Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

Guest Natta MoriL

@hongchae1‌ I've seen one comment saying that she just arrived yesterday night. Let's check it out again.

Guest queenjihyun

Maybe ji hyun will attend the auction tom with soo hyun..and go back to phuket again with her husband..lol

@hongchae1‌ as far as what I read from weibo:-

1. Goddess arrived Phuket last night.

2. She was seen by various Chinese visitors in the hotel, Sri Panwa (as shown from the tag).

@PloyL try your luck there!

Guest queenjihyun

I think the auction will start at 2pm..lets see if she will show up..maybe do min joon can help her teleport from phuket to seoul..hahaha

Guest PloyL

Thank you so much.

I just booked the ticket to phuket - Sri Pan wa. Will see if I can see her lol... If not I just enjoy myself with my friends there. Can't believe myself I like her this much. lol

However, I will fly at 2 .... If she show up in the auction at 2. I might suicide lol hahaha

@PolyL

seems both jjh and ksh didn't show up at the auction. good luck! hope you could meet goddess ! she may be wearing the outfit in "the star"! (she was spotted wearing one yesterday). Pay attention to tall lady with long hair!

GOOD LUCK!

Guest Sheena JuneU

Hello everyone :) I am newbie here in JJH's thread but been active in HyunHyun's .. Despite of being a HyunHyun shipper , I support and admire JJH more than KSH that's why I'm here :) hope I am welcome here :) kamsahamnida :)

Guest queenjihyun

Both of them didn't show up at the auction..so she is still in phuket.

Goodluck to @PloyL hope you see her and share some pics here...:)

Guest queenjihyun

Hello everyone

:)

I am newbie here in JJH's thread but been active in HyunHyun's .. Despite of being a HyunHyun shipper , I support and admire JJH more than KSH that's why I'm here

hope I am welcome here

kamsahamnida

Hello kababayan..:) welcome to jjh thread..hope you can post more and share anything related about our goddess..

nonono, she has a commercial event in Xiamen, China next Monday and another one in Shanghai in mid August. so we still have chances to see Goddess before she return to film shooting !

but seems there's a typhoon heading to Xiamen now... let's pray that it's gone by next Sunday...

Guest Natta MoriL

Is anybody posting more of her pictures recently? I want to see her more. @angellana08‌ I think you should go to ask our neighbor thread.

Guest queenjihyun

Still waiting here for new pics..hehe..hope there is another pictures when she go back to korea..

@Natta MoriL i wanted to ask them but im afraid they would not tell me..hehe.

Is there any news related to jun ji hyun there about visiting your country..

Guest Natta MoriL

Nothing updates about her now. Maybe she keeps her trip privately and just relax in the hotel seeing the nice scenery of the sea from her room on the cave. We would see her again once she's flying back.