Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

Guest PloyL

good evening, morning everyone
I went to Phuket Sri pan wa on last weekend as i told you guys.
below is the pic of jjh at Sri pan wa... lol ..... this is the best i can do. I would love to meet her in person too, but i still have no idea if i meed her what would i say.
Sri pan wa is private villa,  it's not easy to meet her. people stay in their house, have own swimming pool, even own chef.

a>

PloyL said: good evening, morning everyone
I went to Phuket Sri pan wa on last weekend as i told you guys.
below is the pic of jjh at Sri pan wa... lol ..... this is the best i can do. I would love to meet her in person too, but i still have no idea if i meed her what would i say.
Sri pan wa is private villa,  it's not easy to meet her. people stay in their house, have own swimming pool, even own chef.

Guest jisan08

Guys, serious question here. Please comment, share your thoughts.
Does JJH have a Facebook account?
As far as I know, she doesn't personally use FB or twitter, right?
All the accounts with Gianna Jun, JJH, or her name in Korean are all fans and other peeps, right?

I need to know this cuz peeps are saying JJH commented this and that on FB. And I am like WHAT?! That's not her?!?!?

July 23, 2014
Jun Ji-hyun Recognized for Boosting Tourism with Hit Drama
Source: The Chosun Ilbo
2014072301195_0.jpg

Actress Jun Ji-hyun, who recently starred in the hit TV drama "My Love from the Star," has been recognized for promoting Korea and boosting tourism to the country. 
Jun received an award from the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism at the 2014 Korea Tourism Awards on Tuesday. Her drama is credited with attracting many tourists from China and other countries across Asia. 
The awards are given to individuals or businesses promoting tourism in 11 categories in relation to attractions, information, hospitality and special contribution.

July 22, 2014
‘Imagine your Korea’ new tourism slogan
By Lee Woo-young The Korea Herald
  Korea has unveiled a new tourism slogan that highlights the nation as a trendy and cutting-edge travel destination. 
The Korea Tourism Organization announced on Tuesday the new tagline “Imagine your Korea” to replace the short-lived slogans “Dynamic Korea” and “Sparkling Korea.” While the former slogans stressed the nation’s economic and cultural dynamism, the new motto focuses on cultural appeals to foreigners. 
“Korea has a lot for foreign tourists to discover. Korea has changed from a cheap tourist destination to a trendy and exciting place. Now we ask foreigners to come and discover the diverse charms of Korea,” said Byun Choo-suk, president of the state-run organization in the slogan unveiling ceremony. 
“They will discover more than they could imagine here. No single word can define Korea. There is nature, people, K-pop, culture, industry and more. Visitors can experience Korea on their own.” 20140722000371_0.jpgThe rising popularity of its music and dramas gave the country more travel resources to offer than ever before, Byun said. Aside from heritage and tradition, K-pop and K-dramas are the latest attractions of Korea tourism.
Gianna Jun, who played the leading female role in the recent hit TV drama “My Love from the Star,” received an award for promoting Korea tourism. The drama became a smash hit in China, attracting more Chinese tourists to Korea and further popularizing Korean culture in China. 
“It’s an honor to receive the prize. I feel proud that the Korean lifestyle shown in TV dramas and movies has gained popularity among foreigners. As an actress, I will do my best to introduce Korean culture to many people across the world,” she said after receiving the award. 
The organization also kicked off a tourism campaign under the new slogan with the goal of attracting 20 million tourists from abroad by 2020. The number surpassed 12 million last year. 
Officials said from that they selected the new slogan from 9,000 slogans submitted through a public contest last year. 
The ceremony also showcased a new tourism TV ad featuring K-pop group Big Bang. 
The ad shows Big Bang members introducing popular sites and fun experiences such as skiing underneath the moon, exploring nature, enjoying K-pop concerts and shopping. 
The organization will broadcast the ad in those countries from which large numbers of tourists come to Korea, including China, Japan, Russia and Southeast Asian countries. 

July 23, 2014
Kim Soo-hyun, Jun Ji-hyun's fashion items auctioned off
Source: YonhapNews
SEOUL, July 23 (Yonhap) -- Two cherished fashion items donated by Kim Soo-hyun and Jun Ji-hyun, co-stars of the mega-hit TV series "My Love from the Star," have been sold in an auction, the event's organizers said Wednesday.
The auction was held on Sunday at Seoul's Dongdaemun Design Plaza, where a special exhibition on the drama is under way. Some 200 overseas fans of the drama and journalists from Chinese news media attended the auction, they said.
Kim's knit and Jun's handbag were sold for 2.4 million won (US$2,346) and 680,000 won each during the event, according to its host SBS, a major TV network in South Korea that aired the series.
The knit went to a Chinese woman who identified herself as a devoted fan of Kim, while a South Korean man bought Jun's handbag.
"I thank the drama for giving hope and a feeling of warmth to me and hope Korean dramas would help develop friendly ties between South Korea and China," the Chinese woman said, without giving her name.
The proceeds from the auction will be donated to a local charity, the broadcaster said.
Also hosted by SBS, the special exhibition is scheduled to last until Aug. 15.
The hit 2013-14 soap series about an alien who landed on Earth 400 years ago and falls in love with a top actress in modern-day Korea enjoyed an audience rating of some 30 percent in South Korea.
It later became a runaway hit in China, making its stars Kim and Jun household names among young Chinese viewers and reigniting the Korean pop culture boom known as "hallyu" in the world's most populous country.
AEN20140723006200315_01_i.jpg
South Korean stars Kim Soo-hyun and Jun Ji-hyun (Yonhap)

Guest queenjihyun

Guys, serious question here. Please comment, share your thoughts.

All the accounts with Gianna Jun, JJH, or her name in Korean are all fans and other peeps, right?

I need to know this cuz peeps are saying JJH commented this and that on FB. And I am like WHAT?! That's not her?!?!?

I think she doesn't have anything social media act all the facebook,twitter,instagram with her name is only a fan act. Here in our country even her name on the drama have a facebook act (steffie cheon) and it has 100k likes..hehe

News video when JJH received her award yesterday :)
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNzQ0NzQyNDg0.html

credits http://weibo.com/byonegiannajun
GUYS, DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR OUR QUEEN!! :Xhttp://www.soompi.com/seoul-international-drama-awards-2014-vote/?category=actress

I found this in JJH DC..LOL!!tumblr_n9619g1gLi1qk6lz7o1_1280.jpg

More about Gucci event:
Date: 25/7/2014 (Fri)Reception & Fashion Show: 8pm60 Vintage Party: 930pm
6d5341c6jw1eim4xspilxj20hs0hstbs.jpg

(source: invitation card shown at weibo: @Letter_Chen)----------------------------------
Goddess will arrive Taiwan tomorrow!! I'm sooooooo looking forward to her airport fashion tmr!!!!and of course her red carpet look on Friday!!!!! but....vintage????!!!?? 

Guest queenjihyun

More about Gucci event:

Date: 25/7/2014 (Fri)
Reception & Fashion Show: 8pm
60 Vintage Party: 930pm

6d5341c6jw1eim4xspilxj20hs0hstbs.jpg

(source: invitation card shown at weibo: @Letter_Chen)
----------------------------------

Goddess will arrive Taiwan tomorrow!! I'm sooooooo looking forward to her airport fashion tmr!!!!
and of course her red carpet look on Friday!!!!! but....vintage????!!!?? 

Can't wait for the gucci event.. excited to see her walking on the red carpet.

jisan08 said: Guys, serious question here. Please comment, share your thoughts.

loyun said: More about Gucci event:
Date: 25/7/2014 (Fri)Reception & Fashion Show: 8pm60 Vintage Party: 930pm
(source: invitation card shown at weibo: @Letter_Chen)----------------------------------
Goddess will arrive Taiwan tomorrow!! I'm sooooooo looking forward to her airport fashion tmr!!!!and of course her red carpet look on Friday!!!!! but....vintage????!!!?? 

Guest queenjihyun

JJH still leading on both Nate and Soompi...10 more days to go hope she maintained the lead.

Keep voting for our goddess.