Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

:-h Her last public event...hopefully we will see her out and about on Monday.

class="headline" Jun Ji-Hyun is Hada Labo ambassador

Korean actress Jun Ji-hyun is the new amabassador for Hada Labo. South Korean actress Jun Ji-hyun is the new amabassador for Hada Labo.

Perfectly smooth, healthy skin is possible says the South Korean actress.

Renowned Korean drama actress, the famous heroine of the smash-hit Korean TV series My Love From the Star, Jun Ji-hyun, also known as Gianna-Jun, is the new brand ambassador for Hada Labo of Mentholatum.

Known for her natural beauty, the brand found her to be the perfect match for the its ‘Perfect x Simple’ skincare philosophy. During the launch in Shanghai, she shared her skincare secrets on how to achieve beautiful, healthy-looking skin.

Together with Anita Ng, President of Mentholatum Asia Pacific, they officiated the launch ceremony of Hada Labo Lotion and announced her new role.

The new 2014 television commercial for the upgraded version of Hada Labo Lotion was also unveiled, featuring Jun sharing her experience using the product.

Commenting on her collaboration with the international skincare brand, Hada Labo, Jun said in flawless Mandarin, “I like using Hada Labo Lotion because it is very suitable for my skin. I usually go for a simple approach, be it my life or skincare regimen.

“When Hada Labo approached me about becoming their brand ambassador, I was so touched and honoured because I really like the brand. I am glad that we have the chance to work together!”

Jun also shared, “Moisturising skin is very important as it helps to maintain its optimum moisture balance. This is why Hada Labo Lotion is a must-have item in my daily skincare regimen.”

Hada Labo Lotion is the flagship product of the brand. This lotion was launched in Asia a decade ago. Since then, it has won over hundreds of thousands of users and over millions of bottles being sold across Asia.

cr. http://www.thestar.com.my/Lifestyle/Women/Beauty/2014/07/17/Jun-JiHyun-is-Hada-Lado-ambassador/

Posted on Han Hyo Joo's thread~

[Max Movie Magazine Survey]Trustworthy Actors and Actresses

BsuduBbCYAA_tH5.jpg:largeBsuduBfCMAAHd7m.jpg:large

Actress
1. Ha Ji Won (37%)
2. Jeon Do Yeon (21%)
3. Kim Hye Soo (18%)
4. Jun Ji Hyun (14%)
5. Han Hyo Joo (10%)

Actor
1. Song Kang Ho (40%)
2. Ha Jung Woo (21%)
3. Ryu Seung Ryong (17%)
4. Hwang Jung Min (13%)
5. Sol Kyung Gu (9%)

Guest queenjihyun

class="title_txt" style="margin: 0px; padding: 6px 0px 0px; height: 25px; font-size: 16px; font-family: 돋움, Dotum, 'Apple SD Gothic Neo', Helvetica, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(251, 251, 251);"Oh My Goddess! Jeon

10471330_1439496496329372_91962429053931

http://news.naver.com/main/imagemontage/index.nhn?gid=966192#970512

latest...

Seoul International Drama Awards via SoompiMy Love From The Star 58%The Heirs 37%Empress Ki 2%
Jun Ji Hyun 39%Park Shin Hye 30%IU 12%
Nate Netizen Popularity AwardJun Ji Hyun 10.3%Park Shin Hye 9.8%Lee Bo Young 8.9%
*Park Shin Hye and IU fanbases are insane. 

class="h1_content_viewTitle" style="font-weight: normal; font-size: 30px; font-style: italic; font-variant: normal; font-family: Georgia, 'Times New Roman', serif; line-height: 37.5px; margin: 25px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; -webkit-print-color-adjust: exact; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Fashionista: Jeon Ji-hyun in 'My Love From the Star'There is a growing number of people today who watch Korea-made soap operas and listen to Korean hip hop and dance music. This recent uptick in media consumption has brought increased attention to elements of the nation's mass media and content industry. 

One of this year's most-watched soap operas, SBS's "My Love From the Star," is the prime example of this, having launched various "cultural fads" across a variety of industries. For example, the combination of fried chicken and beer that actress Jeon Ji-hyun, in the role of the main heroine, was shown eating in the show has aroused what's now called a "Chimaek Fever" in some parts of China, named for the Korean words for "fried chicken" and "beer." Also, filming locations across Korea that were visited by the main characters during the show, -- the Petite France theme park in Gapyeong, the N Seoul Tower in central Seoul, and more -- are still seeing an endless flow of tourists.

Visitors' interest, however, is not limited to food and travel. The clothing and accessories worn by the characters on-screen has taken fans by storm, too. 

140717_My_Love_From_The_Star_1.jpg
Starting with the very first episode, Jeon Ji-hyun has been putting on a splendid show. Her balanced style, with a modern, tailored jacket and a wide belt, gave her a slender look. She matched it with a knee-length skirt and thigh-high boots, perfectly mixing both the feminine and the chic. 

A crisp white shirt, an indispensable staple in most closets, can help achieve this look. It is recommended to choose a pencil skirt, one that is light-colored and either knee-length or with a lace trim. It's good to avoid skirts that are either too complicated or too simple in design. Instead, a jacket with a strong pattern is key to this look. The strong pattern itself is enough, and is encouraged to be worn with simple shoes and a simple handbag. 

140717_My_Love_From_The_star_2.jpg
Following both modern and classic cues, Jeon Ji-hyun achieved a casual look with her flare skirts. The short flared skirt, cut above the knee, adds to the look. The neoprene material creates more wrinkles, helping it look more voluminous. 

For those who would want to try this style, it looks better with a sweat shirt that comes below the waist line. It goes well with sneakers rather than high heels. It's recommended to match the shoes with the socks, and to use laces and a cute design. Finally, complete the style with sunglasses in pop colors or else a small tote bag. 

140717_My_Love_From_The_Star_3.jpg
Along with clothing, the different hair accessories that Jeon Ji-hyun wore in each episode have also come under the limelight. A thick hair band was key to her simple, straight hair style, while a leather ribbon matched her baggy T-shirts, completing her tom boy look. In another episode, she showed a stylish hairdo, worn up with a sliver band, highlighting her femininity. 

140717_My_Love_From_The_Star_4.png
Finally, colorful hairpins created a natural, yet unique, look. With her bangs pinned back with a hair clip, she gave off an effortless air, but it still gave her a vibe that was bright and stylish. 

*This article has been made possible through a partnership with K-Star Fashion. 
(http://kstarfashion.com

By Lee Seung-ah 
Korea.net Staff Writer 
slee27@korea.kr 
July 17 2014

StaRix

said:

Posted on Han Hyo Joo's thread~

[Max Movie Magazine Survey]Trustworthy Actors and Actresses

Actress
1. Ha Ji Won (37%)
2. Jeon Do Yeon (21%)
3. Kim Hye Soo (18%)
4. Jun Ji Hyun (14%)
5. Han Hyo Joo (10%)

Actor
1. Song Kang Ho (40%)
2. Ha Jung Woo (21%)
3. Ryu Seung Ryong (17%)
4. Hwang Jung Min (13%)
5. Sol Kyung Gu (9%)

demarchelier said: latest...

Seoul International Drama Awards via SoompiMy Love From The Star 58%The Heirs 37%Empress Ki 2%
Jun Ji Hyun 39%Park Shin Hye 30%IU 12%
Nate Netizen Popularity AwardJun Ji Hyun 10.3%Park Shin Hye 9.8%Lee Bo Young 8.9%
*Park Shin Hye and IU fanbases are insane. 

Guest queenjihyun

:-h Glad that she's enjoying her free time with her hubby. Does this mean she's currently in Thailand and won't be attending the auction event tomorrow?

She's very low profile outside showbiz you can't recognized her if she is a celebrity very simple..hehe.i love her simplicity she still looks beautiful and they look good together..:) someone said on ig it was last night..hoping that she can attend the event tommorow.

Guest PloyL

Will she attend the auction tomorrow? Is she still in phuket? I will fly to phuket tonight .... If she still there. :x

Guest Natta MoriL

I think she will not attend the auction tomorrow. Phuket is the nice place and beach. They are supposed to rest there at least 2-3 days. JJH also likes Thailand; thai food and people. I read it from Thai column. Before this trip, she came to Thailand for 2 times. Let's see! @PloyL‌ We're not sure where she will stay. I guess Sri Panwa. Really want to fly to Phuket,too. Hahaha

Natta MoriL said: I think she will not attend the auction tomorrow. Phuket is the nice place and beach. They are supposed to rest there at least 2-3 days. JJH also likes Thailand; thai food and people. I read it from Thai column. Before this trip, she came to Thailand for 2 times. Let's see! @PloyL‌ We're not sure where she will stay. I guess Sri Panwa. Really want to fly to Phuket,too. Hahaha