[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

SBS and KBS are much better but MBC dare to pay good money for their actors.. and MBC is the biggest Broadcasting Station in SK.. even though.. I was still giving my middle finger when I passed their building in Seoul.. because what they did to Cherry in East of Eden *that doomed drama*

and whats worse is that drama's actors even got DAESANG like seriously?! no offense to the actors but nahhh were they showing it off to dada unnie purposely? and ssh is not even that i dont want to talk about anymore i know he's a legend in kdrama land but his acting never convinced me... frankly speaking i watch so many dramas of him but gotta say he just got the looks. period. EOE, the ugly days...

"Lee Da-hae has been chosen to be the new model for Chinese Cosmetics brand “ANYA” and they released some Ads and BTS video of the Ads photo-shoot featuring our girl in which she looks really lovely <3 " 
Source: Crushonleedahae.wordpress.com 
http://crushonleedahae.wordpress.com/2014/07/30/lee-da-hae-models-for-anya-cosmetics/#more-2972
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_OpkTg_3hNU

zTqgHIu.jpg

eBtit3d.jpg

AplUqg1.jpg

EhJQkLG.jpgNO7vloz.jpgNTl66lL.jpg

turtleaxis said: @apqaria omg don't even with EOE. I got so mad about that. It was actually the last LDH project I actually followed. I can't believe the netizens actually got mad at her for that, like hello, she totally got ripped off since she was supposed to be the lead actress. And no offense to that other girl, but she was definitely NOT that great of an actress then, so I could not understand the show's decision to basically push DH's character to the side for her. I stopped watching that drama halfway because it was just so stupid X( Admittedly when I heard that she dropped out it made me feel a little uncomfortable because I could imagine how much of a controversy that was in Korean media. But dang, my respect for her because of that just went up like a 100% because she had the guts to do that and not take their crap. I really dont understand what problem the Korean media has with LDH tbh.

Guest turquoiseblue

apqaria said: @turquoiseblue, dear this part "MBC accepted her wholeheartedly with the help of Wookie" sorry but it just made me laugh so hard :))
I don't like to rant about this matter here but let me tell you, yes the whole thing started with EOE in 2008 where they even edited her out of the drama poster when showed in the awards although Dahae was the one who got deceived there and still got all the backlash because she was bold enough to quit after long 40 episodes of "no role" 
But OK, let me try to look over this one as Dahae did as after that she did MR with MBC as well in 2011 (while I was furious that she worked with them again but I think the producers did want Dahae badly for this drama and because she liked the role so much so she did it) and the drama was also with good rating (above 13% in average) and she did very good job in her role IMO and even received Best Actress Award  from the Korean Cultural Entertainment Awards but what happened at the end year awards, she wasn't there in the ceremony as well and got ignored again!!!! So, when news came again with Hotel King and MBC, I was mad again but I think I understood why she worked again with that channel and that is because Wookie did ask her personally and she did want to be with him in that drama.
So, she is the one who keep accepting them and still treated badly by them, I hope this time this don't be repeated so lets see what happens??

Guest AikuhD

http://crushonleedahae.wordpress.com/2014/07/30/lee-da-hae-models-for-anya-cosmetics/ just sharing this ;) i thought im not gonna see her again after hk....

Lee Da Hae actually killed me in Chuno.. she was beyond AWSUM there OMG.. what a dedication.. for a rich girl who's born with massive wealth from her dad.. and willing to work so hard like that (and still get bashed from many jealous haters)

my two other Goddesses are Ha Ji Won and Song Hye Gyo.. I only worship real Goddess... and Cherry Lee Da Hae is one of them.. thanks to @apqaria‌ for her blog that giving me so much information....

Guest turquoiseblue

DW taping for Roommate!

His phone is his pocket? :> :-? :))

Edit: He's not wearing those baggy/hiphop clothes lol I remember he wore matching cap and shirt design in the most recent ep of RM =)) dorky Wookie!

me think because dada has more free time now, she starts changing his wardrobe :)) or he is dressing up better coz dada has all the time to watch RM now :)) he is looking more sleek nowadays while filming RM but i dont really care what he wears, he can wear a black garbage bag and he'll still look handsome in it :D i just hope he gains more weight.

Vacation photos! I want! I want!  [-O<

They're like Barbie & Ken, such a great looking couple! That's the look I like on wookie. Actually he carries clothes really well. He just has to avoid the baggy, hip hop ones. I notice that his RM outfits have vastly improved since HK wrapped. He should strive to always look his best 'cause GF is always flawless. 

So so excited for the coming weeks! I can feel candid photos coming. Probably at the airport, or in California, or in Europe.... Probably in all of them! We can dream, right? 

:D

I think korean actors and actresses, as oppose to k-idol, have a more lay back life. Most famous or well know actors and actresses (of who i think is A list star) usually only work in one project a year and they would spend the rest of the year for vacation and would only need to film a few CF. thinking about how hard LDH and LDW work this year (it's 5 months of not sleeping) I think they deserve a long rest. Based on her twitter, LDH travel a lot. And thanks to that we know what she did on vacation. But does anyone know where doesLDW go on his vacation. It seems like he just disappear and out of sight when he doesn't have work.

Since they want to keep dating secretly, I don't think LDW and LDH would go to the airport hand in hand. But if they both disappear at the same time or they go to the same destination at the same time, then we probably know what happen there. USA is always a good place for Korean stars to come for vacation since they can date freely and no one would recognize them. That's right I just wish them to go overseas and date all they want and there will be paparazzi somewhere report of news about LDH and LdW dating secretly. Come on dispatch.

Guest rosejenner123

@SeGafanlady‌ I love Chuno, because it converted my mom into a Lee Da Hae fan (and subsequently a DongHae shipper, so she watches all the BTS and OTP videos with me even though neither of us understand Korean LOL)

She always proudly said that the only reason people criticized Da Hae was because they were jealous of her overwhelming beauty in Chuno and I couldn't agree more.

Da Hae is such a versatile actress (once you see her in a role, you can't imagine her playing any other roles, because she's just THAT GOOD. Then of course, she blows your mind by doing a 180 degree turn in her next role), she's kind, straightforward, humble, and adorableee. There's basically nothing to dislike about her unless jealousy gets in the way.

I hated how EOE basically deceived her, and then made her out as some sort of irresponsible person. NO, it's irresponsible to LIE to somebody and use her popularity to your advantage and then reduce her character to something totally unlike what you promised her, and then make no effort to fix your own mistakes, and instead, save your own skin by villainizing the victim. My mom read that there were rumors that she was bullied on set (???) and that just makes me more mad, because I feel like she was struggling so much during that time, and MBC just kicked her further to protect their image.

But it's okay, happy thoughts, happy thoughts! Da Hae made it through, and now she's stronger, and I think that even though most people don't express it vocally, or online in forums, I'm sure she gained a lot of silent respect from people. She sure has my respect! (Okay, she had me since My Girl but that's beside the point LOLOL)

But then again I guess I'm thankful, because they had a lot of episodes and Da Hae looked beautiful in all the episodes she was in (yes I only skipped to her parts, I'm awful LOL but hey, I guess that was my little protest to MBC)

Woah, I totally ranted! Sorry about that LOL I guess it's pretty clear that Da Hae is my favorite actress! And Wookie is my favorite male actor so they're basically perfect together heheh

Guest turquoiseblue

@samzz dahae has worn a lot of blue dresses in HK :D and that tight mini blue dress she wore on the last episode was blue also. maybe wookie's heart went thump thump thump again when he saw her :)) the only dress that i didnt like much was the watermelon dress :)) i try to give justice to that dress but the more i see it the more i hate it harharhar. i think control freak boyfie made her wear it coz he got so excited with her he kept asking for kisses and hugs =))

After we now have the whole collection of Head touching in MG and HK, we know for sure that our wookie did tell the truth when he said that he like touching GF head thinking it is cute ^^
8RZNWt1.jpg

The final number is 46 so, if this is just on screen what about off screen then??? :)) (should we worry about Da-hae hair because of this wookie's obsession?? ;) )

8055c0d2gw1eivsry21o6j20l4eylu0y.jpg

Guest tinsky73

No doubt da hae is a good actress. One of the best in Korea. She can cry buckets of tears at the drop of a hat. What amazes me more is how she's laughing & having fun in between takes with wookie & then be all serious & dramatic once the cameras start rolling. Amazing really! :-bd