen. ;)

Just voted, and Jun Ji Hyun is currently on the 7th place. Wow. Funny how she and PSH started 1st and 2nd, and now they are on the 7th and 8th.  To be honest, i'm thinking there must be some hocus-pocus going on, or alliances being made ala Survivor, lol. :-?   temper.gif But anyway, let's just keep voting until the last second and put our best efforts. If JJH wins, victory dance for her and all of us! And if not, may this be a lesson to all of us, and hopefully, the next voting awards (more deserving ones) will be hers to take. Fighting! wink.gif :-bd