❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Guest EnnairamA

I guess my votes are all counted because I used two phones and a computer. The other one is supposed to be my friend's but she asked me to do it for her. Probably, thats the reason why we barely moved because no matter how many votes we casted, soompi detects and disqualifies them...

@jt1023ksh i don't konw :) , try to find SIDA 2013, i think they wrote about creating more one accounts and they will be disqualified, so i think soompi can detect our IP as @zura ever tried to create another soompi account and soompi knew it and banned that account

Guest TanyaN

class="title" id="page-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; border-bottom-style: none; clear: both; padding: 10px 0px 1px; background-image: none; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"http://www.scmp.com/news/china/article/1556671/china-their-eyes-korean-actors-and-investors-profit-film-co-productions
9a947e72e06ccb3270b8c8ff02bb0edc.jpg
Korean drama My Love from the Star was a hit. Photo: SMP

Hallyu, or the "Korean Wave" of popular South Korean culture, has hit Asia over the past decade, and many Chinese now follow Korean films and dramas.

The attraction of Korean culture is still on the rise in China. During Xi's visit to South Korea this month, first lady Peng Liyuan mentioned popular Korean drama My Love from the Star, "joking that she wished her husband was the leading male character", Yonhap News Agency reported.

Since the show aired in China early this year, the series' Weibo account has drawn two million Chinese followers. Lead male actor Kim Soo-hyun has 7.34 million Weibo followers - 5 per cent of the 1.4 billion users of China's largest social media network.

Guest gregirl

Hi IKstars,
I'm a newbie here...an old ajumma from the Phils..have done voting for ksh/jjh...Aja..Aja..Fighting!!!
byj/ksh forever...

thanks much to IKstars for having this thread....

Guest iamaryn

aismile1 said: @jt1023ksh i don't konw :) , try to find SIDA 2013, i think they wrote about creating more one accounts and they will be disqualified, so i think soompi can detect our IP as @zura ever tried to create another soompi account and soompi knew it and banned that account

Guest lea1602

Hi IKstars,

I'm a newbie here...an old ajumma from the Phils..have done voting for ksh/jjh...Aja..Aja..Fighting!!!

byj/ksh forever...

thanks much to IKstars for having this thread....

Hello ^^ Welcome to our iKstars Family aka Kim Soo Hyun Soompi Thread... :)

I hope you will have a good times in here :)

Guest Alpha-jG

iamaryn said: aismile1 said: @jt1023ksh i don't konw :) , try to find SIDA 2013, i think they wrote about creating more one accounts and they will be disqualified, so i think soompi can detect our IP as @zura ever tried to create another soompi account and soompi knew it and banned that account

Guest TanyaN

Are we going to make is trend in tweet on his debut, or about fans in another country is going to tweet right? I hope alot is fans join us here and celebrate.

Guest jt1023ksh

jiGWO8l.jpg

《당신에게 보내는 러브레터 - 김수현》

김수현, 우리에겐 따뜻하고 친근한 이름.
김수현,재능있고 겸손한 배우
7년 전에 당신을 알지 못했던 우린 아쉬웠습니다.
6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1년 전의 어느 날, iKstars우리들은 차츰 당신을 알게 되었습니다.
4년 전, 당신이 우리에게 했던 10년의 약속과 함께
우리 역시 10년 후에도 당신을 사랑하겠노라 약속했습니다.
알고 계신가요?
우리의 이야기가 들리나요?

《致金秀賢:一封給你的情書》

金秀賢,一個溫暖而親切的名字。
金秀賢,一個有才華但謙遜的演員。
七年前,很抱歉沒有在那時認識你。
六、五、四、三、二、一年前,iKstars 每人很高興可以在那時認識你。
四年前,你向我們許下十年的承諾。
在那時,我們也向你許下愛你不止十年的承諾。
你,知道嗎?
你,聽到嗎?

《A Love Letter to You - Kim Soo Hyun》

Kim Soo Hyun, a warm and friendly name.
Kim Soo Hyun, a talented but humble actor.
7 years ago, we were sorry that we did not know you at that time.
6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 years ago, iKstars were glad that we got to know you somewhere along that time.
4 years ago, you made your 10 years of promise to us.
At that time, we also made our love promise to you for more than 10 years.
Did you know that?
Could you hear that?

Guest jt1023ksh

4FFB4JV.jpg
Dearest Soo-Hyun:
I started noticing you when I was watching a re-run of The Moon Embracing the Sun almost a year ago. At first I was very curious to see how could a young actor like you was able to receive such a prestige Paeksang award from this drama. Well, your acting had proved it - you had really stunned me. I then started to watch your other dramas. The more I watched, the more I was attached to you. Every time you cried, I cried 10 times more. Every time your heart ached, my heart ached more painfully than you. Every time you laughed in a silly way, I giggled and giggled in front of the screen. You have touched my heart so deeply that I know I would never be able to get out of it.

Since then, many fan accounts and interviews allowed me to know more about you as a person. Your friendly and warm smile, your charisma, your humbleness, your sincerity, your perseverance, your determination, your passion towards your career, even your goofiness, is what make you who you are, a Korean actor who has captured tens of thousands of fans' hearts. As your fan, I am even more touched by your inner qualities more than anything else.  Acting skills can be learned and perfected, but inner beauty glows naturally from within.

"If you want to, and even if you don't, things are bound to happen. Earthlings call it as fate."~ Do Min Joon

Guest TanyaN

Kim Soo Hyun and the moon
What should I say I never like history drama before, i used to watch the end of the drama and see happen, and wow what a handsome king, so I think maybe I should give a try, oh my you not only young handsome, but why you act so good when you cry look so natural and even look handsome when you cry, but you make my heart hurt and along with you I really, since then I try to know more about you, before I don't even call your name right, right now you name is family to me, my phone have your name and your birthday is my password, and even my wallpapers have your pics, every thing Is kim soo hyun I like you even though I'm older than You and I don't care, my wish is one day i got to go to korea and see you, your promise 10 years You will be a great actor, I will stay with you another 400 year, Love and support you forever.

Guest lea1602

iKstars Sub Team happy to share The Do Min Joon's diary...i1sJkbPXbLWeP.jpgif9gkaIBUSCui.jpg
iivav8g9PRsgJ.jpgiV5Umd6lamvTZ.jpgibozEGff7VpHK2.jpg

Do Min Joon diary translation..Sourced from Chinese translation : hohoemy @ KSHtiebaEnglish Translation - iKstars : @jt1023ksh & @NesqiePlease give full credit. Do not re-edit.