Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

Yoon Shi Yoon!
There are gifts of many treasures,For both the young and old,From the tiniest little trinkets.To great boxes filled with gold!
But, put them all together,And they could not stand in lieu,Of the greatest gift of all.The gift of knowing you!!! :x :x :x
Yoonie countdown calender for today 2014/07/15: 
10553347_414079628733435_838644416897076

Yoon Shi Yoon!
You're my heart, you're my soul.I'll keep it shining everywhere I go,You're my heart, you're my soul,I'll be holding you in my heart forever,That's the only thing I really know!!! :x :x :x
Yoonie countdown calender for today 2014/07/16:
10245430_414483165359748_234427796588379

Yoon Shi Yoon!
I made a wish for youUpon the brightest star
That angels in heavenWill watch over you,No matter where you are
For you I also wished,Health, peace and happinessAnd a lifetime of dreams come trueBecause I’ve found a wonderful character in you!!! :x :x :x 
Yoonie countdown calender for today 2014/07/17: 
10487240_414812161993515_914125317094105

Yoon Shi Yoon!
You are so sweet, so handsome and nice,I spend my days and nightsthinking bout you!
I can hardly wait to see you again,Though you're so far away!Please hurry home,I'll keep waiting..I miss you so much!But my love for you is never fading!!! :x :x :x
Yoonie countdown calender for today 2014/07/18: 
10468643_415182981956433_562194504900688

Yoon Shi Yoon!

Falling in love with you,
because you are my sweetheart! 
I can do nothing, 
but to get lost in your eyes! 

I am defenseless, 
in front of your innocent smile, 
and the pretty face. 
I am falling in love with you, 
because I can't stop loving you!!!

:x :x :x 

Yoonie countdown calender for today 2014/07/19:

10346525_415570738584324_340003000292972

Yoon Shi Yoon!
You are a dream inside my heart,A flutter inside my soul,A precious gift I wished for,Have filled my heart with love,I never knew I could love this much!!! :x :x :x
Yoonie countdown calender for today 2014/07/20: 
10534733_415942271880504_741825387831741

Hi!

@nhaykay annyong! I'm happy to see you around again! Let's wait together! fighting!

Off topic: I love your signature! Haha!

@Jelve I'm always amazed by your daily poems, you have a lot of inspiration! Thank you!

I think some of you are curious about the address, as I said before I don't know if I can share freely, I don't want to get scolded, ha ha. But... I've seen the address was leaked in 'some places' so you guys can easily find it if you have the intention! I'm sorry I can't help more! :)

Have a nice week!

@rachel Yeah, I miss hanging around here. Let's make noise for our love YOON SHI YOON! :)) :*

Yeah, you like them also? hihihi :*

:)

@coastalbreeze unnie, where are you? I miss you here! :*

@Jelve OMG! you are the sweetest! Let's continue to post here and wait for him pateintly. :* 

Yoon Shi Yoon!
If only you couldstep inside my heartfor just a moment or twoyou might be overwhelmedby what I feel for you!!! :x :x :x 
Yoonie countdown calender for today 2014/07/21: 

10526071_416453771829354_227885066683887

Today I posted Yoonie countdown calender sooner cuz I have some work to do n couldn't post that at that usual time; please if I could not post till 1 hour after my usual post time, any Yoonies who could, do that message post. It's better our precious gift, Yoon Shi Yoon, would have our message everyday.
@rachel, thank you for updating daily day title. If you could send your letter to Yoonie, please send our message to him too , n say to him how much we love him n that he is always at the deepest of our heart n will be. 
@nhaykay, thank you for your sweet word; t's good see you here again; keep coming often!  >:D< :-*

@nhaykay

Of course! I love them, as actors and as couple as well! I enjoyed their chemistry in "Nice Guy". I think I'm a chaeki shipper inside my heart :x 

@Jelve I'm still thinking about writing a letter since I don't know Korean :P ha ha, but if I do, I'll tell him how much soompi fans love and miss him! 

Off topic: Does someone know why the tree has that "golden scarf"? or is it just to make it prettier? :D Honestly I don't remember so well that drama, although I love "Happy Noodle" pictures, I think the places were beautiful and he looked so healthy :x 14712798002_ffd38fa37e_b.jpg
cr. to the owner.

Guest eniya

Hey Yoonies...me back here again.. sorry still in the midst of some impt and heavy jobs. So thats why I had been out of scene. 
But I still try hard to squeeze in time for the translated letter ( the fourth letter i think ). Actually the last time, Bunny_bonnie told me is alright to translate as long as i do not post the original letter here. Pls note is really a quick translation and no editing yet ( which i might edit in the same post if i hv time ) so i believe there are parts mistranslated. As for the letter he posted online, I will double check again if it is ok to translate that too. 
Meanwhile, let me bury myself in the work again.... :))

Guest eniya

Chinese translation from Baidu Yoon Si Yoon Bar 白度尹施允吧 : bunny_bonnie
English translation ( not 100% accurate ) : eniya 

4th letter from Yoon Si Yoon

Everyone from Yoon Si Yoon Bar

Victory! I am from South Korean the smart Marine Corp soldier, Yoon Si Yoon.
Really thankful for everyone's letters which I have read over and over again.
Very thankful that even though you came from such a far away place, yet you have never forgotten me, and your love for me never change.
I really could feel the warmth coming from members of Yoon Si Yoon Bar especially.

I really like this zeal/enthusiasm from everyone, which is quite similar to me.
The thought of being an enthusiastic actor with his enthusiastic fans, I feel really proud thinking about it.

The Marine Corp which I am currently stationed at, its training is most tough and very strict discipline. During War, it would be at the most front line of defence/attack and the most courageous troops.

Being the weakest and the oldest actor ( the usual enlistment age is 20-21).
Initially. I thought I could be a smart/cool guy, but it wasn't a easy one and I am trying hard to be one.

Actually, many around tried to stop me.
Right here, the ranking is very respected. Even if one is younger by 7-8 yrs, the olders one have to listen to the orders. Sometimes there were many trainings within a day which could exceed our normal human strength. But I still believe, I can overcome all these obstacles and become a more smart/cool guy and return back to your side.

Because of this enthusiasm in me, even though it is weak but I believe my zeal had exceed many others over a thousand times.

Whenever, I feel that my zeal had diminished, your letters have revive me again.
Spend 10 over hours coming here with everyone's zeal, that is love. 
Because I had those precious memories in china, I, Yoon Si Yoon will want to try hard to be a zealous Marine corp soldier.

11th of July , once I get the new address will contact eveyone again, really miss you all!

@eniya, Thanks so much for your wonderful translation! In fact you are the voice of our amazing Yoonie! Our boy with his beautiful mind n strong heart is passing his duty service pridefully! Just each time he shows more layer of his amazing characteristic! So prideful! So chivalrous! :x :x :xJust you made my day! Again thank you so much! :-bd