Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

Guest queenjihyun

Re Post from SAFIRESEA shippers paradise thread

TO ALL OF THOSE VOTING AGAINST JUN JI HYUN, PLEASE READ THIS AND RETHINK YOUR STRATEGY:

I know the reasons why JJH is going down instead of up despite our tireless effort (I feel bad for all my girls hard work) so i must speak out.
Yes, it's true that LAST YEAR, they only have 1 person win in the Popularity category...but what's also true is that last year for Outstanding awards they use 70% votes and 30% professional evaluation.  Now you see this year they are doing 50% votes and 50% professional evaluation.  Who's to say they didn't change the rule for Popularity category as well? and have 1 for actor and 1 for actress????
Let's just even say that they only will have 1 person this year to win Popularity award.  THAT PERSON WOULD UNDOUBTEDLY BE KSH!!!  Even if everyone vote normally for JJH (and not against her) she would lead HER female category group but WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO TAKE OVER KSH'S seat as he's in 17% and the actress category is only in the 10%...............SHE IS NOT KSH'S COMPETITOR....I REPEAT SHE ISNOT KSH'S COMPETITOR.  The only one that's closest to competing with KSH in the Popularity is LMH.
If this continue I wonder should I ask my hardworking girls to just stop voting for KSH and concentrate on JJH ONLY even if she's not going to win I want her to lead in her category and not sit at 4th.  I know this is all about strategic voting and has no base on what "should" be....but I believe we have helped GREATLY in increasing KSH's vote.......so I hate to see supposedly "our own people" undermine all our efforts and vote against JJH just because they are afraid that KSH will loose to her, that's just ridiculous!!

So happy that her rank on soompi still #1. I lose hope on Nate.

Guest queenjihyun

demarchelier said: OMG @angellana08 the picture that you posted with JJH at the Xiamen airport. I got sooooo excited when I saw the FENDI BUGGIE MONSTER HANDBAG CHARM (~ US$700) hanging onto her Goyard St. Louis GM Tote (~ US$1350 for classic colors & US$1710 for special colors). This is one of the reasons why I love her! She's so stylish! Ugh, this particular charm is sold out, too. Now, there selling for over US$900 on ebay.
cr: ebay kawaiijp14

Guest hyunnie1402

Please don't give up chingus, keep voting for our goddess until last minute. 

[-O< [-O< [-O< [-O<

2hyun said:

ALERT !!!!

There is a rumor from KSH's fan that the SDA has only one people choice award and JJH is his competitor. Therefore, his fan stopped voting for her and vote for another actresses. You can see this award is divided into actor and actress area. If there is 1 award, all of them must be same voting area. PLEASE KEEP VOTING FOR JJH & DON'T TRUST THE RUMOR

angellana08 said: Re Post from SAFIRESEA shippers paradise thread

TO ALL OF THOSE VOTING AGAINST JUN JI HYUN, PLEASE READ THIS AND RETHINK YOUR STRATEGY:

I know the reasons why JJH is going down instead of up despite our tireless effort (I feel bad for all my girls hard work) so i must speak out.
Yes, it's true that LAST YEAR, they only have 1 person win in the Popularity category...but what's also true is that last year for Outstanding awards they use 70% votes and 30% professional evaluation.  Now you see this year they are doing 50% votes and 50% professional evaluation.  Who's to say they didn't change the rule for Popularity category as well? and have 1 for actor and 1 for actress????
Let's just even say that they only will have 1 person this year to win Popularity award.  THAT PERSON WOULD UNDOUBTEDLY BE KSH!!!  Even if everyone vote normally for JJH (and not against her) she would lead HER female category group but WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO TAKE OVER KSH'S seat as he's in 17% and the actress category is only in the 10%...............SHE IS NOT KSH'S COMPETITOR....I REPEAT SHE ISNOT KSH'S COMPETITOR.  The only one that's closest to competing with KSH in the Popularity is LMH.
If this continue I wonder should I ask my hardworking girls to just stop voting for KSH and concentrate on JJH ONLY even if she's not going to win I want her to lead in her category and not sit at 4th.  I know this is all about strategic voting and has no base on what "should" be....but I believe we have helped GREATLY in increasing KSH's vote.......so I hate to see supposedly "our own people" undermine all our efforts and vote against JJH just because they are afraid that KSH will loose to her, that's just ridiculous!!

So happy that her rank on soompi still #1. I lose hope on Nate.

@2hyun, @cutie_let_let, @wyzateen, @angellana08 
Relax, Be calm. Remember, JJH won the biggest award for television, the Daesang at the Baeksang Awards which is like the Korean Golden Globes/Oscars/Emmys/BAFTA. Any future awards which she wins will be like icing on the cake. I don't mean to disparage the Seoul International Drama Awards or its previous winners, but these awards have a history of wonky results. For example, the 2011 SIDA in which Secret Garden won outstanding director and screenwriting, Park Yoochun/Moon Geun Young beat out the likes of Hyun Bin/Ha Ji Won? {shields up - please don't throw stuff at me - I am a fan of Yoonchun and MGY too but compared to the other dramas that year. I mean Hyun Bin won the Daesang at Baeksang in 2011.} And Mary Stayed Out All Night won Excellent Korean Drama? Didn't the writer of MSOAN get fired half way through for abysmal ratings? 
I cannot speak for everyone on this forum, but I myself will continue to vote for JJH, KSH, and anything associated with MLFTS. I have another theory about the lower percentage on Nate. Fans of LBY, HJW, and GHJ are probably concentrating their efforts on Nate since their numbers on Soompi are very low.
Sorry @angellana08. Sadly the other awards have polls.
Keep voting guys! 전지현 화이팅 Jeon Ji Hyun, Fighting!

demarchelier said: @2hyun, @cutie_let_let, @wyzateen, @angellana08 
Relax, Be calm. Remember, JJH won the biggest award for television, the Daesang at the Baeksang Awards which is like the Korean Golden Globes/Oscars/Emmys/BAFTA. Any future awards which she wins will be like icing on the cake. I don't mean to disparage the Seoul International Drama Awards or its previous winners, but these awards have a history of wonky results. For example, the 2011 SIDA in which Secret Garden won outstanding director and screenwriting, Park Yoochun/Moon Geun Young beat out the likes of Hyun Bin/Ha Ji Won? {shields up - please don't throw stuff at me - I am a fan of Yoonchun and MGY too but compared to the other dramas that year}. I mean Hyun Bin won the Daesang at Baeksang in 2011. And Mary Stayed Out All Night won Excellent Korean Drama? Didn't the writer of MSOAN get fired half way through for abysmal ratings? Wait, I stand corrected about Moon Geun Young. From what I read, it was MGY's performance which pretty much kept MSOAN from sinking so she deserved the award for her rescue efforts over and beyond the call of duty.
I cannot speak for everyone on this forum, but I myself will continue to vote for JJH, KSH, and anything associated with MLFTS. I have another theory about the lower percentage on Nate. Fans of LBY, HJW, and GHJ are probably concentrating their efforts on Nate since their numbers on Soompi are very low.
Sorry @angellana08. Sadly the other awards have polls.
Keep voting guys! 전지현 화이팅 Jeon Ji Hyun, Fighting!

Guest queenjihyun

10495322_1444834802462208_16178843134682

Jun Ji Hyun, the brand model of Daphne together with A-Mei (Taiwanese singer) are invited to a concert in Shanghai on 23 August. This is the 2nd Year Daphne's organise this concert. Nicholas Tse as their art director and Jun Ji Hyun will be doing CATWALK. (Highlight of the concert)

cr: https://www.facebook.com/lovejunjihyun

Guest MerfatA

its really frustrating to see the result of JJH in nate..but we can't stop voting right?
we should still show our undying support for jun ji  hyunfighting!!!

Guest emporio80

hello...chingu.......please help to vote for jjh at nate, coz from last night i try so many acc to vote but the percentage not increase yet....n drop alott........ if you want to help to vote with more acc at nate please pm me, thx u