[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Guest mannie14

From the beginning, I thought that the GOA voting system was unfair. First of all, it was all Chinese words. How many of SH's fans can read Chinese. Secondly, I remember that whenever SH was at the 1st place before, I always had problems to get in (I think a lot of chingus had this problems). Finally, it was the major problem last night. I voted, voted, and voted and it kept saying "Sorry, voting failed" for so many times. I came out for about half hour and tried to get back in to vote. However, I couldn't get in. It said "the page can't be opened". I had tried on and off for so many times. I was so frustrated and gave up. Later, I went to bed. This morning, when I opened the GOA, SH was in 2nd place. My heart was sinking so deep. How come we all had problems to vote or open GOA, but the 2nd place's fans could vote so fast and ahead us so so much. Why?

Guest giggle33333

nate id  make a nate id

mail obtain certification -> nate id 
( 1id made  3mail.  3mail=3nate id.  3nate mail make 9nate id.) 

( at this time very important you should remember nate id and password) 

(for example first nate id: minshin  password love5857 )

(next id making id: minshin1  passworld: love5857 next minshin2 same password is fine) -> authentication mail->minshin (make 3nate id )->authentication mail->minshin1(make3nate id )->authentication mail->minshin2( make 3nate id)

this over and over again.( if you see what i mean  In fact it is quite easy)

you can have be innumerable nate mail.

Can you buzz around and see if anyone knows??

Chingu~ if you have korea friends ?? or korean speakers here?? if so i shall  explain korean 

I dont know any koreans but I think @nevrmind knows hangul?

Btw minshinners congratulations for won the 2nd place on GOA, thank u for all your hardwork. Now lets continue our fight on SIDA.

Make an FB acc to vote SIDA on SOOMPI. dont forget to "like" soompi page.

Make NATE acc to vote SIDA on NATE. one mail can make 3 nate acc, 3 nate acc = 9 nate ID. (read @EunjinC explanation above).

Keep up the goodwork chingus!

Guest mikashio

It's heartbreaking but let's put a smile to our face. Victory matters a lot but what matters most is how we fought the battle. I admired and applauded the efforts of everyone voting and fighting until the end. But sad to say sometimes it's not meant to be . But after the storm the sun always shine. Let us look forward for that sun shining . Maybe something good will happen with our MinShin. I'm happy to hear the fan account from our Japanese minshinner. Though it's difficult to find any photos or videos taken in any of PSH Japan FM, let's hope that the official organizer will upload some spazzing moments to quench the thirst of minshinners for latest news about our couple . And hope that many will share their fan accounts . But one thing that I believe , MinShin is having a smooth sailing relationship . PSH has never been this lovely and happy . And LMH looks so happy as well in his public appearances . And I believe too that not only their agencies are protecting them but the media people and the whole of Korea are united in protecting them because these hallyu stars have put the South Korea in the map. And who else are on top of the hallyu stars list but our MinShin couple . But programming the minds of the people about their relationship by giving subtle hints is what they can do now . When the time is ready and they receive the blessings of their fans and supporters and even non- supporters , that's the time they can go public . But I have a feeling that will be when both decided to get married . And that is not soon. Ha ! Ha ! Do I sound delusional . I have followed PSH since YAB and LMH since Heirs and it's my first time to be a shipper. And based on what I observed on these two and the hints we are getting , we are on the right ship. It's just that we wish for them to be together in a public appearance once again . However it would be difficult for them to hide their feelings to each other on public appearances thus even photo shoots were not done. It's the first time PSH did not have a photo shoot with her partner for Japan promo for her drama. Anyway , the bottom line is Let's keep on VOTING for SIDA!!!! @LaDadaista‌ thank you for sharing the correct translation of Eiji san 's tweet. Really appreciate it . Vote ! Vote ! Vote ! For Heirs. LMH , PSH for SIDA.

Guest SuZ1430293926

according to the news in my country, the sea ​​fiber optic cable is broken, so the speed internet is much slower  :(( :(( :((

If the sea fibre optic cable is truly broken, why did the 1st's votes increase so fast? Shouldn't it affect everyone? I can understand if they want to protect the interests of their own actresses. However to do in such an unfair manner, indirectly disgrace the position of the 1st. Nevertheless all of us had put in our best efforts. Good Job ;))

Guest hana01

Thanks @Eunjinc for the tip. 
This is what I have been doing:  Once you guys have created a Nate ID - eg minshin1 then minshin1@nate.com is an email account that has been created. You can go to http://home.mail.nate.com/ to access that email account. Vote for SIDA using this nate id and also use this nate email account to create three more nate IDs/email accounts and so on.Create new FB accounts using these Nate emails too.
I am not good at explaining stuff so I hope I am making sense here... huhuhu

tumblr_n91d2637e01tao2s1o1_500.jpg

Guest zznini

Morning Minshiners!

I choose to hibernate and sleep after GOA poll closed officially last night. Upset? Disappointed? Yes, of course.. Those dirty tricks and fraud in polling system made me think so hard.

If they were really tried that way to deny shinhye from win the title, it means they actually aware that she is the TRUE GODDESS OF ASIA. And they denied her right to win the title bcs they dont want our lovely MINSHIN couple to win side by side!!

So, this is the right time for us to make our dream comes true. We really need to make sure that our bb boy n bb girl are the winners in SIDA.

MINSHIN is LOVE :x

MINSHINERS figthing!

MINOZ & STARLIGHT ANGELS, lets unite!!

My "CONGRATULATION" to our Lovely PSH!

To all of US who love and Adore you.... "YOU" are "THE GODDESS of ASIA and INTERNATIONAL" in our hearts already.

Also CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL MINSHINERS, MINOZ AND STAR ANGELS who fought 'till the end. I was

really inspired to witnessed all the efforts and dedications of everyone who contributed in this poll. Truly we are "ONE OF A KIND SHIPPER" and in my opinion, WE WON!....

Next....poll NATE!

*This is the beauty of our OTP, always candidates and in demand..and I guess I have to get use to it...VOTING AND FIGHTING!

Guest meridian

Chinggus let me proudly share this to you all how much dedication MinShinners gave to GOA. Not only voting all days all nights, one of my eonnies in MinShin Thailand has a notebook recording all the scores of SH and opponents every 10 mins. That's why we know so well how the statistics go and when our pace is slower/faster than opponents. We know exactly how maximum votes our opponents can increase per 1 minute. That's why we believe something really fishy happened last night. It's not possible in natural way under such tight period of time. But well, if they are proud of their victory, let them be. We congratulate them. At the same time we're proud of ourselves, proud of fellow MinShinners around the world for love and effort for minshin. We lost with dignity and we do not regret. It was a great fight indeed. Let's move forward to SIDA chinggus. Love you all! 

image-24.jpg

Guest bains

Guys our Minho will embark on a Global Tour "LEE MINHO REBOOT" in September.

201407210830778797_53cc51e28d771_99_2014

It will start in Seoul and include Beijing,Tokyo & other cities  :x

https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=525395347559994

cr. @pixie0622 LMH thread 

Guest EliaE

Morning cingus...how are you today?it's time to move on....although we still dissapointed for what that happen in GOA result...let's focus to SIDA....fighting!!btw i wonder why there is no photo or video of Shin Hye FM in Japan...i believe that photos or video can be healing my brokenheart after the incident last night...heheh

Guest EunjinC

hana01는 말했다 : 팁 Eunjinc @ 감사합니다. 
이것은 내가 무슨 일을하는지입니다 :   너희들은 네이트 ID 생성하면 - 예를 들어 minshin1을 다음 minshin1@nate.com가 생성 된 전자 메일 계정입니다. 당신은 갈 수  http://home.mail.nate.com/ 해당 이메일 계정에 액세스 할 수 있습니다. 또한이 네이트 ID를 사용 SIDA에 대한 투표와 등 3 개의 네이트 아이디 / 이메일 계정 등을 만들려면이 네이트 메일 계정을 사용합니다.도 이러한 네이트의 이메일을 사용하여 새 FB 계정을 만듭니다.
나는 huhuhu ... 그래서 제가 여기에 어떤 의미를 만들 수있었습니다 희망 물건을 설명하기에 나쁜입니다

tumblr_n91d2637e01tao2s1o1_500.jpg

Guest FarahA

CHINGGUS ya...lets move on...concentrate now for SIDA...
 1)lets use tricks that @Eunjinc give us for SIDA on NATE...create NATE account as many as you can and vote everyday...if possible lets each of us create more than 20 account hehe...sound funny but why not..just take few minutes to create an account 2)lets create many FB account too to vote for SIDA on SOOMPI
lets do this together...sometimes we win, sometimes we lose but the most important thing is make a move and try hard so whatever the result we will not regret because we also create a good memory together  chinggu

meridian said: Chinggus let me proudly share this to you all how much dedication MinShinners gave to GOA. Not only voting all days all nights, one of my eonnies in MinShin Thailand has a notebook recording all the scores of SH and opponents every 10 mins. That's why we know so well how the statistics go and when our pace is slower/faster than opponents. We know exactly how maximum votes our opponents can increase per 1 minute. That's why we believe something really fishy happened last night. It's not possible in natural way under such tight period of time. But well, if they are proud of their victory, let them be. We congratulate them. At the same time we're proud of ourselves, proud of fellow MinShinners around the world for love and effort for minshin. We lost with dignity and we do not regret. It was a great fight indeed. Let's move forward to SIDA chinggus. Love you all!