[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

shielizda said: Ok there it is the links. One on vimeo, the other on dailymotion. Sorry in advance if the quality is not as satisfying as it is, this is the best I can manage right now with the connection slow as snail. Hope u guys like it! >:D<

Vimeo link :

https://vimeo.com/101910939

Dailymotion link :

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x22akx9_lee-dong-wook-lee-da-hae-hotel-king-bts-interview

P/S: Sorry also abt the dailymotion video kinda in poor quality becoz I don't know how to make it HD even though my video is originally in HD. Maybe @human1981 can teach me how to do it. Edit : Hahaha now it's already in HD. I don't how it manage to turn by itself, maybe Dailymotion did fix it itself, confuse. #-o But nonetheless, now the quality in HD. :x

Guest ShenwenW

been a lurker ever since and just had to clear this off my head T.T just seen the interview and there were parts that i have observed where dada was deflecting wookies advances :( idk if she's doing it on purpose to keep their "relationship" (keke) secret or just sincerely blocking wookie's advances. sorry bout this chingus....i know u guys know better than me huhu....just had to get this skepticism off my chest.............. but deep down, i still believe that donghae is real!!! :) :)

Guest rl00034

not seem interested??????OMO....like CJW said "don't thinking too much,,thinking will not solve problem". many onnie and ahjumma wookie-cherry here.they eagle eyes and they experienced about them more ACCURATE dear.they like positive and negative magnet for me, take and give each other, I didn't need prove they dating or not, I just enjoy these couple courtship front my eyes.we've all here had relationship,in relationship even hubby-wifey relationship. come on, they 30's..they've got a lot tricks in front public.don't thinking too much about it dear..unless,if he said Im Seu Long (as Woo Hyun) friends i would believe it.I know cast more many secret about them  =))

I also believe what I can see in them! Their body languages and everything can't lie. Let's hope Wookie really tries his best and wins our girl's heart!

hahaha I had the same thought. If it's from DH i understand but from Wookie? that's funny :))

Guys, What is that ? What did he write? Some words on the photos, what do they mean?

Well i am so curious that going to die :((

MissM said:

rl00034

said: I have just read a very sad news about our Dongahae couple from Baidu

:(

( someone said his friend who works in the industry told him Wookie is interested in Da Hae but Dada may not seem interested

( let's pray It's not true!!!!!I still believe what I believe!!!

Wow so many pessimistic new comers here... hello newbies.... better be optimist before you guys hurt your self.. I want to advise all of you to read from page 1 so the gravity of the circumstances will not be so heavy.. shipping is all about what we saw.. what we feel.. what we realize.. hope and believe.. continue with loyalty..

Ship hard or not at all.. because there is no grey area when it comes to shippers world..

Guest elisessi

How quickly some shippers are to doubt over something so trivial as hearsay from someone who claims to know someone who knows Wookie off of a website - it's a shame, really. I say, show me the proof. There are more evidences of their care/affection for one another than not.

I've seen nothing in any BTS/interview to suggest that feelings are one sided between Dong Wook and Da Hae.

EDMARKG said: fidda868 said:

I have just read a very sad news about our Dongahae couple from Baidu

( someone said his friend who works in the industry told him Wookie is interested in Da Hae but Dada may not seem interested

( let's pray It's not true!!!!!I still believe what I believe!!!

@ShenwenW‌ I understand you, OTPs could really be associated with being skeptical towards the pair involved because we don't fully understand what had happened in the past, even in the present and what's ahead for their future :)

------/

From what we mostly see between DW and DH, there's more than friendship in the way they act offcam. In my observation, just based on the BTS posted and their recent interview... it's natural for them to act that way offcam. Maybe some people say DH has reservations and DW is more showy. I think looking at the BTS before the interview, DH seems more emotional already that they finished HK than that of DW who was joking/teases her with their kisses, fixing her hair etc. But the stolen glances and eye to eye connection while talking was evident throughout the interview. I believe their actions do speak louder than their words. It may take time for them to realize what special connection/relationship they have but they'll probably miss each other after HK and soooo who knows what may happen :x

Just think positive and have faith in them.

"Faith consists in believing when it is beyond the power of reason to believe." ;;)

Guest ShenwenW

@krispink08 thanks for the enlightenment chinguu  ^:)^  i just have to ship harder i guess...and have faith :)  [-O<

Have to recover a few pages, but... DONGHAE, STOP MAKING ME PUKE RAINBOWS!!! MAKE ME PUKE UNICORNS!!! lol. =))

The bts, omg, so adorable. Wookie didn't just ask for a hug, but two. He hasn't got enough of Da Hae and he was very emotional that was the last scene they would film for the drama. He acts like a cute dork around her, totally under DH's guidance as if she was his sun and he is a planet gravitating around her... their feelings for each other are so transparent when I watch the bts, they really come to life. One could argue the two are just good friends, but good friends aren't that intimate. Wookie is so lost in the love for Cherry, and I agree with that @samzz said, for my new fan POV it seems like DH isn't the type of woman who would openly say she loves someone unless she is sure about it. Even when she has to say it in a drama, it seems like she looks her partner but her eyes wander elsewhere as to remind herself she has to check her lover's feelings first and then go ahead and declare her love for him. I've got the feeling if DongHae are dating for sure, we may wait years for confirmation since it's better for them to live their love in private and far from jealous eyes who only want the worst for her. I guess she and Wookie would have to become strong together to avoid any harm done to them, before they can publicily admit that they are together. Waiting for a wedding announcement here. Hehehe. Analyzing Wookie's behavior like I did other times, I am sure that his feelings for DH are pure. He acts so lovingly around her, so childish and without hiding his true self. I am actually jealous of DH myself because from what I as a shipper see, he's head over heels for her and he tried to do anything to make her feel better after he offered her to be his co-star on HK. I am sure DH feels the same though she is going at a slower pace compared to him that you see, seems like wants to tie the knot with her for real and not only on drama, lol. I believe Wookie knows, though, that DH is scared and holding few things back bc of everything she went through with her career, and I can see him compromise in this relationship and adjust to her pace so that DH will feel sure and protected with him and at least they can live their love in their peace alone... this is imo the most important thing, that DongHae sort their feelings out and the relationship sails to a happy place for them both. They have time to think about the future and how to reveal this, for the moment I think it's better enjoy what they have and treasure it.

and here, she herself said she doesn't want HK to finish, hope to hv extension.

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201407281736060410

"I want to finish this as soon as I heard it so hard honestly think is too long ceased testimony heard about this, and I'm running to be the heart suddenly ulkeok before the last scene pickin yidahae is coming . Rather, he wants to extend, "he told us.

mIZN2UY.jpg

shielizda said: Ok there it is the links. One on vimeo, the other on dailymotion. Sorry in advance if the quality is not as satisfying as it is, this is the best I can manage right now with the connection slow as snail. Hope u guys like it! >:D<

Vimeo link :

https://vimeo.com/101910939

Dailymotion link :

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x22akx9_lee-dong-wook-lee-da-hae-hotel-king-bts-interview

P/S: Sorry also abt the dailymotion video kinda in poor quality becoz I don't know how to make it HD even though my video is originally in HD. Maybe @human1981 can teach me how to do it. Edit : Hahaha now it's already in HD. I don't how it manage to turn by itself, maybe Dailymotion did fix it itself, confuse. #-o But nonetheless, now the quality is in HD. :x

purplebass said: Have to recover a few pages, but... DONGHAE, STOP MAKING ME PUKE RAINBOWS!!! MAKE ME PUKE UNICORNS!!! lol. =))

The bts, omg, so adorable. Wookie didn't just ask for a hug, but two. He hasn't got enough of Da Hae and he was very emotional that was the last scene they would film for the drama. He acts like a cute dork around her, totally under DH's guidance as if she was his sun and he is a planet gravitating around her... their feelings for each other are so transparent when I watch the bts, they really come to life. One could argue the two are just good friends, but good friends aren't that intimate. Wookie is so lost in the love for Cherry, and I agree with that @samzz said, for my new fan POV it seems like DH isn't the type of woman who would openly say she loves someone unless she is sure about it. Even when she has to say it in a drama, it seems like she looks her partner but her eyes wander elsewhere as to remind herself she has to check her lover's feelings first and then go ahead and declare her love for him. I've got the feeling if DongHae are dating for sure, we may wait years for confirmation since it's better for them to live their love in private and far from jealous eyes who only want the worst for her. I guess she and Wookie would have to become strong together to avoid any harm done to them, before they can publicily admit that they are together. Waiting for a wedding announcement here. Hehehe. Analyzing Wookie's behavior like I did other times, I am sure that his feelings for DH are pure. He acts so lovingly around her, so childish and without hiding his true self. I am actually jealous of DH myself because from what I as a shipper see, he's head over heels for her and he tried to do anything to make her feel better after he offered her to be his co-star on HK. I am sure DH feels the same though she is going at a slower pace compared to him that you see, seems like wants to tie the knot with her for real and not only on drama, lol. I believe Wookie knows, though, that DH is scared and holding few things back bc of everything she went through with her career, and I can see him compromise in this relationship and adjust to her pace so that DH will feel sure and protected with him and at least they can live their love in their peace alone... this is imo the most important thing, that DongHae sort their feelings out and the relationship sails to a happy place for them both. They have time to think about the future and how to reveal this, for the moment I think it's better enjoy what they have and treasure it.