Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

@loyun @saoirselmo Can you freaking believe Dispatch?!? "They attributed her top spot because of YWCFTS not her. Her recent negative image will influence her position in the rankings". Really?!? Who do they think the products that she endorses cater to? To the Patriots? No, to people like me who are saving up to buy the US$1990.00 Tom Ford Alix Leather Zip Shoulder Bag in Episode 17 of YWCFTS and Chinese tourists. In a country where physical appearance is important and plastic surgery is pretty commonplace, I highly doubt that women living in Korea are thinking of the controversy when purchasing skincare and makeup. These women are all thinking if I wear Hanyul I too will look as good as Jun Ji Hyun. Ok, it's far-fetch but a girl can dream.
Regarding the beer commercial, they act as if the controversial CF is the first time in Korean history. I don't have enough fingers to count the number of times Korean media or companies have copied things from somewhere else. One knetz said that they would have gotten away with it if a different person did the CF. Since JJH is a high profile person, the comparisons were going to be made.
Do they realize the controversies and vitriol comments aimed at her are just making JJH look more and more like Cheon Song Yi? I'm enjoying their attempts to take her down, and she's still standing. 
:P

demarchelier said: @loyun @saoirselmo Can you freaking believe Dispatch?!? "They attributed her top spot because of YWCFTS not her. Her recent negative image will influence her position in the rankings". Really?!? Who do they think the products that she endorses cater to? To the Patriots? No, to people like me who are saving up to buy the US$1990.00 Tom Ford Alix Leather Zip Shoulder Bag in Episode 17 of YWCFTS and Chinese tourists. In a country where physical appearance is important and plastic surgery is pretty commonplace, I highly doubt that women living in Korea are thinking of the controversy when purchasing skincare and makeup. These women are all thinking if I wear Hanyul I too will look as good as Jun Ji Hyun. Ok, it's far-fetch but a girl can dream.
Regarding the beer commercial, they act as if the controversial CF is the first time in Korean history. I don't have enough fingers to count the number of times Korean media or companies have copied things from somewhere else. One knetz said that they would have gotten away with it if a different person did the CF. Since JJH is a high profile person, the comparisons were going to be made.
Do they realize the controversies and vitriol comments aimed at her are just making JJH look more and more like Cheon Song Yi? I'm enjoying their attempts to take her down, and she's still standing. 

GUYS , THE VOTING FOR OUTSTANDING KOREAN ACTRESS IN SIDA IS NECK TO NECK LOL
DON'T FORGOT TO VOTE FOR JUN JI HYUN :)

(Sorry for the Capslock haha)

As of 3:35 pm PST

JUN JI HYUN - 38%
PARK SHIN HYE - 28%
IU - 14%

http://www.soompi.com/seoul-international-drama-awards-2014-vote/?category=actress

July 22, 2014
Gianna Jun’s Most Recent Magazine Photos To Be Revealed
Source: BNTNews
q0hbgvhx0mmaijyvihmjenetcs3wau7q.jpg
[by Cho Suyoun] Accessory brand rouge & lounge unveiled pictorials of its brand muse Gianna Jun.
Advanced contemporary accessory brand rouge & lounge met up with Gianna Jun again for next season’s cover shoot. Under chic and modern brand concept, the K-wave star focused on maximizing the charms of rouge & lounge's unique design and modern theme. 
In last November, rouge & lounge announced that the brand signed a contract with Gianna Jun again as she stirred another K-bag fever through hit drama series ‘Love From The Star.’ It is expected to see how big synergy the combination of rouge & lounge and Ginna will make in globalizing the brand. 
More photos of Ginna with rouge & lounge will be available on VOGUE’s August edition. (photo by rouge & lounge)

Guest queenjihyun

So happy for her.. she deserved everything she have right now..Stay humble unnie.. there are people who hated you that's normal..you can't please everybody..but there are MORE people who love you and appreciate everything that you do.

IM PROUD TO BE HER FAN.

demarchelier said: @loyun @saoirselmo Can you freaking believe Dispatch?!? "They attributed her top spot because of YWCFTS not her. Her recent negative image will influence her position in the rankings". Really?!? Who do they think the products that she endorses cater to? To the Patriots? No, to people like me who are saving up to buy the US$1990.00 Tom Ford Alix Leather Zip Shoulder Bag in Episode 17 of YWCFTS and Chinese tourists. In a country where physical appearance is important and plastic surgery is pretty commonplace, I highly doubt that women living in Korea are thinking of the controversy when purchasing skincare and makeup. These women are all thinking if I wear Hanyul I too will look as good as Jun Ji Hyun. Ok, it's far-fetch but a girl can dream.

Guest queenjihyun

She really look so young in black hair..so pretty reminds me of her my sassy girl movie...the first ever korean movie i watched. That movie introduce me to watched other korean movie/drama, maybe i can say that korean hallyu wave or something like that really starts in her with that movie my sassy girl.

Guest queenjihyun

JUN JI HYUN laughter clips MLFTS

http://m.56.com/view/id-MTE2MTQyOTQ2.html/1030_xl-rclpflkbyz.html

so cuuuteeee..hahahah

cto

Guest queenjihyun

hayy i m new in this fourm can anyone give this the kim soo hyon and joen je hyon couple topic....

they are my favrt couple ...

http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2021844/do-min-joon-kim-soo-hyun-cheon-song-yi-jeon-ji-hyeon-you-who-came-from-the-stars/p370