Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

Guest 2hyun

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Hada Labo (15s ver)
http://youtu.be/EeeAVjOygmQ

2hyun

said:

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Hada Labo (15s ver)
http://youtu.be/EeeAVjOygmQ

Guest queenjihyun

Someone said they saw jun ji hyun today and her husband doing shopping it was posted on instagram i dont know if its true..

[instagram update]

Jun Ji Hyun spotted shopping with husband in Seoul today66a3b153jw1eibdmdby06j20p018ggsx.jpg

Korean fans spotted Jun Ji Hyun shopping with husband in Seoul today.  Below is the translation of the caption in the Instagram post:

'I had afternoon tea at 10 Corso Como Cafe today. Then I went upstairs to shop and I met Jun Ji Hyun.  In fact I really wanted to sing "Cheon Song Yi is rapping Song Song Song" there.  Her husband appears to be a warm guy.  Their relationship is very good.'
(source: Weibo @sunnday_JS, @全家桶_哆哆 translating caption on Instagram, Instagram @jaynam0926)

Guest ilikemangoss

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-style: inherit; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; font-variant: inherit; visibility: visible;"[Announcement] Vote for Your Favorite K-Dramas and Celebs for “Seoul International Drama 2014” class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-style: inherit; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; font-variant: inherit; visibility: visible;"halves in unison July 13, 2014 12 Comments10[Announcement] Vote for Your Favorite K-Dramas and Celebs for “Seoul International Drama 2014”

VOTE NOW!

Hey Soompiers!

Soompi is proud to announce that we’ll be hosting the voting for the Outstanding Korean Drama category for “Seoul International Drama 2014” [henceforth, written as SDA 2014] for the second year in a row! That’s right! If you were around for the voting last year, you’ll remember just how fierce and close the competition was.

Read: [Exclusive] “Seoul International Drama Awards 2013″ Winners and Performances from Kara, 4minute, B.A.P and More!

There are three sub-categories within Outstanding Korean Drama: Dramas, Actors, Actresses.

Your vote will decide who will take home the crown in the respective categories and the competition again looks pretty fierce with big names on the nomination list!

Vote here: http://www.soompi.com/seoul-international-drama-awards-2014-vote/

You’ll be able to vote from July 14 (KST) – August 3 (KST) for the three categories once a day!

All the winners for the three sub-categories will be announced and honored at the awards ceremony on the evening of September 4.

Who will be awarded with the top honors this year? Your votes will make a difference. Rally up your fandoms and get ready for a big showdown!

VOTE NOW!

Please vote for goddess and uri drama! So far she is leading the actress category with 43%, followed by PSH with 27%.

Guest ilikemangoss

I dont care if JJH has lost to lesser actresses for other rounds of best actress on allkpop or soompi's ideal world cup, etc because those voting polls don't mean much. But to the big award ceremonies and serious title such as outstanding korean actress at seoul international awards I think it will be a shame if JJH lost, esp to a less deserving actress. Spread the word and please vote for our goddess. We want to see her out of her cave as much as possible and at more public events. Let's see her accept that award the way she accepted her daesang at baeksang! FIGHTING! 
**if you are not logged in from a FB acc, make sure you log out of soompi acc, and log in VIA a Facebook acc, like the soompi page, and then you can vote. http://www.soompi.com/seoul-international-drama-awards-2014-vote/

UPDATE: 
JJH: 49%
PSH: 31%

YFAS: 48%Heirs: 31%

FIGHTING!!
=D> =D> \m/

Thank you so much for sharing @xilikemangos about Seoul International Drama Awards. I almost forgot that event...haha!I'm really happy that Jeon Ji Hyun is leading the votes for Outstanding actress. Let's keep voting guys! If we want to see JJH in the red carpet and receive an award! ;)
HOW TO VOTE:

How do I vote?

Voters must be logged into Soompi using Facebook and "Like" Soompi's Facebook page to vote. You may have to log out and log in again by clicking the Facebook button. Log in or join Soompi now.

How often can I vote?

You may only vote once for each category every 24 hours. Cheating will not be tolerated, and fraudulent votes will be disqualifed.

Voting is until AUGUST 3, 2014GO GO GO!!! :)