❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Guest nesqie

I will be nice and share thisa00261a7jw1ei84l6igx2j20hs0fhmye.jpg 

for today only!!!  

@swingbaby - you don't have to fight with me today ( just for you)    :-* :-* :-* :-*

Guest TanyaN

http://m.yna.co.kr/mob2/en/contents_en.jsp?domain=3&ctype=A&site=0100000000&cid=AEN20140723006200315&mobileKim Soo-hyun, Jun Ji-hyun's fashion items auctioned off

2014-07-23 15:10

Normal FontLarge Font

Two cherished fashion items donated by Kim Soo-hyun and Jun Ji-hyun, co-stars of the mega-hit TV series "My Love from the Star," have been sold in an auction, the event's organizers said Wednesday.

The auction was held on Sunday at Seoul's Dongdaemun Design Plaza, where a special exhibition on the drama is under way. Some 200 overseas fans of the drama and journalists from Chinese news media attended the auction, they said.

Kim's knit and Jun's handbag were sold for 2.4 million won (US$2,346) and 680,000 won each during the event, according to its host SBS, a major TV network in South Korea that aired the series.

The knit went to a Chinese woman who identified herself as a devoted fan of Kim, while a South Korean man bought Jun's handbag.

"I thank the drama for giving hope and a feeling of warmth to me and hope Korean dramas would help develop friendly ties between South Korea and China," the Chinese woman said, without giving her name.

The proceeds from the auction will be donated to a local charity, the broadcaster said.

Also hosted by SBS, the special exhibition is scheduled to last until Aug. 15.

The hit 2013-14 soap series about an alien who landed on Earth 400 years ago and falls in love with a top actress in modern-day Korea enjoyed an audience rating of some 30 percent in South Korea.

It later became a runaway hit in China, making its stars Kim and Jun household names among young Chinese viewers and reigniting the Korean pop culture boom known as "hallyu" in the world's most populous country.

Guest TanyaN

photo Screenshot_2014-07-23-00-45-51_zps1brplxl3.pngphoto Screenshot_2014-07-23-00-44-53_zpsrkr7gmgx.pngphoto Screenshot_2014-07-23-00-44-44_zpsysh2wrtp.png

Honestly I don't known what to do with that, but I did it because of ksh, Since I know Soo Hyun until now I don't known how many apps I had installed, and you known I can't use it or understand.

Guest Alpha-jG

TanyaN said: Honestly I don't known what to do with that, but I did it because of ksh, since I know Soo Hyun until I don't known how many apps I had installed, and you known I can't use it or understand.
ahahaha let me check on that too and install, i would also like to install the game also but I forgot what was it. I'll go back to the old post again 

Guest Alpha-jG

TanyaN said: Honestly I don't known what to do with that, but I did it because of ksh, since I know Soo Hyun until I don't known how many apps I had installed, and you known I can't use it or understand.
ahahaha let me check on that too and install, i would also like to install the game also but I forgot what was it. I'll go back to the old post again 

Guest Alpha-jG

nesqie said:

I will be nice and share this for today only!!!  

@swingbaby - you don't have to fight with me today ( just for you)    :-* :-* :-* :-*

since there's a lot of lips there, CAN I HAVE TOO?????? 

Guest TanyaN

:-?

the game is not out yet, last time is

the intro the game only, I waiting for that too, and I think my kids

can play with that, since a game is a farm.

Guest YangD

The Do Min Joon Diary Part 5

nsmlsyk.jpg

Gd5b7kF.jpg
lAWSF7k.jpg
uJBO8UL.jpg

bF8hC0K.jpg
Do Min Joon's Translation :Sourced from Chinese translation : hohoemy@KSHtiebaEnglish translation - iKstars : jt1023ksh and Nesqiepic edited by Yang d
Please give full credit. Do not re-edit.